They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Lloyd 's arrival

St. Lakeil's Hospital is Kwandrivia's largest hospital and medical sciences research facility. The building is completely government owned and run, but still takes Golden Credits for those with major injuries to pay each Hired Ranked Doctor. After the attack from Mirg, Thundarius has had teleporters installed throughout the Hospital to teleport people directly to the facility for quicker medical care.
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Lloyd 's arrival

Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:45 pm

*At the doorstep of the hospital just before dawn a figure would run away as silent as the night and as rapid as the wind leaving Lloyd laying on the doorstep. 5 minutes after he awoke due to the bright sun he raised his hand to block the sun from his eyes but screamed in horror as he saw the tail of the shock roach attached to his right bicep. when he got up it was the he saw and felt all other xen aliens attached to him. In an effort to remove one he grabbed the xen alien around his neck like a scarf and tried ripping it off but only felt as if he was ripping at his own neck with it. While screaming in great pain he fell back on the hospital doors sending the front door open as he landed on his back. On the landing he screamed in pain again as his right leg hit the ground and made the piece of oak still stuck through his lower leg cause immense pain. Whoever brought him here made sure he didn't bleed out by roughly bandaging it p so the bleeding stopped but did not remove the piece of oak the size of his arm. He got up and struggled to walk toward the hospital desk looking for help with his injury and current situation but to most who would see him would probably fear him as he was coated in these inhuman alien creatures (Refer to his companions pot that show images of the xen aliens). However to those who actually looked to his face, they would see a sobbing small child crying out for help while scared for his life at the aliens on him.*
NPC

Re: Lloyd 's arrival

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:49 pm

♠It was true that most of the medical staff feared Lloyd, especially due to his rather abrupt and loud entrance, covered in alien looking parasite...things. It would be a solid 10 minutes before a doctor walked out towards Lloyd. He was a thin man of average height and stature. However, he carried a cane and hobbled as he walked, favoring his right leg. He also didn't seem to be intimidated by Lloyd's condition or injured state. He stood over Lloyd for a few moments watching him with searching eyes, stroking his chin as he did.♠

"Nurse, get your ass over here...get this kid on a stretched and into an operating room, stat."

♠The rough doctor called out towards the nearest nurses, who after a few moments of looking between Lloyd and the Dr, reluctantly got a stretcher and carefully helped Lloyd onto it. They then wheeled Lloyd down to an operation room, where the Dr. with the hobble followed, and started asking questions from behind a glass wall, obviously not having sterilized himself yet.♠

"Whats your name kid...? And whats the last thing you remember...?"

♠Meanwhile nursing and doctoral staff, obvious under the direction of this Dr. were prepping themselves for surgery, while others started to prep Lloyd as well, although not doing anything that would inhibit Lloyd's ability to answer or hear.♠
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:53 pm

*Whoever was close to Lloyd couldn't help but feel something else was there besides Lloyd and the aliens on him as he was wheeled to the room. When the doctor asked his name he spoke nervously still tearing up from his situation.*

"Lloyd Seiler, the last thing i remember was running away from Goldbeard's ship"

*Lloyd replied twitching with fear.*
NPC

Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:09 pm

"Interesting....Well, Lloyd, best to face the facts. There's no guarantee that we can save your leg. If infection has set it, then we might be forced to amputate. You'll be treated with heavy anesthesia while the team attempts to remove that piece of wood in your leg. Once, that's out and the bleeding is under control, we will monitor you and decide if it is safe to remove those....organisms that have attached themselves to you. If they are attached to any vital organs, there may be nothing we can do. Do you have any questions before the team begins...?"

