I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Undead Attack on the Order's Marketplace

The Marketplace is more an open concept mall than a true market. Either way it in the largest of Kwandrivia commercial areas, thus, literally any goods one could find round Kwandrivia can be found here, sometime cheaper, sometimes lower. Shopkeepers may sometimes offer up unique missions to those looking to acquire goods or resources. Owners of shops around Kwandrivia also get a free both here to sell goods.
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Undead Attack on the Order's Marketplace

Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:12 pm

\While the main attack near the center of the City continued between Mirg and the Order Members, undead and spirits swarmed into various other areas of the City, attacking anything in sight and causing mass chaos. Now, there was a chance for others to step up and defend the great city of the Order.

Within the wide open space of the Order's Marketplace spread about 30 undead zombies and skeletons, followed by a massive Lava Golem, which stood in the center of the marketplace, shooting burning spheres of molten earth in everywhich directing, destroying shops and terrorizing any citizens who hadn't made it out yet, before being teleported out by Thundarius that is. The undead spread out among the space, seeking out any survivors and digging through the ruins, looking for valuables./
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Undead Attack on the Order's Marketplace

Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:16 am

*After my mission to find tomes and after taking time to read them, Egon and I would make our way to the Order, sensing the great disturbance there and deciding to come and help. Upon arriving, we found the place in utter chaos, undead and monsters running rampant in every which direction. At the very center of it all, we sensed the big names of the battle duking it out near the center of the city, creating a huge ruckus and probably doing more damage than the attacker was. Deciding to steer clear of the big guns, Egon and I headed towards the market place, traveling through the ground using stealth until we wanted to make our move. Here we found a nice group of undead that we figured we could take on without biting off more than we could chew, hopefully. Upon deciding this, Egon and I would begin our attack. We quickly burst from the ground on one side of the market place, and as we did, I used my new Chronology abilities to force the broken pieces of earth from our rising to blast outwards like bullets towards the surrounding undead, attempting to dispatch as many as possible upon our entry.

Once out of the ground, Egon, in his plant-panther form, shot towards the nearest undead untouched my by rock-bullets, tackling each he came towards with superior strength and speed. As he tackled them, the vines and branches that make up his form would last out, slicing at the undead's rotting body, attempting to slash them apart with force. As Egon continued this, I shot a bolt of bright green Origin Flames onto his back, giving him the power necessary to both resist corruption and grow his plant form more quickly. I meanwhile pulled my new relic, Briarheart, out in front of me, the staff gleaming with bright green light. I took aim and quickly unleashed several bursts of Origin Light, a combination of Origin Flames and Photogess/Light towards the large Lava Golem at the center of the Marketplace. Upon contact, the beams of green light would attempt to penetrate into the creature, while also setting its surface ablaze with Origin Flames, which would turn whatever it touched into plant material. Some of the beams would blast into the ground around the creature, causing large thick, thorny vines to grow out from the ground and quickly target the Golem's legs, attempting to root him in place while continuing to grow and creep up around the creature, aided by the Origin Flames. After launching my attacks, I held my staff defensively in front of me, watching for any undead that might attempt to lurk towards me, the Druinglyff blazing across my forehead all the while, ready to bend the elements around me into defensive countermeasures.*
Nicholai
Civilian

Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:36 pm

*Scared hiding in a corner was an older man trying his best to defend himself by trying to use his nanotech bugs to shape defensive walls and spikes but failing constantly as his focus kept getting broken by his own fear.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:40 pm

*Nicholai was spotted by Heavens and with a shape of a chain it would attach to his back shaping a full body harness over him and yank him upward out of harms way and cocoon him in a steel ball held by the chain. With that a voice would sound that he knew all too well.*

Heavens: "Nicholai relax your safe now."
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:08 am

The undead, slow and unintelligent, shambled right into Egon's grasp. The ones that he caught ripped relatively easily in his claws, pieces of rotting flesh left on the marketplace ground. But the perks of the undead were not the quality, but the quantity; the number of undead were multiplying by the minute and it did not take long for Egon to suddenly be surrounded by the grey, decaying beings. They grasped towards him at all sides: hands, stumps and teeth.

