USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

A new land?

Occupying the better part of the Nami peninsula of the northern island is a long series of spider-webbing streets and paths. Each and every path connects and converges around one massive temple complex at the heart of a city. Around this temple complex are tall pagoda-like skyscrapers that match the equally awe inspiring temple they surround. This is Nami City, the Capital of the North Yonohara.
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Re: A new land?

Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:21 pm

Terah walked with Miles after he'd led her to the streets where everyone was. As she looked upon all the people and the oriental themed building and other things that were very different than the other places she'd been, she would almost instantly forget about her worries and begin pointing at things.

"What time period is this? Where are we? Who are those guys" She would say questioning things rapidly.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 pm

*Miles chuckled with a slight smile*

"I assure you that you did not move through time. It is still the year it was when my past self had freaked out on you. They are the locals of Yonohara and we are in North Yonohara to be specific. As far as you have experienced its been about 3 minutes but for me it's been MUCH longer."

*As Miles spoke he had brought Terah to a section of the temple courtyard where a giant double door led directly into a separate hall. Here there were tapestries depicting Miles's involvement in the past history of Yonohara. Standing within the door Miles gestured to the tapestries.*

"These tapestries depict my involvement in the many years of Yonohara's past. Come in and I will tell you at least the gist of it. Unfortunately I do have duties to do as this lands Shogun so I cannot be her forever explaining everything."

*Miles waited for Terah to enter before closing the doors behind her.*
Terah Seiler
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:57 pm

"Time travel, like that stuff they show in Holograms? WHOA. I never thought what was on the Hologram could become real! How did that work, when did you go, where did you g...." Terah would say ending her own conversation as she saw the tapestries and the temple and everything Miles had said so far.

"This is so, different" Terah would say to herself, in awe at the totally unfamiliar place she was in
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:33 pm

*Miles shut the door behind Terah gently and gestured to the few tapestries that depicted the key moments in his short tale.*

"I went back to the year 538 I had arrived in Yonohara. I had searched the land but saw no sign of humanity but for a good 20 years I was alone in life and had dealt with everything alone for some reason even Heavens was silent during all of this. All of my negative emotions had gotten the better of me. I had a burning rage day and night for months, fell into a deep depression, bargained with whatever gods were up there. Yet no one had shown up. My insanity grew and grew until something clicked and I had thought of some advice a friend had given me. "Those who fly alone have the strongest wings, those who walk alone have the strongest direction.". I began meditating and reclaiming what sanity I had left gathering what pieces I had among my mind. It wasn't until civilization found me that I was able to see how good some have it in life. With this new perspective on life I began helping them out in life. I'd like to say I didn't freak out at all but that would be a lie. However my powers and abilities had scared the locals and for the longest time I was referred to as a demon. It wasn't until Heavens regained conciousness that we had come across a solution on how to solve this. It took some time but we had helped them out in small discreet ways in life creating food here adn there, sprouting forests for lumber, and even discreetly treating wounds like magic."

*Miles took a pause to keep focus on the tale.*

"However this secret got out when I had slipped up and they had begun hunting me down, despite this however when they had almost caught me the reason they hunted me caught me off guard. They wanted me to stick around and help more in life. Overtime I may have scared a few of them a bit but they grew to accept me, especially with my key roles in the civil war between the north and the south when I had played a massive part in granting peace between the two sides. After the incredibly long 150 years of my time in the land and most of it helping the locals they had wished to make me their shogun. The only thing is during all this time I never gave up my search for Lloyd and to this day I still search for him. I even put out a reward for him to be brought to me alive. Which brings us to now where I am a almost 200 year old shogun shapeshifter who has alot more control over his anger and emotions yet still holds hope he will one day find his son."

*With that last sad note Miles shook his head and turned back to the door.*

"Unfortunately that is all I have time for though. I have a demon to question. You may join if you like as the shogun's sister but best to keep the whole clone thing on the downlow here."

*Miles began lightly strolling to the door to the tapestry hall.*

Return to “Nami City Temple”