♠The Dr. moved quickly through the procedures in his gruff voice. He watched Lloyd curiously all the while from behind the glass, using a calling device to talk into the operating room adjacent where Lloyd was, though moved to the operating table, and was being sterilized there with both some strange technological scanning system as well as the normal way with iodine and alcohol solutions where necessary. The anesthesiologist moved into position, ready to administer the dose as soon as he was given the OK, while the other surgeons and nursing staff readied their various surgical instruments and such, so they could begin the procedures. Blood was also taken from Lloyd almost immediately after he arrived, so that it could be typed and cross-matched ((SOMETHING I KNOW HOW TO DO NOW!! XD)), so blood could be sent down to transfuse into Lloyd during the surgery. As all went along, everyone was obviously very uncomfortable around Lloyd, however, most concealed it fairly well, especially once they got into the "mode" of prepping for the surgery and all.♠
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:16 pm

*Lloyd gulped loudly scared of the operation but considering his situation he knew he had no choice and nodded. During this operation if anyone there had some sort of psychic mental prowess they couldn't help but sense thousands of faintly sensed lives within Lloyd "watching" them.*

(Awesome, i don't think i could be a doctor. id be too nervous to make a mistake and cost someone a serious injury.)
NPC

Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:35 pm

((Trust me, everything is highly regulated and doubled/triple checked...at least for Lab work...Plus you get all that training ground into you.....Not to say mistakes don't happen...Your never going to stop that...But, I wouldn't want to be a surgeon...wayyy to much blood and guts for me to handle...I like mine in a test tube, lolz... XD ))

♠Once Lloyd gave the ok, the anesthesia would be administered and the surgical team would begin their work removing the piece of oak from his leg. Since Lloyd's blood was so strange, O neg blood of lest antigenicity was sent down and transfused, in hopes that there would be very low risk of reaction with it. Once that piece had been removed, their search for infection came up positive. The wound was gangrenous, and had to be sliced off at the knee, which was also done under anesthesia. Once everything had been cleared with the leg, the bleeding and stopped and Lloyd had been stabilized, three hours had passed. The entire time the Dr. with the cane watched tirelessly from behind the glass, watching every move the surgeons made and especially interested in the organisms that were hanging on so close to Lloyds body. Further tests were done on these...organisms, and a conference was held. It seemed that Lloyd wasn't strong enough for further surgery and the due to the organisms unknown nature, they wouldn't be operated on until further in the future, when more was known. From there, Lloyd was moved to a recovery room where he was monitored closely. The anesthesia wouldn't wear off until the next morning, and by that time, the Dr. with the cane would in the room checking on the charts and lab results, mulling things over and waiting for Lloyd to wake.♠
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:44 pm

(Fortunately in my trade theres is a saying that i heard which is actually kinda wise. "Dont fear making mistakes, fear not making mistakes because then you don't learn anything" lol)

*In the morning Lloyd woke, he was immediately greeted by MOH (Master of horrors) who possessed the jewel around his neck. That did not scare him as whatever held control of the jewel was polite but seeing the xen creatures still on him still made him twitch with fear.*

MOH: "Good morning Lloyd"
NPC

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:30 am

♠The Dr, watched as Lloyd awoke, but did not speak...for he also head the voice coming from the jewel. He quickly located the source, but didn't react to it. He just stood by and watched, waiting to see what happened. He was no doubt intrigued by the voice, as well as the organisms, thus wanting to find out as much about this kid as possible.♠
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:34 am

*Nervous about the xen creatures still there he changed the subject speaking with MOH*
Lloyd: "You said you heard of my father correct?"
MOH: "Your father the shapeshifter? Yes I have. Infact when i once had a physical body he is the one who did the physical tests on me to find out what I was."
NPC

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:44 am

((You can keep the dialogue going between those two, the Dr. is just going to watch/listen until they are done...))

♠The Dr. settled himself quietly into a seat in the room, still watching and listening to the two, waiting for their conversation to develop, hoping to reveal more clues about the kid.♠
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:55 am

*The childs eyes on thoughts of his father turned more sad than fearful now*
Lloyd: "What was he like? My father. I never met him before."
MOH: "I never met him personally unfortunately. However rumor spread of the deeds he had done. The great Miles Seiler, the one man army. Able to divide and conquer multiple areas all on his own. Able to infiiltrate the enemy then strike within by becoming them. Able to study a material and replicate it for his own use. I even heard he and his allies took down an entire army led by a mad doctor stealing people for experiments."