Meanwhile, Sirus's attempts to hurt the Golem seemed small, the beam of Origin Flames and plant matter coming from it burning against the Golem's liquid fire flesh. However, its attention upon the marketplace was now upon Sirus, fixating its eyes towards him with killing intent. It gave an annoyed groan, made a hard fist with its makeshirt left hand, then let go...its lava covered fist fell off and into a ball of molten lava, which was caught by its other hand. It had a slow wind up, but throw with heavy intensity at Sirus, intention of burning him to a crisp with a direct shot or harming him with the lava's splash damage. After throwing its ball, the Golem's back erupted with chunks of molten lava. An open canopy eventually caught fire, spreading to another canopy next to it, and the next and the next, threatening to engulf the whole place in flames.
Narissa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:29 am

A sudden wave of water engulfs the flaming canopies, stopping them in their tracks and preventing any kind of spread of the fire, at least from one end of the marketplace. A few blades of water come hurling at the lava golem, more than likely not going to do much, but certainly would hope to make a smokescreen. If one followed the trail from where the barrage of water attacks were coming from, it appeared to be a woman...or...looked like a woman from the waist up, holding out a staff with a beautiful shell and pearl. Beneath her layers of thin organza and silk dress was her light blue scaley tail, the end of it flitting about in the amount of water that floated underneath her. The water bubbled under her control, as if she carried about her own little bit of terrain. After her sudden attacks, Narissa curled backwards a little, a shy expression on her face. Her light, fin-like ears pulled back like a canine in trouble as she looked at the golem with wide eyes. The mermaid managed to stutter out and held her staff so close to her that the shell even nicked her cheek and drew some blood.

"Erm...um...I...I'm...sorry...I'll just...just..."
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:01 am

*While the undead began to gather around Egon, faster than he could slice and dice them, the Origin Flames began to do their work. Upon feeling overwhelmed, long thick wooden blade like vines grew out from the center of Egon's back, covered in sharp thorns. These began to quickly spin round and round, acting like helicopter blades, which as Egon moved forwards, would chop the undead up that got too close, like a blender. As the wooden blades spun, they also shot thorns out across the area at the undead, each thorn surrounded in an aura of Origin Flames. Should the thorns penetrate into the undead, as they were intended to, the Origin Flames around each would start consuming the undead and attempt to turn each hit into a mass of plant material, as that is what Origin Flames did.

As the Lava Golem began winding up, the Druinglyff began to pulse on my forehead, an aura of icy cold forming around me as I burst to the side, summoning a strong gust of wind to push me further. When the lava splashed outwards from the impact of the projectile, I would continue to move sideways away from the lava, forcing a hand outwards, bending the freezing aura around me to form a thicken wall of ice between myself and the attack, so that as the lava hit the barrier, it would begin to rapidly cool, and any that happened to get past it somehow would cool even faster the closer it got to me. Once I stopped from evading the golems attack and taking out any undead near by with a blast of freezing ice, I would notice the girl on the opposite side of the golem. I raised an eyebrow, glad that she was able to stop the spreading fire...but concerned for her safety.

My jaw set, feeling I needed to protect her. My eyes moved back to the golem, flashing green. With a slam of the end of my staff against the ground, the Origin Flames on the ground surrounding the golem would explode outwards, more thick roots growing, but instead of targeting the golem's legs like those before, they would move underground, quickly sweeping underneath where the golem was standing, causing the ground to become unstable. Within minutes, the earth would begin to crack and the golems weight would become too much, creating a sinkhole....one with many thorny roots waiting to further ensnare the creature and rip it apart if possible.*
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:36 am

Surrounding Egon was a crater of undead at its feet, slumped over, some crawling over just to be engulded by Origin Flames. Soon enough even the grey crater around Egon would start to turn green, carving a path around the whole of the Marketplace with its plants and vines. The undead, however, managed to obtain some weaponry soon were weakly, but learned quickly, to shoot arrows over at Egon to impale him. The skeletons seemed to be fairing better than the zombie like people, who just seemed to shamble about, some missing fingers to even pick up an arrow let alone shoot one. But alas, eventually there was a new set of shamblers starting to run up to Egon, a wall of them now so dense that it was starting to get more and more difficult to cut through them. They barreled towards Egon, hoping to at least flatten him and maybe eventually take a big chunk out of him, but let's not get too carried away with that thought.

The golem stuck in the sinkhole however was very angry. And...I mean really, really angry. And not at the fact that it was stuck in a trap (well it was pretty angry about that...), but moreso that Narissa, that damn fish had put out its fires. Does she understand how it feels to be a lava golem? That fire is like its children. Therefore, it thrashed in the pithole, making it larger and larger with its size. Its legs were being shrunken from the thorny roots below, but it, being a golem and all, decided to ignore it and instead be fueled by its raging fury at Narissa. It pulled off an entire arm, and threw it vertically at her, making it so difficult to dodge. It regrew the arm out of lava and molten rock right away.
Narissa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:39 am

"Eee!"

