USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Shifting Sands Duel: Kasane is Challenged

A seemingly average arid desert, these sands take to heart the aspect of balance and counterbalance. With arid hot days come bitter cold nights. With rain and humidity in one week comes drought and flash fires the next, with senses of danger comes senses of peace. The land itself is the embodiment of both extremes in shifting, alternating tandem.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Shifting Sands Duel: Kasane is Challenged

Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:39 pm

(Sorry about the delay, Wedding, Homework, School0

A sudden ting would overcome Revil, in an instant he would crouch towards the ground with a fist towards it. Punching the ground a sphere of telekinetic force barrier would shine across the ground beneath Revil and Chizuni protecting them from the sands. Right after Revil would look towards the two as all hell began to unfold.

"Even though your history with each other is negative, I insist that fighting doesn't happen." Revil would say loudly, but inside he knew that wouldn't happen.

After his words Revil would lift his hand towards the sky while standing. After rising to his feet, Revil would cause the entire sky to suddenly shift from blue, to black, and from there all the light in the are would begin to be puled towards a small shimmering point just above but between Chizuni and Kasane. Revil would then point both hands at Chizuni and Kasane, with that he would begin trying to calm the two of them mentally.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:27 pm

((Lolz, its ok...same for me...I just got back from a Wedding too~))

*I would watch as the sand buried Chizuni and then was cast off by a combo of her Kujo-ku and Revil's barrier. I ground my teeth in frustration, watching the mushrooms and snakes appear around me. I turned slightly towards Apophis and Thanatos who were behind me.*

Take care of these snakes, I'm going after her...

Apophis: You shouldn't go alone...

*Apep spoke to me mentally, watching me carefully. I nodded, speaking aloud again.*

No worries...I don't expect you to take that long...once your finished, you can meet up with me....

*And with that I, turned and bounded away using Force Speed to become a blur of movement too fast for the snakes to catch most likely. And anyways, bright blue flames sudden erupted out of Apep's mouth, burning outwards into a circle and spreading the dangerous Blue Inferno Flames out towards the snakes, attempting to burn them to a crisp. Thanatos also went into action, transforming into his full size Hellhound form, which was nearly as large as Apophis himself. Along with the sudden transformation, he grew thick plates of bone armor, which also were covered with spines. Sharp bone claws covered his paws, which as he shot towards the snakes, attempted to slice and dice them apart.

Meanwhile, I shot towards Chuzuni, moving directly towards her through the new mushroom forest, hearing Revil call out and watching the sky change. I used Force Sight upon seeing this and noticed Chizuni's spore clouds, which made me smile.*

Foolish woman!! I'm undead, your spores cannot harm me!!!

*I burst towards her still, using Force Barrier to create a physical Force barrier around myself to block out the spores, just in case something fishy was up. I continued to ignore Revil, knowing he might try to intervene further, but not caring. Meanwhile, the sands shifted once again, thick pillars of it bursting upwards, and spreading out, attempting to squash out her forest of mushrooms and also attempting to upset her off of her Mushroom. From the pillars directly by Chizuni, thick blades and blasts of sand would spring out, attempting to engulf her/slice her to ribbons.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:55 am

*I turned upon my mushroom to look towards Revil, my eyes narrowed at him.*

Why are you interfering....?

*I said coldly, before turning back towards Kasane, watching him come towards me through the mushroom field as the sands began to stir. The giant snakes would quickly attack the dragon and hellhound, but with little success. Either the flames burnt them to death if the hellhound hadn't already cut them up. I narrowed my eyes towards Kasane, watching him move, aware that he was indeed redirecting the spores away from himself with some sort of barrier. As the sands shot upwards towards me, I thrust outwards, causing blasts of Kujo-ku to shoot outwards, engulfing each pillar of sand as it rose and quickly either dissolving it away or corrupting it into solid Katai-ku, which which simply fall away. Thick vine like Hyphae would also thrash out of the mushrooms around Kasane, attempting to slash him or trip him up. Meanwhile, the Toukaiglyff slowly etched itself across my forehead and my eyes started to glow lightly as I activated its main ocular abilities, which would slowly sap/slow/weaken or basically increase the entropy of anyone/anything that I looked at. This would apply to Kasane and his barrier, as I was looking at him, however, he probably wouldn't feel it at the present moment.*

You may be undead, Kasane-kun...but that doesn't mean I can't harm you...

