I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Azriel's Class 3 Mission 2: Slaying A Wild Beast Continued

Illihio is a massive area of rural landscape filled with endless farms and small towns.
Monsters

Re: Azriel's Class 3 Mission 2: Slaying A Wild Beast Continu

Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:58 pm

The Festorg would burrow further and further down until it reached it's den. As it moved through the earth, the hole it was making would be caved in to help it protect itself. Mental attack, being metaphysical would still be able to reach it though. And thus, the Festorg was hit with several more of them, unable to defend itself against such a thing. It's ear-like, ears would slowly bleed, it was being killed from the brain out, which was causing the beast to slow down.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:30 pm

ΦI cackled as I felt my attacks ripping the beast's mind apart, and began to slow my attacks, knowing the beast's death was near. However, I didn't with to kill it too soon, as I felt through its mind that it was nearing its den....where the babies were. I smiled, watching the tunnel collapse behind it. I realized that I wouldn't be able to follow it on foot...but I had another way. I maintained mental connection with the beast, continuing to do damage, although less, up to the breaking point of the beast's mind. Once the beast had reached it den, I would use my mental possession ability to utilize the beast's subconscious as a sort of portal system. Being the beast was mostly brain-dead and didn't mental abilities, I doubted it could stop me. Once I had teleported through the beast's mind, I appeared beside it, and quickly delivered the killing blow: a final, very powerful psychic jolt, directly aiming for the very center of the beast's mind, attempting to finish the beast off once and for all. I also backpedaled once I appeared, doing several back-flips until I was a bit further away from the beast. If this wasn't enough to finish the beast off, which I seriously doubted it wouldn't be, then I would prepare another mental jolt of the same likeness, again trying to kill the beast and claim the bounty of its den for my own.Φ
Environment

Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Lying about the den were the corpses and remains of any babies. There was also a small pile of 6 Golden Credits. Hovering like a hologram were also 3 Points, it would be collected as soon as Azriel approached it. 6 or 7 iron swords.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:12 pm

ΦAfter collecting my prizes, I took one last look around the den, sighing. Too bad all the babies were already dead...would be awful once the parents found out....And they would have made such good snacks too. Ohhh welll.... I shrugged, decided at last to get out of town. A moment later, I disappeared, teleporting through the mind of my familiar, who remained at the surface. Once there, I picked up the pokeball that my familiar had kept for me, and from there, we headed off again, off home.....I had a poke center to visit....Φ
END MISSION

Return to “Illihio”