They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Lloyd 's arrival

St. Lakeil's Hospital is Kwandrivia's largest hospital and medical sciences research facility. The building is completely government owned and run, but still takes Golden Credits for those with major injuries to pay each Hired Ranked Doctor. After the attack from Mirg, Thundarius has had teleporters installed throughout the Hospital to teleport people directly to the facility for quicker medical care.
NPC

Re: Lloyd 's arrival

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:44 pm

♥The nurse turned as Lloyd spoke, carefully looking him up and down and thinking over his question carefully before speaking.♥

"I would have to check the registry, my dear, I just got on shift. Follow me, Sweety..."

♥She said, turning and wagging a finger for him to follow her. She walked over towards the nursing station and walked around to an open terminal, where she quickly logged in and started her search. After a few moments, her eye-brows rose, and she turned to look at Lloyd again.♥

"Actually, dear, he's here in the hospital. From what I have here, he's in intensive care. Would you like me to help you find his room..?"

♥She asked with sweet, loving tone and a flutter of her eye-lashes. She then waited for Lloyd's response.♥
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:05 am

*Lloyd's heart would skip a beat as he heard Miles was here in intensive care*

"Yes please right away"

MOH: "I'm sure he's fine Lloyd, maybe he just came from a battle with someone in hopes to get info on your location. The person helping him said he was reckless afterall"

*MOH said as the jewel pulsed while it spoke*

Lloyd: "I hope so"

*With a nervous gulp he waited to be lead to his father.*
NPC

Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:31 pm

"Of course, Sugar"

♥The nurse replied sweetly, before coming back around the nurse's station and walking up beside Lloyd. She placed a hand on his shoulder, grip gentle, yet firm, as she then led him down one of the many hallways of the hospital...to another hallway....and then another. Right then left, then left then left, then right, then right...and so on...A good ten minutes of walking and the nurse humming sweetly, as though this were just a regular thing. But then they stopped. She took a look around at the numbers of the rooms around her, then turned and walked towards a particular one.♥

"3004, That's the one!"

♥She proclaimed, before letting go of Lloyd, opening the door, and letting them both in, first the nurse and then Lloyd. She stood back holding the door open, her face grim as she looked towards Lloyd.♥

"So sorry, Hun..."
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:29 am

*Lloyd optimistic rushed in dismissing the tank of ooze at one pint standing at the end of the bed/tank with his back to the clipboard looking all around.*

Lloyd: "Where is he? I don't see him."

MOH: "...Lloyd...turn around and read the clipboard"

*Lloyd did so and when he read the name tears started rolling down his eyes once more and refused to believe what he saw*

Lloyd: "This can't be real, its a joke a prank."

*Just before Lloyd was about to run away something clinked on the side of the tank from within the ooze. It was an amulet with an engraving showing through the glass enough to read the words "father", "Love" and "Protect"*

MOH: "This is no prank Lloyd..look at the amulet."

*Wiping away the tears Lloyd stood on his toes and reached into the tank pulling out an amulet with a chain and engraving on the back which Lloyd read outloud once he brushed off the white ooze.*

Lloyd: "I will always protect you no matter what. - From your father with love."

*In that instant Lloyd curled up in a ball crying a waterfall and for once the jewel around Llloyd's neck called MOH had no idea what to say.*
NPC

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:35 am

((Not sure where you'r wanting to go with this, so if you need additional rp from NPC, let me know...))

♥The nurse only watched a few moments, before close the door quietly behind her as she left. She figured Lloyd would like some time alone, which she was all in willing to give him. She proceeded to return to the nurses station.♥
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:55 pm

*Lloyd simply remained in the hospital room hoping for his father to wake with MOH trying his best to comfort him. Lloyd even stayed in that room for 3 days if not forced out by staff, correction if anyone was brave enough to force him out considering he was coated in alien creatures. The only times he would willingly leave the room was to go to the nearest vending machine to eat, even though he didn't want to MOH forced him to every so often when needed. *

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*By the third day Lloyd was still his bed and MOH spoke up*

MOH: "Lloyd, I know this is hard for you but remaining bedside won't solve anything for you personally."

*With a silent gaze at the floor praying for his father's wake MOH continued.*

MOH: "Lloyd listen to me, those things inside you that awoke earlier and those alien creatures, what happens if they are actually harming you in some way? We have to do research....your father wouldn't want you to risk your health because of his condition."

*After continued silence MOH knew what it would take to make him study his condition yet wouldn't be proud of it.*

MOH: "Lloyd.....if you dont get up and study those things you have on you and inside you...i'll force you to go were monster and devour your father in his ooze state."

