USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Llyod to the Past

Ones attempt at a utopia eventually turned into a mess of death and chaos. At it's heart lies the Deadly City of Styx.
Environment

Llyod to the Past

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:53 am

As soon as the white light subsided Llyod would find himself in an unknown and unfamiliar place. Everything around him was dry. The air, the land, the landscape, it was as if Llyod had been transported to the middle of the Australian Outback. Where Llyod found himself in this new location, was on an old highway, two lanes wide. On either side of the highway were abandoned trucks, cars and motocycles, all of which looked like they had been pushed off the road and then torn down for parts, scrap or whatever people would salvage from them.

Beyond the cars, was the desert-like wastelands that stretched on as far as the eye could see. In the air, far above Llyod, a large bird, as big as one of the motorcycles could be seen circling his position. The birds feathers, beak and body were scarred and missing feathers but somehow it still maintained the ability to fly, and the ability to stay in the air for an abnormally long time as it circled Llyod.

Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Re: Llyod to the Past

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:15 pm

*Lloyd scanned the area. too scared to yell but hoping someone nearby was around to help. After a quick scan he nervously shouted*

"Anyone here? Whoever you are show yourself!"

*Lloyd would summon the shock roach on one hand and the hive hand in the other scanning the area waving them around scared of his surroundings*

"If this is a mission Aunt Terah I never said I would go on the mission alone!"
Environment

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:46 pm

As Llyod spoke the stale air hit his tongue, almost giving him a taste of the charred wastelands around him. If that wasn't bad, then the faint smell of burnt corpses might do something. As his voice echoed across the area, a loud sheik could be heard. One that pierced the silence of the new fallen world Llyod had found himself within. A moment or two later a green glowing streak would dash between two cars. It was VERY easy to spot, so easy even a child with no training and normal skills could see it. Unless Llyod was turned the other way, it was impossible to miss. The green glowing husk of a human would disappear behind a car and things would go silent again.

Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:49 am

*Letting fear drive his decisions he would shoot both shock roach and hivehand for the creatures area. Most likely the electricity shot from the shock roach would hit the cars in the area but the hive hand would launch the homing xen bugs that would bite and sting the creature.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:54 pm

(bump)
Monsters

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:59 pm

As the shocks flowed out they would immediately be drawn to the metal of the cars. However, most of the abandoned vehicles had tires, which would absorb and cancel out the electricity. Soon from all angles, about 12 Husks would appear and begin running for Llyod, most on a suicide mission. As the Hivehand unleashed the Xen Bugs they would all cover the Glowing Green Husk, but due to the husk not being very human and not feeling pain, it would mostly ignore it. Pieces of glowing flesh however would begin to fall of it revealing decaying muscle and deep green stained bones.
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:08 pm

*In a panic at the horrible sight of the soulless husks charging him Lloyd turn and ran dismissing the shockroach and hivehand. In a lucky partnership the M.O.H. jewel around his neck cued up just as the spore launcher summoned itself to launch a steady barrage of explosive spores for them. During this the M.O.H. Jewel made him transform to his lycanthrope form rapidly growing quills coating him and in a mad dash rushing for an area away from the highway. Unfortunately that form still had it's limits and with quick fade of it's form he fell unconscious only to have the barnacle xen alien to summon and use it's tongue to grapple a far off surface and yank Lloyd to safety.*
Environment

Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:05 am

After a while of being unconscious, Llyod would wake up. After waking up he found himself inside a home that was very dilapidated and worn down. It was filled with the remaining what could only be said as technology from a hundred years ago that was maintained, functional but very old and worn down. There was a very old stove that looked like it could barely work, there was a fridge in the same condition, and lastly there was an old tube tv flickering on and off but still displaying a faded image of a clown dancing back and forth. From behind one of the walls made from old pallet and scrap wood, a woman's voice could be heard talking in English to someone else or something named Jack.

On the stove, a pot culd be seen steaming and a small bowl on the floor was overturned and rusting. The room Llyod was in looked safe and sound.
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:01 pm

*Lloyd sat up slowly then after realizing he was elsewhere he summoned the spore launcher holding it ready to shoot. At first he wanted to call out who was there but remembered what happened last time so he instead he quietly snuck out of the bed and started making his way out as quiet as he could.*
NPC

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:50 pm

Unfortunately for Llyod, the only exit to the building was the the one the woman was near. As Llyod exited the worn down hut, he would find himself walking into a small settlement. The sky above him was clouded over and it was almost like it wanted to rain, but copuldnt thank to the nature of the land they were in. The air was dry and there was also no wind.

