I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Azriel's Class 3 Mission 2: Slaying A Wild Beast Continued

Illihio is a massive area of rural landscape filled with endless farms and small towns.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Azriel's Class 3 Mission 2: Slaying A Wild Beast Continued

Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:36 pm

ΦAfter leaving the Pathway of the Fallen, I turned southwest and entered the Deadlands. Wherever I traveled, a cloud of fog and mist followed me, obscuring vision of myself from anyone in the area. Thankfully I was walking at a slower pace, so that the fog and mist didn't appear to be coming/going that rapidly...unless you were watching from a longer distance away. Once I entered the area, I began my search again, moving across abandoned farms and ranches, making sure to keep an eye out for anything unusual as well as using the fog to help "feel" my way across a landscape. I also made sure to pay attention to any psychic cues that might appear, like the one that I had before, to sense dangers. The snake remained curled around my neck and across my shoulders, as though it were some fancy necklace, although its tongue darted out every now and then, tasting the air also and relaying that information to me as well...just another way that I was searching for those dear children...Ah, how my stomach rumbled at the thought.Φ
Monsters

Re: Azriel's Class 3 Mission 2: Slaying A Wild Beast Continu

Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:28 pm

From behind one of the abandoned barns Azriel happened to pass over, a large cry would be heard. Obviously something had been disturbed by all this unnatural fog. From the ground, the sillhoueete of a large bird could be seen. Then in a near instant, an Aerodactyl would rush towards Azriel [Quick Attack].
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:14 pm

ΦUpon noticing the sudden attacker flying through my fog, I turned quickly throwing my arms up and causing the fog between the pokemon and myself to suddenly be converted to liquid, bursting up through the air in a geyser like wave, attempting to blast the pokemon up and back away form myself. As I stood, the snake around my neck loosened itself and hissed in annoyance, ready to strike at a moments notice. Once I had unleashed the water, I began converting more of the fog around me into small streams of water which circled around me through the air, while the rest of the fog closed in around me, keeping my location a little harder to detect, while allowing me to feel any motion whatsoever that moved through it.Φ
Monsters

Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:51 pm

the Aerodactly would spot the mass of water heading it's way, when it did, a shimmering golden beam of pure energy would blast from it's mouth aiming to engulf the water that threatened it. While firing off this intense beam, the Aerodactly would begin to fly up while still aiming down.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:32 pm

((Move name...?))

ΦThe beam sliced through the water rather easily parting it and making it fall away towards the ground, while causing some steam to form off of it as well. I wasn't maintaining all that much control over the water, thus it fell easily, and even if I had, it would have drained too much of my energy to block. However, this gave me time to dodge, allowing me to roll to the side easily, evading the spot where the beam cut across the ground towards myself. As I rose again from my dodge, I was already moving, knowing I had little time before the pokemon attacked again. I thrust my hands out, causing tendrils of water to shoot out from the water surrounding me and from the mists surrounding the Aerodactyl. Even as these tendrils formed, their tips would freeze solid into sharp spike like ends, which were still attached and controlled from behind by the rest of the still liquid tendril. These would shoot forward, attempting to stab the Aerodactyl, and any successfully done so, would attempt to anchor into the pokemon, and pull it down out of the air to the ground. Once I unleashed these tendrils, I had to maintain concentration to control them, however, thankfully many of them shot outwards from me, so that they should at least protect me from some frontal assault.Φ
Monsters

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:50 pm

(Hyper Beam)

The Aerodactly had no choice after the Hyper Beam but to fly upwards. It did so ever so slowly because it had exhausted a lot of energy with that attack. All it could do was that.

---

Almost directly below the ground where Azriel was standing, there would be a earthquake-like rumbling. It grew stronger and stronger until finally the earth below him blasted upwards with suck force that sonic booms occurred. A hand nearly the size of the Aerodactly Azriel was fighting would punch upwards with the blasting rock attempting to grab Azriel from where he was.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:35 pm

ΦAs the rumbling started, I felt myself lose some concentration, as I felt the ground start to explode. I quickly shot sideways, away from the fissure that was forming beneath my feet, and in the process lost half of the tendrils of water tipped with ice, those falling to the ground, while the others I forced to myself to concentrate on, forcing them to continue to speed towards and embed into the Aerodactyl, at least to weigh it down and try to pull it back a little. A second or two later a much louder blast issued out as the hand emerged. The sound waves themselves caused me to shake and stutter, so much that I had to unleash a blast of gravity upon myself to push myself away from the hand. I landed in a pool about 15 yards away, taking a second or two to reform myself completely. The snake that was on my neck had fallen off, and was slithering away towards where the Aerodactyl was flying upwards.