*Lloyd shed a single tear hoping his father was somewhere out there looking for him.*

MOH: "Hey don't worry kid, im sure he is somewhere here looking for you. I'll bet he will enter through that door any minute now and give you a big ol' hug and get those creatures off of you with a snap of his finger."

*Lloyd actually cracked a smile at that*

Lloyd: "You think?"

MOH: "of course. Don't you think so too doctor?"

*It was obvious the jewel knew the doctor was listening in on the entire thing*
NPC

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:25 pm

♠The Dr. continued to listen in silence, intrigued by what he heard, but not showing it on his face. When included in the conversation, he continued to watch Lloyd for a moment, before answering.♠

"No doubt he will be able to help you with those organisms, if what you say about him is true. But I wouldn't fully trust the notion he's looking for you...There is much in this world that would keep a man from his duties...."

♠The doctor replied bluntly. He apparently didn't care to comfort Lloyd, only to be completely honest. He remained silent still afterward, watching and observing to see what else was said.♠
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:24 pm

*the jewel sent a "scowel" feeling towards the doctor.*

MOH: "don't listen to him, nothing in the world would stop him from looking for you."

*Lloyd started tearing up at what the doctor said then started to frown angrily*

Lloyd: "Your wrong....my father would never forget about me....never...NEVER!!"

*As Lloyd began dealing with grief the only way he knew how a strange thing occurred. As Lloyd shouted the room filled with a thick white smoke that would seem to hold the doctor in place. Depending on how sharp his vision was he would see 1 or 2 other things among the smoke. the first and most likely seen was a strange snail shell that had a long snaily type tendril approximately 3 feet long. These things would swarm the room and the doctor would find his hearing gone unable to hear anything, not even his own heart beat. The 2nd thing if the doctor saw them were featureless black snakes that would slither straight for the doctor's eyes and once entered into the eyes he would find his eyes hurt when he saw any light.*

*This last a short while however if they managed to affect the doctor. but would fade away leaving vapors of thick white smoke hanging around, snails attached to the ceiling twirling their tendrils clockwise and the feeling of something lurking in the shadows.Lloyd however was crying and sobbing his eyes out, while fearing the worst.*

*The Jewel just spoke in a glaring demeener*

MOH: Way to go jackass
NPC

Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:40 pm

♠As Lloyd began shouting and crying, and the various sensory effects took place following the white smoke, the Dr. would remain calm, sitting where he was completely relaxed. After the effects were finished, he remained seated, allowing them to wear off.♠

"Interesting...very interesting..."

♠The Dr. struggled to stand, leaning heavily on his cane, as he then hobbled over to where Lloyd was in the bed, ignoring the jewel's voice/demeanor.♠

"There isn't any use crying about it....If you really want to reunite with your father that badly, then sitting here and longing for him isn't going to do you much good. Grow a spine; get out there and look for him. Since we can't do anything more for your condition, you'r free to go once you'r able to walk on your own."

♠The Dr. spoke, signing a release form under those conditions, and placing it on a clipboard at the end of the bed.♠

"Give that to the nurse before you leave...."

♠With that the Dr. left, leaving Lloyd and the MOH alone in the room.♠
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:47 pm

*Moh sighed loudly*
MOH: "As much an ass he is I have to side with him on that. Sitting here and crying wont solve anything.You need to go out and search fro him yourself if your ever going to find him."

*Wiping away the tears he grabbed the clipboard getting up.*

Lloyd: "Then i will find him"

*Lloyd rushed out the the nurses office handing over the clipboard. He was about to take off but instead turned around and asked the nurse a question.*

Lloyd: "Excuse me miss, have you seen a Miles Seiler anywhere? He's a shaphifter so he could be anyone so it's ok if you don't know."

*Lloyd spoke still with puffy red eyes forcing a smile.*

Return to “St. Lakeil's Hospital”