As Llyod exited the building, the woman would quickly turn to him and began speaking.

"OH!, you're awake, you've been out for days. Luckily I was in the area when the Husks attacked, else you'd have been dinner for one, or someone else" She would say he tone very informal and very to the point.
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:18 pm

*Still shaken from before he summoned shockroach and backed up aiming for the woman while backing up into a corner feeling trapped. However shortly Lloyd was spoken to by the shock roach that leapt from his hand sand faced him. With a short murmur from the shock roach which to the woman would sound like gurggles and grunts Lloyd dismissed the xen alien and tooka few deep breaths.*

*Once calmed down he stood up and spoke looking around.*

"Where am i? Father if that's you disguising yourself then don't bother i'm done with these lies. I need help!"

*Lloyd at this point was convinced that this was some sort of test Miles put him through and she was just Miles in disguise.*
NPC

Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:03 pm

The woman wasn't even phased by the things Llyod had summoned, there was much worse in this desolate and scorched land than what... this frightened boy had.

"I'm not your father kid, and neither is anyone else here, In fact, everyone I know here in fort Rouge doesn't have a father. Come to think of it, I haven't met anyone who has a father. Men are almost always the first targeted if they aren't in a Fort. You're just lucky someone found you." She would say turning away from Llyod and towards the village.

When she turned, Llyod could see her open back, and on her back were two large bones that stuck out maybe half a meter. Every once and a while these would wiggle a bit. They were scrapped and charged and looked like in the past, they might have been wings. On the woman's belt was a skull, a human skull.

"OOOOOH, waitttt, I have a father" She would say pulling the skull up to face Llyod.

As she did this, she made the jaw chatter a bit.

"Oh, nooo, no need to fear anything. My dad died when I was maybe 7 years old. Mom kept this around because it's some sort of tradition since the sky fell down a hundred years ago." She would say, sounding crazier and crazier by the minute.

A moment later, a louder female voice, deeper and older would sound out.

"Molsonnnnnnn!!!, where did you go! You have a mission to take care of!" The female voice would yell.

Molson, would quickly grab Llyod and pull him into the building.

"Just, keep quiet, SHHH, SHHHH" Molson would say a bit too loud.

After another pause, a tall, butch strong female would walk towards the shack Molson and Llyod were in. Overtop her shoulder was a ships anchor, and strapped to her arms were junk built pipe bombs. Across her torn shirts chest was the label for an old earth beer called Alexander Keiths.

"MOLSON, I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! COM OUT" Keithia would shout.
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:21 pm

*Lloyd angrily grabbed her hands when he was held in place and with a shocking amount of strength for a child he pried her hands away while electricity charged within his hands shocking her forcing her to loosen her grasp. Hopefully able to get free enough to speak he would speak loudly and angrily still certain this is some sort of trick done by Miles*

"I told you im done with these lies! My name is Lloyd Seiler and my father Miles seiler is still alive you hear me?!"

*Knowing full well Miles would shut him up the second he would begin yelling his secret he was certain this would prove what he thought was true.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:21 pm

*Lloyd angrily grabbed her hands when he was held in place and with a shocking amount of strength for a child he pried her hands away while electricity charged within his hands shocking her forcing her to loosen her grasp. Hopefully able to get free enough to speak he would speak loudly and angrily still certain this is some sort of trick done by Miles*

"I told you im done with these lies! My name is Lloyd Seiler and my father Miles seiler is still alive you hear me?!"

*Knowing full well Miles would shut him up the second he would begin yelling his secret he was certain this would prove what he thought was true.*
NPC

Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:34 pm

As the shock flowed though her arm, Molson would quickly let go of Llyod. A few seconds later she would back up and begin talking.

"I don't know any Miles. Nothing. No one is lying to you here" Molson would yell just as Keithia came through the door.

Keithia would look towards the two of them at this point. A stunned look would cross her face.

"A male, A BOY. But how? They should all be dead?" Keithia would say to herself, he attitude quickly changing.

Return to “Utopia of Chaos”