As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Taking Chusin to the Hospital

St. Lakeil's Hospital is Kwandrivia's largest hospital and medical sciences research facility. The building is completely government owned and run, but still takes Golden Credits for those with major injuries to pay each Hired Ranked Doctor. After the attack from Mirg, Thundarius has had teleporters installed throughout the Hospital to teleport people directly to the facility for quicker medical care.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Taking Chusin to the Hospital

Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:07 pm

the General and Chusin would find themselves at the front doors of the Hospital. When the General appeared he would immediately walk away from Chusin without speaking a word. For now, he was done speaking with her, and because of that, no more needed to be said. He was off to the Outlands, but first he needed to walk to the Teleportal, as powers and abilities of both himself and his weapons did not work in the Order.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Taking Chusin to the Hospital

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:45 pm

"Ah man you're a good dude tG, even if you did want to see what color my panties were, but aside from that you're a good man in my eyes and a damn strong one at that or rather a really good keep away haha. I guess now would be the time to check my self in so I don't die or something like that I suppose, but I've never been here before and moving hurts like a mother so what am I suppose to do? Ugh! I'm going to have to force my way into the building and get five-star treatment haha."

Chusin said as she held her arm and really every other part of her body since it was all hurting at the same time and she really couldn't do much at the moment; even something as simple as walking was going to hurt like a thousand needles being put in her. However, she needed to rest and get a little check up since she did push herself a little bit too fat this time and all that did was screw her over in the long run. So she gathered up what little strength she had left and made her way inside the building and walked to the front desk and said the following "Got a room?" before falling out on the desk and then to the floor.
NPC

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:52 pm

After Chusin walked into the hospital and passed out. She would be taken to a room and fixed up using magical abilities common in the Halcyon Kingdom. After a few hours Chusin would wake up and be allowed to leave the hospital. There was no bills or charges because medical assistance was free in the Order.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:24 am

After being taken care of for a bit and feeling better than ever before, Chusin found herself amped up and ready to go, which is what she did the moment she got the chance to. However, something about the hospital made her feel a little at ease for some reason; she didn't know if it was the place or the atmosphere in the place that made her feel the way she was feeling, but whatever it was she liked it so to say. So before she left she went back to the front desk and asked if they needed any help around the place, as in did the need some more doctors and what have you. She didn't know much or so she left people on to believe, but she had some highly advanced stuff inside of her that would make helping people faster and easier without the use of magic.

"So do you guys need anything or rather anyone to help out?"

If they said "No" then she'd be on her merry way out to go find something else to do to kill some time, I mean she had a someone else in mind to go bother since tG was no fun since he was all serious and stuff and what she believed to be a perv.
NPC

Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:47 pm

"You're welcome to volunteer, at this Hospital we use the most advanced High Elven Magin, Dark Elven Magi-Tek, Laurentian Speed and many other methods from various countries to heal and bring back to health anyone who walks in these doors." the Receptionist would say.

"When someone arrives at the hospital, be sure to welcome them and treat them with care in one of the thousands of rooms at this facility." the Receptionist would add.

"You'll find everything else you need, including the proper attire, instructions on how to use the technology and magical technologies as well as some basic healing spells inside this book. Other doctors and nurses will work with you if you need assistance." the Receptionist would say.

(Just show up when someone needs help, Abilities and Weapons will work only in special rooms, but each of these rooms is watched over by a Tartan (one of the Orders elite Militia/Guards) to make sure nothing shifty happens. Gotta keep up with the rules and whatnot myself)
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:10 pm

"Awesomesauce!"

She said as she just went and took a seat in one of the chairs that were around and picked up a book and started reading it to kill some time before she got up and walked out; she needed to get some air and take a look around the place to see just what this place had and was about since she didn't trust hospitals. So once she started her little look around she couldn't really find anything that stuck out outside the place so it must have been something on the inside, every place had something to hide and she was gonna find it because she didn't have anyone to take care of at the moment.

"Let's see if there;'s something to find hehehe."
NPC

Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:59 pm

The Hospital wasnt anything too special. IT was like any normal hospital, the only real differences were the addition of tech and magic and steam tech through areas of it. Other than that, Chusin wouldn't find much. There were a few doors and areas she could not get to, but those were protected by the Orders Guards.
Chusin
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:35 am

"Man there's nothing here and that sucks, I was hoping for something cool and secret or something like that, but all I got was nothing man. I guess I have no choice but to check out the areas that have people in front of them cause what's cooler than seeing them off-limit areas?"

She said as she now had something to do aside from helping people that come into the place, she was going to check out the closed-off areas since they were the only thing she didn't get a chance to look at or even visit for that matter. So she made her way to one of the doors and asked to be let in so she could do her job.

Return to “St. Lakeil's Hospital”