*Getting upset with MOH Lloyd grabbed for him in his necklace form dangling around Lloyd's neck but stopped when he continued.*

MOH: "you touch me and i make you turn!"

*Lloyd dropped his arm as it hung like a noodle and with a defeated tone Lloyd finally spoke.*

MOH: "I'm sorry Lloyd...but I had to.."

Lloyd: "Where to?"

MOH: "Well i always recall shrews regarding knowledge as their power so I suspect that they may have some sort of library. However for a first closer target we may want to investigate this city for a library of some sort so we don't need to trek far...Also you may want to grab something to use as a cloak, your friends don't axactly attract the best of attention."

*With his head hung low Lloyd left the room and kept an eye out for an empty hospital room, once one was found he grabbed the sheets and draped them over him similar to a hood using he MOH jewel as a clip that held it shut.*

*With that being done Lloyd left the hospital*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*After about half a day Lloyd returned to the hospital room where he would send the message. Lloyd would write a message on a small piece of paper then fold it up and place it down on a table. Holding out his hand he would focus carefully on getting that note sent. At first it didn't work and the Uro did not appear but after several tries it had worked and the Uro sat right next to the note. With a placement of a towel over the note and Uro and removal of the towel both the Uro and the note had vanished in an instant. During this Lloyd made sure the room door was left ajar so the Uro did not mistakenly take both Lloyd and Miles into the Uro passageway.*

*Once that was done Lloyd made sure the Uro was gone and once he triple checked due to their dangerous nature he shut the door and and began his discussion with these xen creatures he had on him. To those listening in on the discussion they would jsut hear strange slurp, grunts and alien like noises. To Lloyd however this was the vortigese language which they spoke. The creature that spoke for the group would be the strange blue ant like creature on Lloyd who said he was a shock roach.*

Xen Shock roach: "Now that that is done allow me to explain. Us Xen aliens were not sent to harm you. We were actually sent to do the opposite and protect you from your enemies. Our masters the Vortigaunts watched your world for quite some time and helped when they could without directly taking part in this world."

Lloyd: "What are vortigaunts? Also if they want to help so badly why didn't they just hep by coming here themselves?"

Xen shock roach: "They came to this world before on two occasions. First time they were under control of their leader and were ordered to kill anything that wasn't our kind. The second time they were free from their overlord and wanted to help the humans by fighting alongside them. However when people learned they were the same kinds of species as the other mindless enemies they were shunned. Now they are forced to only help indirectly. At times they will cause small electrical sparks to stop robberies from the xen realm via their teleportation, other times scare away criminals with sights of their powers manifested within your realm while they remain in the xen realm. When they saw you running from those other humans while injured they teleported us nearby and told us to swarm you so you were a walking gun tower so no one would approach you. There was only one man who approached you and after a short game of us constantly teleporting back and forth on and off of you he said he wanted to help and thought we were hostile.*

Lloyd: "Who was that?"

Xen Shock roach: "He never gave us his name, all we know of him is he carries alot of these weapons that make a loud bang noise sending metal projectiles at the targets. I believe you humans call them guns."

*Lloyd calm that the xen were not out to harm him would then ask about the other issue on his mind.*

Lloyd: "Wll then i thank you but with all of you on me it doesn't exactly look....welcoming. No offense but a child covered in aliens doesn't warrant a friendly welcome. You said you could teleport back and forth from xen realm correct? What about you guys keep an eye on me from there and if I call for help you teleport onto me?"

Xen shock roach: "that may be possible, allow me to speak to the vortigaunts about this."

*The shock roach vanished in a strange orange and green circular pattern of energy in shape of an orb then reappeared shortly in the same fashion.*

Xen shock roach: "They agree that is a viable solution, communication is the issue though since we will not have anyway to speak between realms. Luckily they know of a species of xen that can act like an earpiece between realms linked to another of its kind where we are. If this is an acceptable solution for you we will all go back to the xen now and set up our home. once a strange silver looking alien teleports on you do not fear it. That is the xen alien that acts like an ear piece."