*I snapped my fingers and a moment area a ten foot area around Kasane suddenly and very violently exploded, caused by the spores in that area I caused to combust, probably throwing him off path or at least damaging him.*
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:37 pm

"Because I made a promise." Revil would say relaying this scene back to Kama in the Pyramid of Rest.

While the Chizuni and Kasane continued to battle Revil would look upward before appearing in the sky above his pinpoint of light. The pinpoint of light below him would suddenly pulse, when it pulsed it would like before pull in all the light in the area towards it causing the area to become black. After 2 seconds the light would return to the area revealing that the pinpoint of light was larger and now resembled more of a white star.
Spoiler:
The baseball sized ball of light would begin rotating, and when it did, it would pulse again releasing a spread of pure photogess light. This light would bathe the area in a gas-like fog of light. If anyone were to move inside of it, it would trigger the star of light Revil was creating to go supernova.

"Quit this battle, and talk things out!" Revil would command
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:26 am

*As I continued on, I watched as Chizuni threw her taunts towards me, and Revil appeared in the sky, before the whole field suddenly went very dark. A second later, Chizuni's explosions hit and threw me backwards, far enough to be out of the reach of Revil's area of light, which was, as I assumed, some sort of barrier between us. I stood up where I had landed, realizing the Force barrier had taken the blunt of the explosions, but had been otherwise destroyed. My outer bandages were completely unharmed due to their flame and heat resistance, but I still felt as though I had been hit by a truck. I turned to see that my landed had caused a nice clearing in the Mushroom forest, of which I had almost been pushed out of. I then looked up towards Revil, starting to feel a particular burning hatred towards him for being such a nag and getting in my way.*

Fool...you have just made a very bad enemy of yourself today......The Proud....

*I said, audibly enough so that Revil could hear. As I spoke, I closed my eyes, as ethereal green energy began to radiate from my being. Thick tendrils of the energy began to seep out of me and then wrap themselves back over myself once again, slowly, until I was completely cocooned from sight. A moment later, the cocoon exploded, erupting, especially upwards, tiny fragments of what looked like very reflective glass. These fragments began to piece together and shift into a more liquid state, which shifted and pooled as it continued to rise upwards into the sky. By the time it had completely leveled with Revil in the air, it had formed a perfect reflective glass replica of Revil, which then morphed into a perfect replica of him, which smirked, waving his hand towards Revil's light barrier and ball of photogess.*

"Its best to remain out of situations that don't concern you."

*Revil's mental voice would be broadcast outwards, the exact same as Revil's. The "Proud Revil" would then suddenly thrust his hands towards Revil, unleashing a very powerful Tri-beam towards Revil, which looked like a strange rainbow with three different color streams: Black, Bluish, and pure White, signaling Shaddow, Makina, and Photogess. As it traveled, the Tri-beam would rotate so that it became helix-like, comparable to the shape of DNA. At the same time, from the waving of the hand before, Revil might feel a power exactly at his strength level suddenly attempt to force the barrier and ball he had conjured to suddenly dissipate and disappear from the field. If he attempted to resist and sustain it, he probably wouldn't be able to dodge the Tri-beam. Meanwhile, I, Kasane, would be no where to be found, as though I simply disappeared off the face of the planet. Mentally and spiritually I wouldn't be able to be traced either, due to "The Proud" spell I had cast using Graveyard Havoc Magic. Apophis and Thanatos remained where they were, staying away from the battle at by previous mental command, so that they wouldn't be harmed.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:36 am

