They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Seeking Ezekiel 2

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Seeking Ezekiel 2

Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:37 am

\The room would grow a little darker as I appeared in the office of the White Shrew, teleporting from the courtyard where I had met the Familiar of Slain, Revan, who I had trapped in my pocket dimension Xi. As I appeared, I quickly scanned the room for the leader, and if he wasn't present, I would mentally send for him, holding back from teleporting Revan back just yet./
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: Seeking Ezekiel 2

Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:45 am

*When Medius appeared, I was already in the room, sitting at my desk, pondering recent events. I turned to face the Venatar when he appeared, still in my seat. I folded my hands in front of me and rested my elbows on the surface of the desk, my chin brushing my knuckles as I watched him with yellow slitted cat like eyes* And to what do I owe this pleasure...? *I asked coolly, having not really been watching around mentally for a little while, being immersed in my own musings.*
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:55 am

An Anneptis' Familiar I found in the courtyard wanted to speak to you.....I believe they said their master was the Anneptis Slain....

\I responded, while conjuring dimensional energy and using it to open a portal to Xi where Revan was being kept. The portal would open directly in front of Revan, allowing her to step through and into the office. Once she was there, I would close the portal and take a step back, allowing her room to speak to Ezekiel unhindered. However, I did not lower my guard, for I did not completely trust the Familiar...mostly because of her connection to the Anneptii. However, I would only attack in defense if Revan tried anything./
Slain Sougun
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Revan exited the portal to the Xi Dimension with her hands raised. The moment she saw Ezekiel there, she would almost immediately know that Ezekiel already knew.

"I assume you know already, so I much rather ask." Revan would say not getting too close to anyone, or too far.

"Can it be done?" She would ask.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:17 am

*As Revan appeared, my mind quickly surveyed her mind, picking up the connection to Slain, as Medius had mentioned. I also saw the question that Revan wanted to ask, her wish of wanting to be a Shrew. This wish surprised me a little, though I could understand why. Slain's ambitions seemed to be too much for the creature. I thought it over for a moment, not on the how, but if I should.* Of course...especially due to the fact that you were not always a Familiar...however...I must ask why? Is this an escape? I fear your betrayal of Slain will only further drive him to hate us...which will be dangerous for you and us....
Slain Sougun
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:31 pm

"I simply wish to be free, as I once was. Freedom is the right of any living being, is it not?" Revan would say slowly lowering her hand but not putting them anywhere near her body.

"As for Slain, he's already as angry and hateful as someone can be. Joining or not, his hate towards the Shrews will always remain." Revan would add.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:41 am

Mmmhm...you are correct, Revan. Your freedom is something you deserve to have....and I feel obligated as a Shrew to aid you in obtaining it. However...I hope you realize that this decision does not come without cost.
Once a Shrew, you will be tasked with preserving and protecting this mortal realm, as all Shrews are....You should not make this decision lightly....for once done, it is permanent...
*I replied, giving my warning calmly and cooly. It was not a threat, but a wish for Revan to realize all the implications of the path she was heading down. And once Shrew, you cannot go back.*
Slain Sougun
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:16 am

"I began life with the shrews, so I will end life among them too" Revan would say.

Revan began as a project Revil stared on Escellsia, and eventually she became tainted with the idea of freedom so much so she willingly gave up that freedom to fuse with Slain. But that was a mistake, and a mistake she wasn't going to make again.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:08 am

Very well.... *I replied, feeling that Revan was adequately warned about whatever risks there were to going down this path. I rose from my seat, my eyes still calmly resting on Revan.* Shall we begin?
Slain Sougun
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:58 pm

Revan lowered he head and looked to the floor.

"Good riddance" she would say.

Revan was about to become her own being again.

