As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Returning to the Desert: Kasane Ascension!

A seemingly average arid desert, these sands take to heart the aspect of balance and counterbalance. With arid hot days come bitter cold nights. With rain and humidity in one week comes drought and flash fires the next, with senses of danger comes senses of peace. The land itself is the embodiment of both extremes in shifting, alternating tandem.
Kasane
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Returning to the Desert: Kasane Ascension!

Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:18 pm

*A portal would open deep in the desert, depositing myself and Thanatos onto the glistening sands. Apophis, my dragon, appeared a few moments later behind us, before the portal closed. The sun was high, making the rising heat from the sands visible, while casting shadows behind anything that stood above the desert surface...which wasn't much, except the pyramids in the distance. I stood with head held high, my bandages handing lifelessly around me, for now wind blew...in fact nothing moved really, except for the three of us. It was almost eerie, for I sensed a presence, one that I couldn't put my finger on...it seemed to come from everywhere. I continued to look around for several minutes, taking in every direction. After a while, my eyes turned skyward, and everything changed. A shock-wave suddenly rippled through the desert, causing the sand to shift. A moment of still silence followed, before a sudden wind picked up, straight from the south, blowing sand up all around, into a sudden sandstorm Thanatos ran for the shelter of Apep's wings, but I remained. The hairs on the back of my neck and back would have stood up, if I had any, for the presence I was sensing seemed to spike in my awareness. Suddenly, the ground shifted again, as a massive figure rose from the sandy desert floor, spewing more sand up into the air, which was caught in the wind.*

*I stood before the massive shape, my breath held, though I stood my ground. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I wasn't about to back down...not without good reason. Apep roared out from behind me, but his roar was drowned out by the roar of the sand, and the sudden, even louder roar echoing out from the massive shape. A voice then boomed out, speaking to me.*

Bow, Kasane...Bow, for you are in the presence of Ra!!

*I Hesitated a moment, nearly stunned by the command. Ra...THE Ra..? I shuddered, getting flash backs from my previous life...ones I hadn't seen since my unfortunate demise...then rising. My knees hit the sand a moment later, my head bowed. The wind and sand almost immediately ceased blowing, revealing the gigantic mummy that stood before me, and I in its shadow. The behemoth stood above, watching me, then stepped back, allowing the sunlight to pour down on me once more. However, it was different...it was as though the sun itself had come alive, and the beams were its essence, falling all around me. Immediately I felt a presence, one of great power. Then a voice spoke, from everywhere around me.*

Aton....Or should I call you, Kasane now? My, how have you changed...

R-Ra...?

It is I, and I have not changed. However, you my servant have greatly. I have been watching...and you have achieved much.

Were you the one who raised me?

No. No, I was not. I different power raise you...But I have come to give you further glory...I wish to reward you for what you have accomplished and restore you beyond your former glory. The power that raised you left you half dead, something just over an empty shell. But now, I gift you with radiance....

*Immediately, I felt the sun rays and presence in them enter me, filling me completely with warmth. I felt the power enter also, and felt change. Suddenly, I felt the bandages curl up and be pulled up, felt my body become whole again, yet it was too bright to see anything. After several minutes of this, the light faded, and I could see...see what I had become...whole again.*

*I stretched out my arms, staring at the skin that now covered my body, the muscles that bludged from my torso and limbs, feeling hair that covered my head and other places on my body. All things I hadn't felt in....forever. My eyes were wet with the amazement...the awe...the soreness that came with being without these things for so long. I stared up into the sun, suddenly noticing that the gigantic mummy had disappeared, leaving nothing but the brilliant golden sunlight that still shown down around me. I was speechless...shocked that Ra had appeared, shocked that he had given me such gifts...shocked that I still had connections to my previous life. There was only one thing I could muster to say.*

W-Why...?

Because...you have shown yourself worthy to be called my servant...my champion. You have proved your worth, and for that you are blessed. No go, there is much to be done...Much you have yet to accomplish. Farewell, Aton...

*Suddenly, the world grew dimmer...and that was saying a lot, considering I was in a sun-baked desert. After Ra's presence departed, I still stared up into the sky, at a loss for what to say. Apep and Thanatos approached me slowly, shocked by my new appearance. I turned towards them, a sheepish grin spreading across my face.*

Well...that was interesting....

Apophis: You could say that again...

Well, time to see what being in Ra's favor all entails...And after that, I think we need to pay a visit to the Order...I sense a call through the Force....

*With that we turned, heading out further into the desert, to train a little...then off again, busy as we always were.*
Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Beast Mastery

The Force

Solaris Necropolis

Spoiler:
Mummy Form Image
Spoiler:
Sun Pharaoh FormImage
Spoiler:
Sub-Mummy FormImage