You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Pokemon Training: Zhanytos and Prometheus

Long paths of raised stone and dirt, traversing highways and roadways are surrounded by thousands of acres of paddies, fields and crops as one travels through the Serengheti Plains. For hundreds of years the farmers in these areas have stuck to traditional ways of doing things, as such, fields are small, tractors and machinery are scarce and the wildlife flourishes,
Monsters

Re: Pokemon Training: Zhanytos and Prometheus

Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:24 pm

The Rokkodile was struck with the speed slowing attack and then the flame attack, which it resisted taking little to no damage at all, it wasn't burnt with the flame attack but the grass around it was now on fire. The Rokkodile would dig it's front claws into the ground, and right after would rip rocks up from the ground throwing them at the Charmander [Roll Out]. After that it lunged to the left.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:47 pm

*Thanks to the slowing of the previous move, Prometheus would be able to dodge out of the way of the rocks while [Growling] to lower the monster's attack powers towards him. As the monster than lunged, Charmander turned away from him, unleashing a [Smokescreen] between them, attempting to keep himself from being hit as easily by obscuring the monster's vision. After releasing the [Smokescreen], Prometheus remained still and silent, readying another attack while waiting to see what the monster did.*
Monsters

Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:58 pm

With the smokescreen up and the Rokkodile's vision and accuracy down, it would use [Defense Curl] and simply wait it out. It couldn't do much else, unless it blindly attacked.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:06 pm

*With the monster on the defensive, Prometheus would strike forwards, first unleashing flames from his tail in the form of a [Fire Spin], attempting to trap the monster where it was and burn it over time. Prometheus then charged forwards with [Dragon's Rage], unleashing a shock wave at his opponent, attempting to do even more damage. After unleashing the shock wave, the Charmander leaped back, keeping its guard up in case the monster went on the offensive, or broke through the trap.*
Monsters

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:12 pm

The [Fire Spin] was successful in trapping the Rokkodile, it couldn't escape, and was forced to endure the damage from the [Dragon Rage]. The pokemon was hit, and hard, [Dragon Rage] was a move that always did the same amount of damage no matter what. By now the Rokkodile had about 12 HP left and the Fire spin, despite being not effective against rock, was still going to burn overtime. Thus the Rokkodile could do nothing but another [Defense Curl]
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:27 pm

"Finish him off, Prometheus!!"

*I called out encouragingly to my pokemon partner. Prometheus replied with a [Growl], before leaping forwards, and sinking his [Fire Fang] into the Monster, biting with ferocity and flaming fury. Fire from the trap would also continue to burn the monster, and hopefully a culmination of these would be enough to defeat it. I watched in hopeful anticipation.*
Monsters

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:37 pm

The Rokkodile was hit again, with no room to dodge or evade it was in a bad spot. [Fire Fang] was the finisher, causing the Rokkodile to drop down where it was, more than likely to die of left be. Two Doduo could be seen running away from the noise the battle had created in it's later parts.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:45 pm

"Good job, Prometheus!!"

Prometheus: Charr-Rrr!

*I ran over to Prometheus, giving him a high-five. He did a little dance of excitement and I patted him on the head encouragingly. I then pulled out the Charmander's pokeball, pushed the button, and in a flash of light, the pokemon was pulled back into his pokeball.*

"That's enough for today..."

*I said, pocketing the pokeball, and walked away, heading out of the area, away to heal my pokemon and off onto a new adventure.*

Return to “Serengheti Plains”