*I gasped as the area suddenly went pitch black and I heard the explosions continue. As the light reappeared, I saw Kasane on the opposite side of the field, apparently thrown back but unharmed. Inside, I was very thankful of this, for I didn't really wish to harm my old student. I watched in awe as Kasane activated his spell and vanished completely, only to conjure the spitting image of Revil himself, which began to attack Revil very violently. I quickly turned and and moved the entire mushroom I was standing on across the ground, using its many Hyphae to act as hundreds of tendril like legs. After rapidly moving back 50 ft or more, I continued to watch while turning off the normal powers of the Toukaiglyff and activating instead the Toukaiglyff barrier, which should completely protect me from most attacks that might be thrown my way from the current fight between the two Revil's. I wondered how long this would last. It seemed that the spell that Kasane used was pretty strong and I recognized it as my old associate's magic. My old associate had been Skelette, who had probably infused Kasane with some of his power. This brought back sad memories of my old home in the Swamp village of Escellsia, way back years ago. I was glad that some of Skelette still resided in my student, although I partially wished that Skelette was still around. I continued to watch the battle unfold, partly looking for an opening to intervene, but not necessarily making up my mind to do so if one should present itself.*
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:44 am

*Still about halfway out from where the battle was taking place, I sent mental messages ahead to Revil just as Kasane was starting his attack.*

Revil, I'm on my way, please try to hold the situation down until I get there...

*I asked calmly, focusing on moving as fast as possible. As I traveled across the continents of Kwandrivia, thunderstorms would be conjured in a straight light from Keiz to the desert regions of the New Laurentia empire, with a single, very large, bolt of lightning traveling across the clouds, never stopping, but continuing outwards towards my destination. I just hoped that I would make it there in time.*

((Kama will arrive in two cycles of posts starting from now. Thus the turns are now: Revil->Kasane->Chizuni->Revil->Kasane->Chizuni->Kama))
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Another Evil would suddenly appear on the field, and with it, Revil would sense it's power and mental forces to be equal to that of his. In a matter of milliseconds Revil would find his ball Supernova Photogess orb and the Barrier he was focusing disappearing as he had to get out of the path of the Tri-Beam attack. However, instead of dodging, Revil would call forth the Agget Zeta and with that in hand he would brace for the Tri-Beam's impact onto it. It's Agget and Reflective properties were sure to reduce the Tri-Beam's power, preventing damage to Revil. Now, Revil could have easily avoided this, but he didn't and there was a reason. For as soon as he summoned the Zeta and chose to take the hit, he would use that time to also call forth a Psionic Shockwave. About halfway through the Tri-Beam hitting the Zeta, the Shockwave would blast towards the fake Revil. Revil was fighting himself, and that was scary.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:12 am

*A mirthless laugh came pealing out from the Proud Revil as the Psionic shockwave was released. The Tri-beam would suddenly start to unravel as Proud Revil vanished in a flash of light, using Phasing to warp out of the way. A second later, the beams of the Tri-beam would fully recoil, suddenly wrapping all the way around from the front of the Agget-Zeta shield in Revil's hand around in a whip like motion that was lightning fast. This was meant to suddenly bind Revil to where he was entrapping him in a snare of the combo of the three energies once they collided onto him.

Another second, and Proud Revil would appear from above and behind Revil unleashing a large amount of Photogess and light upon appearing and wearing Omni Bracers. From these, as soon as he appeared, unleashed Feedback barrier and Psionic Pulsing, which spread out quickly, attempting to engulf Revil in the neuron disrupting signals. At the same time, the Photogess and light from his appearing flooded towards and around Revil, forming small packets of Photogess and light, that would attempt to surround Revil and if he attempted to move, even by Phasing/moving through light, or unleash attacks, would detonate, unleashing combined Photogess combustion, followed by a flood of Photogess into his area, attempting to engulf and contain him. From where the Proud Revil was then, he started to unleash a Psionic Storm from around himself, which eventually would spread outwards, aiming to combine with the Photogess "landmine" packets around Revil and engulf/crush Revil in a ball of high powered energies, attempting to overwhelm the Shrew. If unsuccessful, the Psionic Storm would at least act as a shield to blast away at any attacks that Revil might attempt to use upon him. The Proud Revil shouted out as he unleashed his attacks, his voice oddly metallic and dark, echoing for a while even after saying.*