*With a nod of agreement they all teleported back to the xen realm leaving Lloyd to look like a regular child short of the white hair and one green eye and other eye being empty.*
Goldbeard

Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:15 pm

*outside the door Lloyd entered someone was following Lloyd, he too had the same type of amulet that gave him an unnoticeable feel to the public. When he walked past the door Lloyd entered he glimpsed inside the door just in time to see the Uro summoned. However the crew member could not see the Uro itself just get a feeling something else was there next to the note. What definitely drew his concern was when he lifted the note and saw the note vanish. This drew the conclusion that either Lloyd had amazingly fast hands able to pull of illusions of the hand aka magician tricks, or he had help from something else that was very hard to see. When Lloyd walked toward the door he walked down the hall nonchalantly letting the amulet make him difficult to notice and once the door was shut he stood out there leaning against the wall listening in hearing strange noises.*

*With a whisper the man spoke into the same type of orb the other one had back at the library at a whisper so the 'illusion" the amulet gave was not broken.*

Crew: "Crew to Loyal, we have to keep a careful eye on this child when we commence the ambush. He seems to be able to communicate with something in a language that ive never heard before. I believe he also has help from something very hard to see, either that or this kid is very fast with his hands. Copy?"

Orb:"This is Loyal, we copy. Stick near him and let your amulet to the hiding for you. remember do not touch anyone or the illusion is broken."

Crew: "copy"

*With that the orb was pocketed away and his mind wandered to the ooze beside Lloyd. Thinking over who he has met he walked throughout the hospital in search of a filing cabinet that no one was using, Once found he picked the lock if one and searched the files for who was registered in that room. When he saw the name he smirked happily and put the file back. When walking back near that room he spoke in the orb once again

Crew: "Crew to Loyal, Miles will not be an issue for this."

*With that he remained back on shadow duty.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:45 pm

*All that really occurred next was really silence and a sound of something teleporting in as the earpiece alien telported in and made itself comfy curled up over Lloyd's left ear looking quite similar to a bluetooth headset device with a blue and white pattern.*

*There was some idle chit chat about Miles in the room throughout the day between MOH and Lloyd but that was all really.*
Goldbeard

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:59 pm

*The crew member standing there listening in waited for hours but after hearing the second voice three times all he would really do is report in that he heard another voice then wander off to get some air and simply watch the front door for when Lloyd left the hospital. However with almost an empathetic look on his face he knew what might occur and spoke through the communication orb.*

Crew: "Crew to Loyal, I think i have all the info we need on this kid. There will be a hiccup however. He may not leave that hospital til Miles wakes up, any ideas."

Loyal: "I have an idea....its not something i'm proud of but considering the consequences if we don't get him. I say its worth it. I'm sending several crew members all disguised on the way there. You will recognize them with a signal hand gesture where they all stretch at once and yawn as if they are all tired. Wait outside when they enter and plan a exit route to the wild from there where they will be out of the city asap"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Days passed and they finally showed up. When they arrived the crew member outside had scouted out a path where no major authorities were enroute. He then took position at the corner of the hospital standing there still under cover of the amulet.*

*The ones who entered the hospital did not have the amulet but wore professional disguises and acted the part. When they entered the hospital they went straight for Miles's room making sure they entered during visiting hours. Each of them were disguised as warrior type swordsman and mace wielders with the covenant guild logo on their gear.*

*Once at the door of Miles's room one of them gently opened the door to look in.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:03 pm

*Lloyd was still in the hospital room fast asleep bedside. MOH however did not require sleep and woke Lloyd up as it pulsed and spoke outloud*

MOH: "Lloyd, you have visitors."

*Groggily Lloyd woke up rubbing his eyes*

Lloyd: "Hi, i'm guessing you knew Miles?"

*Lloyd spoke not seeing any doctor uniforms*
Goldbeard

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:06 pm

*One of them stepped forward.*

Crew1: "Yeah we were members of covenant guild when Miles was guild leader way back. When we heard about his condition. We had to make the trip here."

*During this time one of the three knew they weren't the best actors and did his best to get closer to Lloyd acting as if he was getting a closer look at Miles.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:08 pm

*Lloyd was fooled too tired to think straight but MOH saw right through the bad acting*

MOH: "Lloyd these guys arnt who they say they are"

*Lloyd looked closer at them half awake.*
Goldbeard

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:18 pm

*As soon as the jewel seemed to catch on the crew member to the back near the door would shut the door and the one that got closer to Miles dropped a strange miniature chip within Miles in his ooze state.*

*the first crew member would pull out a remote and speak softly*

Crew1: "Listen up kid, you make one move we don't like we detonate the device within your father which spreads an acidic liquid that eats anything it touches, now if our don't want your father worse off than he already is your gonna walk outside with us and keep close. If anyone asks, your following us to a house where we are putting you up for a while."

*The crew would wait for Lloyd's reaction to see what to do next.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:20 pm

*unable and unwilling to risk his fathers life he stopped in his tracks and angrily stood up going along with what they wanted. approaching the door.*

Return to “St. Lakeil's Hospital”