USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

A new land?

Occupying the better part of the Nami peninsula of the northern island is a long series of spider-webbing streets and paths. Each and every path connects and converges around one massive temple complex at the heart of a city. Around this temple complex are tall pagoda-like skyscrapers that match the equally awe inspiring temple they surround. This is Nami City, the Capital of the North Yonohara.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

A new land?

Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:43 am

*As Miles and Terahflew through the sky and plummeted at an alarming rate into this new land Miles mustered his control of heavens to send some white ooze to the ground to shape a massive net to catch them harmlessly. With the onlookers watching this power in the area Miles had immediately began thinking of a cover story and disguise.*
Last edited by Miles Seiler on Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Re: A new land?

Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:47 am

*As Miles plummeted towards the net unfortunately an odd portal would appear from thin air which would swallow up Miles and leave Terah alone among a strange new land and out the portal would pop a rather large hulk of a demon*

*Right away Lloyd stood up in his new aged look dazed*
Last edited by Lloyd on Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
NPC

Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:51 am

*Almost instantly a few selection of guards arrived armed with top of the line looking weapons of various styles.*

*The most regal looing guard spoke over all others with most focusing on being cautious around Lloyd*

"HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM! DON'T TRY ANYTHING EITHER OF YOU! DON'T MAKE US CALL FOR REINFORCEMENTS!"

*During this one of the guards held a small glass vial in one hand ready for use.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:45 am

Terah would first find herself flying through the sky, then she would find herself sent towards the ground. Terah could not fly, so she was naturally scared.

"WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" She would yell as she hit the net.

"As the net dissipated and Terah got to her feet, she would find many guards surroundinh herself and.

"A DEMON!" Terah would yell out reaching for her Bering Straight Katana.

As she reached for it, she would notice the guards then stop.

She then waited to see what was going on, but was still on the defensive.
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:49 am

*At that moment Lloyd turns around to see Terah as she spoke and without thinking he reached out with a face of longing sadness*

"Terah?"
NPC

Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:52 am

*without hesitation the guard captain shouted out an order*

"TAKE HIM DOWN AND SUMMON THE SHOGUN!"

*The guards charged for Lloyd and all struck at once in a coordinated effort behind Lloyd and at his sides outside of direct view while one of them threw a vial of white ooze on the ground smashing it open then charging for an opening his fellow guards left for him to strike.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:56 am

"How can it possibly know my name" Terah would say as she slowly inched her way away from the fight.

She had no idea where she was, this was usual, but usually she at knew what continent she was on, This place was entirely knew and unfamiliar and most of all, she was just shot here against her will.

"First things first. I have to get away from that mind reading Demon and I have to find out where I am" She would say as she moved to whatever alleyway or escape route this place had.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:31 am

*As the guards were dealing with the demon the vial the guard smashed slithered incredibly fast infront of Terah and built up to shape an older man with White hair, bandanna around his head wearing royal looking robes. Miles had recognized Terah instantly and the initial serious angry look on his face lost it's anger and his eyes went wide fora short second in surprise. Miles then spoke in a familiar voice to her.*

"Terah whatever threat my old self sent your way know that I do not plan on delivering on it."

*Miles would use a mild telepathic technique to calm Terah mentally in the panic.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:36 am

*Lloyd had seen the white ooze take shape of a man and instantly recognized that power but before he could speak in his distraction the back of his head and his sides were struck and Lloyd had went unconcious before the final guard could get to him. However due to his thick demonic hide the weapons would potentially break and the blunt force would be enough to knock him out due to his journey being a tiresome and weary journey.*
NPC

Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:39 am

*The guards too position encircling the demon ready to strike incase it was ready to strike and this was a ruse while the captain approached Miles and bowed*

"Lord Seiler we seem to have apprehended the demon. It seems we jumped the gun calling for your aid. What do you wish we do with the demon?"
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:15 pm

As Terah tried to run away her path would be stopped by a tall fellow with a voice that sounded nearly identical to her "brother", if a clone could be a relative. She was still panicking at all of this, but that didn't last very long before she was suddenly calmed.

From afar, she could hear the guards say "Lord Seiler" but not much else out of the commotion.

"LORD, I'm not lor......OOHHH, I see, this has to a dream" She would say placing her hand on her head. She might have been calm, but she was still confused.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:33 pm

*Miles spoke up*

"Take him to a maximum security prison for study. In order to fight the enemy we must know the enemy. For now I must catch my long lost sister up to date."

*With that Miles took Terah's hand and began walking her away from the guards*

"Are you alright Sister? Do you need medical attention at all?"
NPC

Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:35 pm

*The guards began chaining up the unconcious Lloyd and hauling him away with struggle eventually needing to call reinforcements to assist and guard incase the demon came back alive.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:05 am

Terah was still confused, but she went along with it anyways. This guy was both an adult AND a Lord so it was best she did what she was asked to do.

"If you really are my brother, and if this isnt no dream, then where was I born?" Terah would ask, not even sure if Miles had the information from many years ago.

Terah was a clone of Miles sister, using DNA that was somehow attained by her former master. She was an amalgamation of Miles, Miles Real Sister, a Half Giant and some Human DNA, all sorta mixed into one being and born in Mehg City of the Dominion Federation about 3 years ago. She didn't

"Actually, I don't even know this myself....." Terah would say trying to think of something to see if he was the real Miles Seiler or not.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:55 am

*Miles would turn and look around then use his telepathy to communicate to Terah discreetly.*

'While I am unknowledgable on where the real Terah was born along with myself, you however are a clone of my sister that I am also unaware of where you were created however what I can say is when we met I had thought you to be my real sister however when I scanned your DNA makeup I had discovered you were a clone yet still accepted you as my sister. As far as the public will be made aware you will be my genetic sister hence why I am whispering this. Enough proof?'

*Miles began walking her towards the bustling streets of the city where people of the land bowed to him in honor mostly with a happy face on most showing this was a prospering and peaceful land under Miles's rule.*

Return to “Nami City Temple”