You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Kasane's Exam Part 2: Obstacles in the Shifting Sands

A seemingly average arid desert, these sands take to heart the aspect of balance and counterbalance. With arid hot days come bitter cold nights. With rain and humidity in one week comes drought and flash fires the next, with senses of danger comes senses of peace. The land itself is the embodiment of both extremes in shifting, alternating tandem.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Kasane's Exam Part 2: Obstacles in the Shifting Sands

Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:03 am

*After capturing the pokemon, I pocketed both it and the Keystone away for later, knowing I would be wanting/needing them...just not now. I looked around the room summoning the flames back to me, since there were already candles in the room, and I combined the fire into a fireball, which floated above my outstretched palm, as I walked further into the treasure room, directly towards the Sarcophagus. Wondering if it contained the Orb, I would gather sand, either from around the area if there was any or by summoning it out of some seals on my bandages. This sand I would cause to snake towards the Sarcophagus, poking at it and surrounding it, attempting to find a way to open it. Meanwhile, I stayed a safe distance away, in case of another trap.*

----

*Thanatos stopped at the crossroads when he came to it...the scent of his master came from all directions, so he didn't know where to go...not yet. The other smells though...those may have been helpful. The ocean was immediately discarded...Kasane wasn't much of the ocean or water type...Earth/dirt sorta scared Thanatos, despite being from the underworld...Fire on the other hand...that looked a little more promising. With a big tail-wag, the hellhound started off again down the south tunnel, hoping to reunite with his master...or possibly find the orb...*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Monsters

Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:02 pm

The Sarcophagus upon being touched would burst open, and when it did, crimson sand would burst from it engulfing the sand that was already there and draining it of any energies/spiritual/soul/mental forces it was using it be controlled. Soon the Crimson sand and now the sand Kasane sent over would shift and shape forming a Mummy looking Sand Elemental that resembled a human who clearly had been long dead. upon fully forming to a human shape, it let out a howling screech, when it did screech a shining Crimson ORB could be seen in it's mouth. Almost instantly after, large piece of gold and treasure would be fired at Kasane, and heaps of coins were soon to follow. In the midst of this, the entire creature would turn to sand and begin flowing about the room gathering heat from the flames from the candles.

-----------

Thanatos after running down that hallway, would see a large opening with a lot of light shining into it. As he got closer, he would see the exit, and Apep there as well as the burning sands of the desert.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:28 pm

*The moment after the Red Sand Elemental appeared and revealed the orb, I would suddenly dash forwards, becoming a blur, using [Force Speed]. I then began to encircle the creature, reaching out with my elemental magic, attempting to cause the flames of the candles to be summoned up towards the ceiling of the treasure room, perhaps in attempt to make the creature rise up there in pursuit of the flames. I also added some of my own normal flames, from my sword, as to continued to entice the creature. Meanwhile, ripples of Force energy pulsed out from me, as I created [Force Barrier] around myself, to help deflect any treasure pieces that I couldn't blast away with [Force Push]. I watched to see if the Sand Elemental went for the flames on the ceiling, if it did, I would wait until he reached them. If it didn't, I would caused several bandages to whip off of myself and shoot towards the creature, attempting to wrap up & contain the sand elemental, attempting to particularly target the ORB if that was possible...*

----

*As Thanatos reached towards the outside, he paused, not quite exiting the tunnel. He looked towards Apep, wondering what he should do. Apep conferred with him mentally. After a little while, Thanatos nodded a few of his heads, and turned back the other way, as Apep leaned his head in to look, using his own nose to take in the smells. Thanatos then went back to the cross-roads, and took the "earth" smelling tunnel, with a magical bond with Apep still very strong since the two met, allowing Thanatos to find his back or call upon the dragon's powers if he needed them. He was curious...and wanted to find his master...*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
NPC

Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:40 pm

As Kasane sent the Flames upwards, the Elemental would break off pursuit of them and stop at the nearest candle. There the Elemental would begin to take shape, back into it's more human looking form. This was about the time the bandages came it's way, and to counter that, it would cause a thick wall of gold coins in a hollow cylinder pattern to rise up around itself. While this was going on, coins, a helmet, some candles and a large sceptre would all flow from the floor around the elemental to it, and from there form amour and sceptre, the sceptre holding the ORB. It was around this time that Kasane from the outside would see an ankh from in the flowing wall of coins. After this, a blast of Dream Dimension Energy would ripple outwards blasting towards Kasane, If it his anything on the way or Kasane, it would explode creating a Dimensional tear that would implode sending anything near the implosion to the Dream World.

----

As Thanatos went back and took the Earthen Tunnel he would come across a wall of gold, the smell of heat, sands of various people, and most importantly, Kasane. Beyond those coins was his goal.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:34 am

*As the bandages now wrapped around the armored sand elemental, I waved my hand, causing all of the seals on the bandages to suddenly explode, each one summoning a cold-snap, a cryo-bomb of sorts, which all together would attempt to freeze the elemental in place, armor or not, or at least freeze parts of it. At the same time, I slammed my hand into the ground below, unleashing Graveyard Havoc Magic.*

Mystic Attack....

*Immediately, a intangible foggy mist covered the room and I disappeared from my spot, avoiding the Dimensional Energy Blast. A moment later, 5 misty-grey Kasanes appeared around the elemental, simply illusions made solid by the mist, although unable to attack, they could provide a distraction towards it. To be every more distracting, they began to unleash bandages from themselves, as though to continue to tie up the elemental more. Meanwhile, I would suddenly appear out of the Mist directly above the scepter, holding the ORB. As I appeared, I quickly sent out bandages from myself, attempting to wrap and bind the scepter in place, especially if the ice attacks did not work. I would also attempt to grab the ORB, if possible, which from my current position so close to it, should have been no problem, although I still kept my guard up.*

----

*As Thanatos met the wall, he called upon Apep's Blue Inferno Flames, which were 5x hotter than normal flames. These he launched at the middle of the golden coin wall, attempting to melt straight through with constant pressure, since gold was very malleable, easily melted by high heat sources. Even if didn't melt all the way through, Thanatos would then attempt a "duck-and-roll", using his bone growth to cover himself in a protective armor, and also covering himself with Blue Inferno Flames, all attempting to break through this one barrier he needed to get through to finally reunite with his master.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
NPC

Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:34 pm

When the ice attacks struck the Elemental, the Elemental would pulse sending a AoE of heat around itself to melt the Cold snap Cryo Bomb that Kasane had used. When Kasane formed the mist illusions, the Elemental would immediately have the coins nearby attack all of them at once. When any bandages touched the Elemental, they would swipe orp ass through it. the Elemental was not solid, this made melee attacks virtually useless against it. Any of the bandages illusion or not that did pass through it would find themselves being infected by the Dream Dimension Energy, which would begin infecting the illusions aiming to send them to the Dream Dimension. As soon as Kasane appeared and grabbed the orb, the sand in all the room would fall to the ground, as would the coins. Thanatos help was not needed after all. Thank to Kasane touching the Orb, he was teleported to his next destination.

----

Return to “Desert of Shifting Balance”