You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Pokemon Training: Zhanytos and Prometheus

Long paths of raised stone and dirt, traversing highways and roadways are surrounded by thousands of acres of paddies, fields and crops as one travels through the Serengheti Plains. For hundreds of years the farmers in these areas have stuck to traditional ways of doing things, as such, fields are small, tractors and machinery are scarce and the wildlife flourishes,
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Pokemon Training: Zhanytos and Prometheus

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:51 pm

*It was a little after noon when I came upon the Serengheti fields. Prometheus, my Charmander, was in his pokeball, which was located on my belt, and would remain there for the time being. I came out here to train with him...as well as maybe catch another pokemon, if I found any appealing that is. I walked across the plains, walking close to some of the small groups of trees that dotted the landscape, wondering where it would be best to find more pokemon....I hoped that it wouldn't be a long search...I was sort of excited to try this pokemon thing out.*
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Re: Pokemon Training: Zhanytos and Prometheus

Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:23 pm

((Bump))
Monsters

Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:39 pm

As Zhantyos walked, a single Rhyhorn would stare him down, it was angry, very angry, at what, no one without mind reading would really know. Suddenly, the Rhyhorn would rise up on two feet then with some speed it would fall back towards the ground using it's two front legs to crash into the earth causing an [Earthquake]. Everywhere within 200 feet of the Rhyhorn would crack and break apart, pieces of earth would open up while others would burst upwards. After the Rhyhorn was back to 4 legs it would cause all 4 legs to begin stomping [Bulldoze] in an attempt to lower his speed.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:12 pm

*I wasn't aware of the Rhyhorn until it unleashed its attack, and even then, I was only able to perceive the attack coming towards me through my Chaos Awareness. I quickly thrust my spear upwards, after pulling out from behind me, and pulled myself up into the nearest tree, using the spear to hoist me upwards like an acrobat. From there, the tremors weren't nearly as bad, nor was I paying much attention to them at this point. My attention was rather focused upon the Rhyhorn, who was now stomping its legs. Thankfully not connected to the ground, I wasn't slowed. However, I wasn't really going anywhere either. With a quick movement of my arm outwards and a flick of my wrist, I threw a pokeball outwards, which landed a few yards away from the Rhyhorn, and opened, depositing Prometheus, my Charmander, on the ground. It quickly turned on the spot, ready at a moments notice for the oncoming fight.*

Lets go Prometheus!!

*The Charmander growled in agreement, as it made a [Scary Face] at the Rhyhorn, attempting to lower its speed, before whipping its tail around, causing smoke to below outwards towards the Rhyhorn, attempting to obscure its vision with [Smokescreen]. I kept my guard up, Hieroglyphic tattoos moving across my skin, down to my palms as I prepared my attacks, should they be needed.*
Monsters

Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:34 pm

The Charmander would easily draw the Rhyhorns attention, This is when the Rhyhorn was hit by a Scary face forcing it's speed to drop by 20%. Along with this came a cloud of smoke, that billowed across the area obscuring the Rhyhorn from seeing anything that wasn't within 20 feet of itself. Scared and unable to see above ground the Rhyhorn would quickly begin digging down [DIG]. For now, the Rhyhorn seemed to be gone.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:22 pm

*I watched in dismay as the Rhyhorn disappeared. Prometheus also reacted in a confused manner, scratching its head and turning this way and that looking for the Rhyhorn. Unsure of what to do exactly, the little Charmander continued to [Growl], still looking for its opponent, waiting for it to pop out again, anticipating an attack at any moment.*
Monsters

Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:27 pm

After a few seconds, from right below Charmader, the ground would loudly rumble, and after that the Rhyhorn slowed by the previous assault would pop out aiming it's dense front at Charmander, it was an easy dodge, and would leave the Rhyhorn wide open.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:38 pm

*Prometheus's [Growl] was interrupted with the noise of the Rhyhorn making its way to the surface again. Thankfully, Prometheus having his guard up meant he was ready for the attack and easily sidestepped the move. Flames instantly shot forwards from the Charmander, which surrounded the Rhyhorn, attempting to trap him in a [Fire Spin], which was then followed by a shockwave from a [Dragon Rage] that Prometheus let loose to the Rhyhorn's exposed side. Even if the trap didn't work, hopefully it was enough to keep the Rhyhorn occupied while the shockwave gave damage and the Charmander started to edge itself around the Rhyhorn's backside, attempting to keep to it's bind spot, if everything worked out correctly. I watched meanwhile, in silent contained excitement as Prometheus made his move.*
Monsters

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:30 pm

The poor Rhyhorn now found itself surrounded by flames, which weren't effective at all, and dealt little to no damage. (Rolled a D20 and got a Critical Failure, plus have to half it because Fire is bad against Rock) The Rhyhorn simply tanked it, but not before the Dragon Rage rocked it's day (Dragon Rage always does the same amount of damage no matter the case). Being hit with the dragon. Now the Rhyhorn was stuck inside a Fire Spin and had lost quite the health from the dragon rage. It was time it tried to run, just get out of here. Thus, it began stomping at the ground attempting to kick up a [Sandstorm], which also happened to miserably fail, the fire spinning in the area was enough to make any dust kicked up by the [SandStorm] be blown up by the hot air and spit away from the battle.

the Rhyhorn was in a pinch now, and would turn it's back to the Charmander and begin running as fast at it could, away.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:53 pm

*As soon as the Rhyhorn started to make its attempted escape run, I thrust myself out of the tree and launched myself towards it, all while throwing a small red and white ball towards the Rhyhorns directed, and slowed, path. The pokeball would land directly in front of it and open with a flash of bright light, as I attempted to capture it, hoping that it was damaged enough to be caught. I landed a few feet behind it afterwards, watching it in anticipation and baited breath.*
Monsters

Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:27 pm

The Rhyhorn, ran straight into the gleaming light, and was converted into plasma or what ever type of energy made up the light that converted Pokemon to data before being placed inside their ball. The PokeBall would rolls around, shake for a while before, a red star floated up from it in a hologram-like fashion.

"PING!" the PokeBall would chime as the poor Rhyhorn was caught, it was surely bad luck for the Rhyhorn, or good luck now that it was in a trainers hands.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:34 pm

*I jogged over to the pokeball and snatched it up and placed it gently on my belt, patting it where it hung. Prometheus joined me a few moments later, looking up curiously at the new pokeball in my belt. I smiled down at him, patting him on the head and I knelt next to him*

Good job, boy~ Guess we've got a new member of our team, but he's going to need some healing before we get him going. Ready to get going...?

Prometheus: Char!!

*I chuckled, before straightening up and starting to walk off with Prometheus walking beside me. I was extremely pleased with my first catch, and rather excited to get the new Rhyhorn into action. However, before that, I wanted to get some more training done with Prometheus. Thus, we continued on across the plains, looking for more pokemon encounters.*
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:52 pm

(Bump)
Monsters

Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:17 pm

As Zhanytos walked across the plains he would come across some grazing Tauros, most of which were in a rather large herd. As he continued on, regardless of the Tauros or not, he would find himself walking straight into a rock that was sticking out of some tall grass. As he did this, the sound of stones could be heard moving followed by a [Growl]

http://kwandrivia.net/viewtopic.php?f=300&t=450
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:40 pm

*Upon encountering the stones and hearing the growling, I jumped back again, as I shouted a command towards Prometheus. He immediately jumped, and made a [Scary Face], intimidating the monster/pokemon so that its speed fell. Afterward, Prometheus would unleashing a large amount of flames into a [Flamethrower], attempting to scorch the monster where it stood, and if possible burn it.*

Return to “Serengheti Plains”