The lava golem's roaring and anger made Narissa squeek and hunch her shoulders in fear and surprise. Her eyes were, by now, the size of saucers, staring at the golem as it threw what looked to be some lava rock at her. Her staff barely waved, but the spell came out instantly. A huge hand made of water came from the ground, catching the rock or at least significantly slowing it down. The water upon it made a burning sound...water on fire, and smoke billowed from the altercation. A second wave of her staff and a channel of water trailed from where she was to where Sirius was. The channel of water allowed her to move quickly through it and Narissa appeared next to him just as the golem's arm smashed into a building where Narissa used to be. Her panic did not seem to subside however and she babbled near nonsense to Sirius as she got close, the sleeves of her dress moving rapidly as her hand did.

"I'msorryI'mjustafish, but I just saw the big golem and I saw he was smashing everything and Ididn'treallywannahurthim or even make him mad I justdon'tknowwhattodo I've never done this before please forgive me, I'm just a fish I don't know what I'm doing..."

Behind the curls of her hair and bangs, Narissa's eyes were filled with tears: confusion, shyness, fear and...well...more confusion all rolled up into one girl fish. Poor girl, she looked like she was going to have a mental breakdown, if she wasn't already having one.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:28 am

*As the undead began to be hit by the needle like thorns, they began to be transformed, causing thick thorny vines to break out from inside the undead's bodies, shooting out towards other surrounding undead and impaling them or entangling them. Egon unleashing the helicopter like vines, letting them fly outwards and break against any surrounding undead and blocking some of the arrows. He then quickly dug into the ground and disappeared, tunneling through the ground as a flurry of roots and vines evading the wave of undead above. Meanwhile, the vines imbued with Origin Flames, originating from the launched thorns, would continued to rage through the undead swarms, impaling and entangling them, creating walls of thorny vines, while Origin Flames spread across the area, consuming undead and transforming them into more vines....rinse, repeat. A moment later, Egon would break the surface near me, returning to my side.*

Egon: They are persistent ...we need to fortify so you can focus on your main target....

*Egon said, nodding towards the golem in the sinkhole. I nodded in agreement before turning my attention towards Narissa, who appeared next to me out of the stream of water she created across the field. I was impressed with the display of powers she had, especially due to their elemental nature. However, I turned my attention on her anxiety first, putting a free hand out towards her and motioning downwards towards the ground, sending a small cool gentle breeze her way.*

Calm down....calm down....Its going to be ok, I'll protect you. Now that your beside me, we can work together.

*I then motioned towards the stream of water that Narissa left, taking control over it using my Druinglyff and Water Natura powers. A moment later, the stream swelled and a small tidal wave washed over towards the pit where the golem lay, attempting to dose the creature in the wave and fill the pit. Once I did then, I also focused the freezing aura around myself, unleashing some of it into a concentrated blast towards the pit, attempting to create a cold snap on any water that washed into the pit, attempting to freeze the golem solid, or at least weaken it. Meanwhile, Egon took position behind me, using the last of his Origin Flames on his back to transform into a large thorny tree, thorny vines weaving off of it into thick briar-like walls around Sirus and Narissa, while thick thorny roots cemented tree-Egon in place and began to spread outwards, readying to attack undead as they came near. At the heard of the tree, a tongue of Origin Flames sat, sustaining Egon as he grew outwards.*
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:43 am

Narissa's water channel that was gathered up and thrown at the golem sizzled upon its lava flesh and it shuffled and danced in the pit with pain, anger and fear of being put out. The smoke had intensified from this though and it was sharp like charcoal smoke and fogged up the area well. If one wasn't choking on the smoke, it would probably sting their eyes if they sat in it too much...but if they were able to see past it, they could see the golem's head begin to split, as if someone had taken a sword and began to slice it cleanly in two from the top down. However, it was quite known that so far none of the users in the area did such a thing, therefore the action was equally puzzling and horrifying. In time, it was clear as to what the golem was doing; after being split, it began to regrow, this time into two smaller versions of itself. They were still quite large though, large enough to help each other out of the bindings that held them, burning them with their molten hands. They then turned to the human and...fish and gave roars to shake the marketplace and perhaps their opponents morale. Their mouths opened wide, earthen jaws cracking open to show a dark red core within them and spraying lava spittle as they did so.

