They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Rumato Delivers Something

Long paths of raised stone and dirt, traversing highways and roadways are surrounded by thousands of acres of paddies, fields and crops as one travels through the Serengheti Plains. For hundreds of years the farmers in these areas have stuck to traditional ways of doing things, as such, fields are small, tractors and machinery are scarce and the wildlife flourishes,
NPC

Re: Rumato Delivers Something

Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:29 pm

"the Order! the Order!" the kid yelled out letting the pokeball fall to the ground, he just wanted to be let free now, he was nothing more than someone not ready to experience the world yet.

"My package is just a plastic model of a Federation ship, its nothing else" he would say very quickly.

From the Pokemon Centre some people would leave and pay no mind to Rumato, they were well aware the world was full of strange people.
Monsters

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:27 pm

Just as the two were talking a rather large Koffing exited the Pokemon Centre. As it did, it began to spray poisonous gasses around [Smog]. Left and right people began dropping to the ground unconscious, even the kid too would be knocked out, Rumato and his mask seemed to be fine though, lucky him. The Koffing would slowly begin to move towards Rumato making exhaling noises as it continued to spit out in an attempt to bring down Rumato. [Smog].
Rumato Guren
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:54 am

As the kid passed out, Rumato quickly caught him and slowly lowered him to the ground. "Damn... this is not something that unneeded to day." He put the package down next to the boy, and quickly standing up. He reached into his belt and took out one of his vials. It was rounded in shape with a neck and a cork. However, the cork wasn't a problem. Rumato raised his arm back and throw the vial under the creature, shattering it on the ground. It contained knock out gas, which rose under the Koffing in order to knock it out.
Monsters

Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:06 am

As the gas vial exploded below the Koffing, the Koffing would be engulfed in whatever mystery gas it didn't was in there. As such, it would slowly begin to be put under the effects of [Sleep]. Just by the simple knock out gas it was clear the Koffing was of a low level. Perhaps it was the Pokemon that was causing the huge commotion in the Pokemon Centre. After the Koffing had fallen asleep, it would gently float to the ground where it would rest. In a few minutes, or until someone purified the effects of the [Smog]. After a minute or two, people would begin waking up again as the [Smog] wore off.
Rumato Guren
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:18 pm

As the Koffing floated down, Rumato sighed. He picked the child up and out him over his shoulder, and then picking the Pokemon up and carrying it underarm. The doctor lifted his hand on rested the box on the child, using it almost like a hand and holding the child in place as he walked into the Center. He looked around for the head nurse.
NPC

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Upon Entering the Pokemon Centre, the first thing that was visible was the Receptionist Desk. At this desk was a single Nurse Joy. The Nurse Joy was just awakening when Rumato came into the building. Others too were awakening, their Pokemon soon to join them. The Nurse looked to Rumato before rubbing her eyes and fixing her hair which had come loose from suddenly falling asleep. Over the store radio, the usual Pokemon Centre music could be heard. After a few seconds people would start moving again, they didn't seem to affected by the commotion the Koffing created. It was as if they went through things like this a lot. The Nurse Joy looked at Rumato and spoke, but it was an apology rather than her usual greeting.

"Sorry for the commotion caused by the Koffing" the Nurse would say to Rumato

Just then the kid would fully awaken and begin struggling.

"PUT ME DOWN!" he yelled out.
Rumato Guren
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:54 pm

Dropping the child on his feet, he gave the Koffing to the nurse. "Nobody got hurt. So it's fine." After the nurse (hopefully) took the Pokèmon from him, he turned to the child who was just screaming. "As for YOU." His voice was irritated and his eyes once again bore into the child's eyes. He thrust the package at him quickly, but not letting go or touching the kid again. "This is more than likely yours so take it."
NPC

Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:45 pm

the Nurse Joy would take the Koffing from Rumato, after taking it she would place it within the Pokeball it's trainer had left. After that she put the ball into it's condensed state she set it aside and thanked Rumato.

The kid however, just continued his demands, until Rumato held the package out.

"If it's mine then please give it back" He would say, now feeling a little more safe inside the Pokemon Centre with adults around.
Rumato Guren
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:48 pm

"Well if you want it, then take it. I have stuff to do. And one of which is NOT waiting for you." He was becoming more and more frustrated as he waited, wanting to get to to Coliginosity as soon as possible. He continued holding the package out, and he began tapping his foot. "Well hurry up," Rumato snapped, "before I leave already. I have magic to learn and my proper power to reclaim!!"
NPC

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:04 pm

"THANK YOU!" the kid yelled before snatching the package.

After that, he ran for the door as fast as he could bumping into people as they woke up.

---------

After the kid left, the backside of Rumato's hand would glow. As it glowed the money he got from his mission would appear, then slowly fade away.

"1 Point and 4 Golden Credits"

After this, the Nurse Joy would speak up.

"If you'd like, I can give you 6 Pokeballs to begin your journey." She would say.
Rumato Guren
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:54 am

Rumato merely stared at his hand for a moment as he observed the two items that just appeared. When Nurse Joy asked him the question, he slowly looked over at her and calmly said, "No thank you. While I appreciate the offer, this world confuses me enough. I don't need these blasted creatures making everything more complicated. However, if you have a place I could stay for the night, then I would greatly appreciate it." He clenched his fist around the coins and the point and slipped his hand into his pocket as he waited for an answer. "Preferably very inexpensive, or better yet, free."
NPC

Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:26 pm

"Because of the crisis befalling the Order and several major cities, all Hotels, Inn's and vacant living spaces have been opened up as temporary shelters. The local stadium also has tenets and shelters set up to help those in need" the Nurse would say.

"You can find a map over at the Pokemon Centre PC" Nurse Joy would say.
Rumato Guren
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:42 pm

"Thank you," he said while nodding to her. He turned around and walked outside to go find one of the places she named. 'Crisis at the Order?' he thought to himself. 'I was just there and nothing looked strange. This planet is very confusing... I believe I'm becoming homesick.' He looked up at the sky, where is home of Earth was.

Return to “Serengheti Plains”