"Goodbye Slain" She would say ready to release herself from his grasp.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:06 pm

\Once I knew the conversation was friendly between the two and that Ezekiel had a handle on things, I faded into the shadows, not needing to witness any further what would transpire between the two. It was none of my business really, and I felt I had already learned too much about the being called Revan. I didn't like to intrude too deeply into someone's private affairs, even if it was my job as the Venator, head of the Venatrix, the Shrewish police, to do so if the safety of those I protected were in danger. A moment later I would vanish completely from the room, teleporting elsewhere in Keiz to continued my vigilance over the place. If I was needed once again by Ezekiel, I would be back at a moments notice, though I doubted that would be necessary./
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:17 pm

*Once Medius was gone, I began to focus my Navitas, slowly building a pool of raw energy inside of me.* This will hurt...I warn you.... *I spoke out firmly, wanting to prepare Revan for the difficult transformation she was about to undergo. Once I felt that Revan had mentally prepared, I extended a hand, then the index finger of that hand stretching out. In a flash, the energy leaped out, conducting itself like electricity, yet filling, even drowning, Revan like water. A moment after being touched, Revan would be forcefully lifted from the ground and levitated a few feet off the ground. There the transformation began, the raw Navitas enveloping her completely, before it began to continually rip her apart and piece her back together, each motion lasting only seconds. With each destruction and recreation, Revan was slowly being fused with Navitas, which would become her own energy when the process was complete. The entire transformation took about 30 minutes, though with each cycle lasting a handful of seconds, Revan would have been destroyed and pieced back together over 20,000 times, clearly enough for the Navitas to fuse with her and transform her into a Shrew. Once the process was complete, she would descend to the floor again, probably in a heap, steaming, and probably unconscious for the moment. I telekinetically would break her fall, and levitate her over to a nearby couch, allowing her to rest and recover in however much time she needed. I would then sit in a chair opposite her, reclining a little, musing and waiting for her to regain consciousness.*
Revan
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:54 pm

As her former body was ripped apart and rebuilt, it would slowly become more and more expansive. Peices of neon green would float off her body and fragments of bark would fall to the ground before picking themselves back up and reforming back to her each time. As the process went on, Revan's body would slowly change from it's more human form to one that was a lot more plant meets energy. When the process was coming toa close, Revan's body would have been completely fused with the Navitas, poisons and all.

Her new form was very loose, it was both physical and energy and with that massive amounts of uncontrolled volatile burst of poison would spill out taking at first the form of glowing flying beetles before these beetles would lose shape and explode spreading poisons anywhere and everywhere. As Revan's body was laid on the couch, the area around where her body was would begin to cover in moss and from there nightshade would grow, each plant covered with veins of bio-luminescence just like Revan was. At the same time, some of the beetles that didn't detonate would begin crawling along the floor, walls and ceiling, as they crawled they would help to spread the moss, which in turn would grow the nightshade which in turn would begin spewing out poisons.

Slowly, but surly, unless stopped of course, Revan's body was naturally creating itself a habitable environment, one where a poison based lifeform could live. Her body was terraforming the very room she was in.

Revan meanwhile, did not wake.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:51 am

*I watched as Revan's body began terraforming the room around it, mesmerized by the growth and nature of her being...that is until it took over and turned my couch into a poisonous mossy hive. My eyes narrowed a little before I reached out telekinetically to stem the tide of vegetation. A firm barrier of telekinetic force drew itself around the couch, completely encasing it, the beetles, the moss, nightshade, energy, poisons, and Revan herself neatly away before it spread any further. Despite knowing it was an unconscious force, uncontrolled by Revan, I felt a bit annoyed. That was a perfectly good couch. The annoyance didn't reach my expression, which remained neutral, as I sat back in my chair, calmly waiting for the newly birthed Shrew to awaken.*
Revan
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:03 pm

A few minutes would pass with Revan being trapped inside the telekinetic barrier. After awakening she would notice the changes that took over her being and energies. Because the barrier created by Ezekiel contained the atmosphere inside it, Revan wouldn't notice that she needed that terraforming to stay alive. She did however feel her energies being held by the barrier.

"Is this myself creating the barrier, or it this you. No, you wouldn't do this, I came here for refuge, I was here in the past, Revil only spoke well of you" Revan would say to Ezekiel, unknowing of literally everything that happened while she was a Construct of Revil, while she was controlled by Slain and while she was out cold for however long that was.

"Still, I have to thank you for freeing me" Revan would say taking a bow.

Return to “Executive Hedron”