"Be consumed!!!"
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:18 am

*I continued to watch in awe as the fight progressed on, the two Revils exchanging high energy blows of huge proportions, as though there were no tomorrow. My mind left Skelette as I watched, my Toukaiglyff barrier still in place just in case. My acid green eyes tried to keep on the real Revil, although I wasn't sure if I could manage that much longer due to all the light, high speed movement, and large displays of offensive energy. I was honestly surprised that the atmosphere itself didn't catch alight and burn out of control. I continued to watch from where I was unmoving, still taking no measures to instigate myself in the battle, although sparing no eye to look any other place than for openings.*
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:12 am

When the Tri-Beam's finally made it past the Agget Zeta, they would enter Revil's mental field of control. From there he would forcibly try and take control of these energies, and since they were so familiar to him, and since they were basically his own. While he was doing this his Photogess Armour System would suddenly appear over top his body. When it did, what Navitas Revil couldn't gain control of would be subject to the same properties as the Agget Zeta. It was then, that Revil's own Altus would be used against him. Suddenly, and with power multiplied by the multiple Proud Revil's, the original Revil would find his body subject to their effects and since there were multiples, it wouldn't take long at all for the Altus to fully take effect. Now, Revil was only left with one option...

A single, massive purge would exit Revil, this would instantly consume 50% of his remaining energy and navitas. This purge would sweep outwards with such force that the Proud Revil's would be pushed backwards from the sheer might of it alone. Revil however was still in no condition to keep fighting, his body which had been subjected to the effects of multiple Omni Bracers was no longer functioning, his mind however was. Thus, he would be forced to discard it. After the purge had swept outwards Revil's entire body would be seen dissolving. At the very same time, his entire mental presence would suddenly disappear from the field. All that was left after his body went away was a pure Templar Force Construct of Revil's mental force.

There probably wasn't much time before the Proud Revil's would return, so Revil had to quickly make haste. He would immediately begin funneling Templar Force outwards into the area around him. Milliseconds later, all the Templar Force that flooded the area around Revil's Templar Force Construct would detonate. In the ensuing detonation, Revil would fall into another Dimension. After that earlier Purge, and the discarding of his physical form, Revil didn't have much power left, without the Navitas coursing through him, he had no more power than the average 6th Rank. There wasn't much he could do besides escape at this point.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:15 pm

((There is only one Proud Revil, btw))

*Despite the massive powers that the Proud Revil unleashed against his original, the real Revil had better control and experience with his powers, not that the Proud Revil didn't put up a good fight. As soon as the Purge and Templar engulfed the Proud Revil, it would suddenly shudder, turning reflective again before suddenly and very violently shattering. The shards would burst outwards across the sky, before dissolving, the energy binding them together dissipating completely. Not but a millisecond or so after the Proud spell ended, I would suddenly appear on the field near Apophis and Thanatos. I was shaking slightly, the power that it took to sustain "The Proud" was more than I had guessed, even over such a small amount of time. I knew there was a limit to using these spells, but I hadn't realized the full extent of them yet. Despite being shaken by the amount of energy used, I was still physical able to fight, as my energy supply was about a bit under half. I looked towards Chizuni, my eyes narrowing, knowing that she had hardly used any of her energy before and going against her was not in my favor at this point.*

Apophis: I must protest, Kasane, even with both of us at your side, you would be no match for another....you know she wields a power comparable to the one you just fought...

