I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

........"Testing something new".

From the ground, it appears as a floating golden rainbows coloured orb made from a metallic substance, but from the inside another dimension is to be found within. To get inside the Grand Colosseum, one must head to the monolith directly below the Colosseum and meet with a Dimension Keeper for transportation to the Colosseum. Once inside the Colosseum, thousands of floating islands can be seen filling the golden rainbow metallic void of space. Before you know it however, you'll find yourself within an environment of your choice. Forests, Space, Voids, Water, all sorts of landscapes can be generated. Each landscape is suited to the battle and has everything needed to make an epic Pokemon battle or duel.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: ........"Testing some new".

Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:15 am

((Yes, its still a Duskull, its just that its nickname is "Duskye"...and sorry, the last move that he used was [Payback] ))

*As the [Payback] clipped the Horsea, Duskye would, from momentum, be launched forward a bit, and then turn around only to be hit in the face with a bunch of ink. He shook his head, attempting to clear the way through the [Smokescreen] to see where the Horsea went, although that initially was futile. However, upon mental command, the Duskye focused again, using his natural abilities of the psyche to clue in on where the evasive Horsea might be located [Foresight]. Upon finding Horsea, he would then suddenly emit a pulse of Ghost power, causing his form and the cloud of ink around him to be lost in a mirage to the sight of the Horsea [Night Shade]. The mirage, in Horsea's vision, would make it appear as if the ink was suddenly burst outwards towards him, attempting to engulf him in it, which really was a shock-wave of Ghost power, which would damage him.*
Yue Ying
Civilian

Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:27 am

Seeing as the Duskull had used Foresight, the ability was difficult to dodge for Levi. Levi watched the ink suddenly burst toward him and he was already in dodge mode. He tried to run, but already trapped in the Night Shade, he could not. He was hit by the ability with very little health and Yue Ying knew the outcome of the battle if she let him go on any longer. She held out Levi's Pokeball, white lightning coming out of it to engulf Levi and take him back into his home to rest until she came to a Pokecenter.

"The battle was well fought. Thank you very much for having it with me."

Her fragile body gave a bow and put the Pokeball back upon her belt.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:22 pm

*Once the Horsea was gone, a light flashed, Duskye the Duskull vanishing, being pulled back into his pokeball, which then floated down, being telekinetically transferred to my belt. I turned, and suddenly I was standing beside Yue, yet facing the opposite direction, nearly shoulder to shoulder, having instantaneously teleported (ITed) directly beside her.* The pleasure was all mine, Miss Yue...you fought very well indeed and I look forward to seeing you here again in the future... *I replied mentally, turning my face just so one of my yellow cat-slitted eyes focused on her face, a small grin twisting my lips. I gave her a small incline of my head in response to the bow, yet then waited for a response, hoping that we could continue as sparring partners...it was definitely a good way to push off stress.*
Yue Ying
Civilian

Re: ........"Testing something new".

Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:55 pm

"Yes, hopefully!!"

Her body gave another quick bow as she thought so cheerfully to him, for some reason not at all startled by his IT. Her hand put the Pokeball upon her belt again, going to head over to the Pokecenter out in the main hall after this.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: ........"Testing something new".

Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:31 pm

Fair-well~ *I replied mentally, ending out session and giving Yue a wide smile. I then vanished, ITing back to Keiz, knowing I had spent far to long away and needed to get back to my duties. Hopefully nothing major had happened while I was away. I knew I had need this little get away, and hopefully I would be able to get away again in the future.*

Return to “Training and Sparring”