One of the golems ran straight for them, its footprints leaving flame behind. It's 'brother' followed closely behind. The first decided to attempt a sweeping swing against the both of them so it could catch one and crush them within its hands, but if it could not succeed in that, it would suffice to knock them down to burn them in their lava. The other that followed watched the two, waiting till they tried to dodge to belly flop upon them and crush them with its burning body.
Narissa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Underneath the first golem, the ground suddenly seemed to collapse...a water vortex from the mermaid that was pulling the golem in towards the ground to stop its movement momentarily. It would try to pull the golem further down to trap it. Narissa was holding her ribboned staff out from behind Sirus, pulling it back towards her as right after she cast the spell. She clung to him with tears still in her eyes and her ears flattened against her hair.

"I'm sorry!! What if I...I hurt it or...eee!"

The second golem in the corner of her eye had scared her. With a tiny lift of her staff, a large water drill conjured in the air. The spinning hydro drill rotated once before smashing towards the waiting golem in an attempt to destroy it with its sharp point.
Sirus
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:11 pm

No need to worry, friend, these are simply spirits possessing and animating the earth; causing it to burn and attack us...It's better that we destroy their shells and release them from their boundage....

*I spoke these words to comfort my mermaid friend, though I wasn't sure what I said would be all that comforting, it was at least the truth. With the frosty aura still around me, Narissa's water drill attack would quickly become amplified as it shot forwards, adding a frosty aura around it also that as it hit and drilled, it might also freeze the golem solid, or at least attempt to. With the second golem at least temporarily stopped, I turned my attention towards the second who staid behind, readying himself for some fell attack.

I took a hand off of my staff, and as it left the staff's surface, it became imbued with Origin Light. I quickly sliced at the air with my hand then, unleashing a dozen or so Origin Light Cutter Rays towards the second golem. Much like Light Cutter Rays, which were light energy arching beams used to slice away at whatever was targeted, these would be shot towards the Golem in attempt to slice and dice him apart, with the addition that whatever was touched would be subjected to the Origin Flames transformative abilities, possibly causing parts of the golem touched, sliced or not, to sprout thick thorny vines, which would attempt to either wrap the golem up, or in the case of the golem being sliced, keep the part of the golem from coming back together again. I meanwhile, kept myself where I was, protecting Narissa and Egon, in his new tree form, protecting the both of us. Should either golem come closer, Egon was ready to jump into action to prevent either golem from getting too close.*
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:03 am

The golems were having an issue with these two. Not to mention they were generally a pretty good pair so far, even with what looked like Narissa's sporatic and unintentional spell casting. The first golem had the drill coming towards it with ice and water and rather vigorously as well, but it was no matter for it...it swiped it away hard, dodging the first initial lunge by leaning hard to its right and then bashing it from the side with its forearm. The drill would be crushed into a building, continuing to spin until it eventually ran out of energy and lay in a pile of ice and water. The arm which it hit the drill with froze over, showing the earthy exoskeleton. While the ice rose up its arm, the golem swung the iced earth towards Egon, the arm ripping right off the golem and flying at the immobile tree form. Its arm began to grow back again, but slowly this time, the ice still causing quite the mark.

Meanwhile, the second golem, seeing that its brother had tried to somewhat distract Egon, tried to get out of the vortex as soon as possible. It removed its leg, now standing on one and hopping around on it before getting hit in the chest by Sirus's beams that cut into it while wrapping it up. It struggled with great strength, bending and pulling at the vines.

Just when they would party like no tomorrow over their victory over one golem, a shadow loomed over the marketplace...the sound of...crows? No...worse. It was the muddled and distorted sound of people in agony coming from...above. The shadows and sounds were linked to a monster...Voidwraiths. What looked like small clouds that were too close to the Order were actually creatures with crimson eyes, their bodies near black. Pieces of ruin and rubble circulated around them and they all looked down at the three and screamed simultaneously, a distorted sound that would cause a shudder of terror from any man. From the destroyed marketplace, a darkened aura began to grow close to them, but not yet reveal itself....
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:27 am

*with a soft launch nicholai was placed ontop of the ruins of a building outside the steel ball.*

'sorry friend my limits have been reached im needed elsewhere.'

*with that the ooze where the steel ball was dropped to the ground.*

Return to “Marketplace”