*I nodded slowly in agreement, unwilling to agree verbally. I continued to stare in her direction, a small plan starting to formulate itself...one that was dangerous, yet I could possibly still escape from if things went sour. I was just about to focus some more Graveyard Havoc Magic when my eyes slid upwards, taking in the darkness that was gathering in the south western sky. A storm as black as night was traveling at great speeds this way, due to arrive at any moment. I stopped what I was doing, instead using Force Sight again, using the Force advance my vision and take a closer look. As soon as my vision became sharper, I took notice of the great lightning bolt that was traveling through the heart of the storm and the presence that it carried. A second later I lept up onto Apep's back, Thanatos shrinking in size and landing behind me.*

Even you won't be able to weather that storm, Apophis...we're leaving...

Apophis: Agreed....we will be ground bound if we don't leave immediately...

*Not a moment later, Apophis took off, bursting into the sky and turning away from Chizuni, flying due north east away from the storm and Chizuni. As Apophis flew us away, I turned for a moment to look towards Chizuni, my expression listless.*

One day....one day I will face you in battle with no interruptions...and there I will utterly defeat you...

*I thought, still gazing towards her after the thought drifted away. Once she and we were out of sight, I turned and started to guide Apophis to where we needed to go.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:23 pm

*I watch in continued awe as Revil was able to over come Kasane's spell, although barely. I noticed that Revil had been severely weakened, and I assumed that this was why he quickly escaped. I turned to watch as Kasane then appeared across the field, apparently phased from the power of the spell he produced, although not completely out of action either. I watched him straighten, preparing for another assault upon myself again. But then a moment later, I smelt the strong odor of ozone and heard the rumble of thunder. Apparently Kasane noticed the storm that was fast approaching as well, because he paused and then fled, giving me a promising expression as he left. I knew that he would come after me again, and that eventually a battle must take place between us. However, I was glad that it was not this day. I turned to consult the sky, watching as the storm rolled in, allowing the Toukaiglyff barrier to fade as the glyff etched across my forehead disappeared. I knew who was here, and I couldn't say that I was happy or sad to see him. I just waited, knowing he would arrive shortly.*
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:30 pm

*Not but a few moments after Kasane left, did the storm arrive, cloaking the desert in darkness and bringing a downpour of the likes that the desert had not seen in decades. After the area had been thoroughly doused with water, a flash of light turned the area from darkness to near pure light. I suddenly was standing directly in front of Chizuni, as a thunderclap then echoed about us as a deafening roar, announcing my arrival. My eyes were bright lightning blue, as I looked around, slowly stepping towards Chizuni, the storming continuing to wash the traces of the battles from the desert surface.*

Are you alright...?

*I asked in sincere concern, knowing full well she was physically, as I could see that myself. I waited several breaths, before asking my second question, which I was almost equally concerned about.*

Where is everyone...? Revil and Kasane....what happened...?

*I stopped about a foot from her, watching her carefully, waiting patiently for her answer. The rain continued to pour, even upon us, soaking us and the entire area completely.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:42 pm

*I watched as Kama appeared before me out of the storm, felt the rain pour down, but did nothing to stop it, for it was refreshing, honestly. I listened to his words, the rain making it look as though I was crying. I pulled my hands into the long sleeves of my green robes, my eyes locked into his.*

They are gone...they fought, Revil was weakened and escaped into another dimension...Kasane left after he saw you coming....he would have attacked had you not been here...and...and....

*My voice cracked, and I flung myself at him, the tears joining the rain that still fell across my face. My arms wrapped around him, as I began to shake, the emotions that had built up suddenly coming out in a flood. I was scared and upset. All that I had previously known...all that I had worked so hard to build was crumbling around me. Skelette was gone, both of my students left, one hating me and the other hating the one I loved. I continued to shake as small fits of crying escaped me. I didn't care to hold my composure any more, I simply wanted someone to hold me as I allowed all that I had stuffed to be released.*

Return to “Desert of Shifting Balance”