Once I reformed I turned towards the hand, unleashing a fire-hose like turret/blast of water mixed with Distortion Energy towards it, attempting to engulf it and push it back. If engulfed, the distortion energy would begin to weaken its structure and slowly liquefy it from the outside in. After unleashing the water, I quickly refocused back on the Aerodactyl. If there happened to be some tendrils that managed to find their mark on it, I would use those to further freeze it and drag it back down towards the ground where the snake was sitting and waiting. If not, I would unleash a few volleys of ice spikes in a AoE, attempting to do the same thing. Meanwhile, I kept my senses alert for more ground disturbances and movements from the hand, assuming that it wasn't finished with me yet.Φ
Monsters

Wed May 21, 2014 12:31 pm

The Pokemon was already flying away, but it had not shaken off the tendrils and was now being dragged down by them. In a vein attempt at trying to get away, it would attempt to use Quick Attack to try and free itself. It was also scared, not of Azriel, but because of the coming threat.

----------

Covered in acidic, distortion energy or not, the massive beast would continue to rumble and crash it's way to the surface. Once on the surface it's bubbling arm would begin to rebuild itself with metal-like threads until it was completely fixed and whole. Once the beast stood upright and on all four of it's sharp metal claw-like legs it would face Azriel and would let out a massive deep roar, one that cause the rocks around it to break apart. On it's sides and legs were skulls, little ones, and small little bones hung off it's neck like some sort of tribunal necklace. It's face was also fresh with blood, from a fresh feast.

Name: Festorg
Class: Uncommon
Type: Steel/Fighting
Height: 12 Feet
Attacks:
Booming Roar(creates an outwards blast of sound that shields/knocks things away)
Brick Break (punches charged with more strength that do massive damage)
Lunge (a massive forwards high speed jump)
Shrapnel (an AoE of rock and debris,)
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri May 23, 2014 3:02 pm

ΦWhen the tendrils found their mark on the Aerodactyl, the ice quickly spread across various parts of its body, particularly aiming at the wings, which would cause it difficulty in flying. As the tendrils began to lower it down towards the ground, the Aerodactyl's quickly attack would jar them, causing many to come loose, but much of the ice remained, and would probably cause the Aerodactyl to continue to lose altitude. It was in this moment, where the Aerodactyl was closest to the ground, that the snake that had coiled itself underneath it, would spring up quickly, like a spring loaded trap, and in that spring transform from a small python to a 20 ft long, bus crushing, anaconda, whose jaws where out stretched and would snap shut on the Aerodactyl's hind quarters like a trap, effectively trapping it before it could dislodge the ice and fly away again. It was in this moment that I took my advantage, spinning and blasting to the side towards the Aerodactyl and out of the way of the roar-blast coming from the newly appearing monster. As I spun, I released a poke-ball from inside my essence where I had been keeping it, aiming it straight from the Aerodactyl. As the pokemon was trapped by two different attacks and probably wounded enough, it should be an easy catch.

After firing off the poke-ball, I turned towards the beast, knowing I needed to keep all my attention focused on it. I couldn't afford to lose focus, or I may be defeated and worse. The thing was massive, too much, perhaps, for me to take on physically, at least entirely. I quickly thrust one hand towards it, and then another, repeating the motion and with each motion, letting off a small blast of gravity, aiming at the monster's chest and head, attempting to distract it. As I finished off with about a dozen of these, I quickly burst off to my side, circling around the beast and using gravity blasts to speed up my motions just a bit. As I began to circle, I then reached out with telepathy, attempting a psychic attack to the monster's mind while moving. I wasn't the most experienced telepath, but I was a naturally mind/psychic created being, so telepathy/psychic attacks came more naturally than to others. This, I hoped, would be the beast's weak-point, as it seemed to be a very burly creature, and most often than not, the strongest physically meant the weakest mentally. I continued to circle while performing my psychic attack, attempting to stay out of the reach of the monster's attacks and remain a moving target.Φ
Monsters

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:16 pm

The Aerodactly, weak, surrounded and trapped would be hit with the pokeball. After a few seconds of the pokeball rolling from left to right, stars would shoot upwards signalling the pokemon had been caught. But that didn't matter at the moment because Azriel was a little busy. For now, as the gravity blasts hit the monsters, it would shrug them off. The psychic attack however hit it's mark, and was strong enough to stun the beast. Through the Festrog's struggle against the mental attack, it would let loose a Booming Roar, everything around it, Azriel, the Pokeball, Rocks, ect, would be send blasting outwards from it as if a Jedi was using Force Push, right after this, the Festorg in the blink of en eye would Lunge upwards. It was starting to get very angry.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:36 pm

ΦOnce the Aerodactyl was caught, my familiar (the snake) would recoil back to the ground, holding the pokeball tightly in its jaws. From there it slithered away, shrinking in size a quite a bit, and so close to the ground that any blasts from the ongoing fight wouldn't do much. Upon mental command, it continued to flee, until the battle was over. Until then, I was alone, although that didn't bother me. I chuckled evilly as I felt my mental attack hit its mark upon the monster, which caused it quite a bit of pain, and seemed to make it angry.Φ

Just as I thought....

ΦI murmured, as I rolled across the ground, and then came to stand again, pausing to reform all the way after the sound blast knocked some of my essence apart once again. I smiled devilishly, my rows of fangs flashing. The blast had put me well out of the range of the leap, although, that would put the beast closer to me once it landed, I wasn't in immediate danger. As I reformed, