You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Shifting Sands Duel: Kasane is Challenged

A seemingly average arid desert, these sands take to heart the aspect of balance and counterbalance. With arid hot days come bitter cold nights. With rain and humidity in one week comes drought and flash fires the next, with senses of danger comes senses of peace. The land itself is the embodiment of both extremes in shifting, alternating tandem.
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Shifting Sands Duel: Kasane is Challenged

Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:49 pm

*I stood listening and in shock as Chizuni suddenly broke down, rushing towards me. I reached out my arms, embracing her tightly, holding her head to my chest. I had never seen this side of her before and I understood why she suddenly broke. She had lost much, and I had been through similar circumstances. However, I remained silent, holding her tightly. While I allowed her to cry and release her emotions within the safety of my arms, I also used my telepathy to try and call out to Revil, knowing he was probably still going to try and come back to this dimension after all the fighting was done.*

Revil...all is safe now...if you can travel, make it back to Keiz and I'll tend to your injuries there...

*I sent out the mental message, hoping it would reach Revil wherever he was, so that I could tend to my wife for the time being. As Chizuni continued to cry, I allowed the storm to slowly dissipate above us, the rain slowly subsiding and the clouds slowly breaking up and disappearing completely, allowing the sunlight to come out once more, with the heat and warmth slowly returning around us, although because of all the rain, it wasn't as dry as it normally was.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 am

*A little while after the rain had stopped and the baking desert sun had returned, I took my last sobbing breath and with a few deep breaths, pulled slowly away from Kama. I stood up on my own, using the sleeves of my robes to dry my eyes. I looked around at the surrounding areas while I did this, before turning back to look at Kama, my voice still a little shaky.*

I-I'm sorry, dear....I just needed t-to let that out...

*I smiled as best I could, continuing to dry my tears with my soaking wet sleeves, which wasn't working very well. It seemed that everything was wet in the area, so a little more water wasn't going anywhere. I stood, watching Kama, and waiting for his reply. I wasn't sure what to do next, so I was going to look to him for direction.*
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:52 am

*I returned my wife's smile by allowing a small smile across my own face.*

Its quite ok...I'm glad you could allow that out and felt safe enough to do it with me here....

*I said, reassuring her with a shoulder squeeze, as I came to stand beside her, before adding.*

We shouldn't stay here too much longer though, I feel that I'm needed back at Keiz to treat some people...are you well enough to travel by sky...?
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:55 am

*I considered what Kama said for a moment before replying.*

Yes, I'm alright now...I can help you with healing everyone as well...

*I said this with a little relucance to leave. I was never very sure of the safety of Kama's Lightning Form and its use in travel. Never the less, I trusted him right now especially, so I agreed without hesitation. I held onto his arm, readying myself to burst across the land and back to Keiz. I was ready, for once, to return to the safety of the place, for the first time considering it home.*
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:58 am

Alright, hold on....

*I tightened by grip on Chizuni slightly, before there was a flurry of wind which dried us off considerably before we both were enveloped in a aura of electricity. In a flash of light, we both were assimilated into a lightning bolt, which rocketed skyward and vanished into the clouds above, which spread outwards back towards Keiz, flurry and white. The only thing left in the desert was a clap of thunder and the quickly vanishing moisture left from the previous rainfall.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells

Return to “Desert of Shifting Balance”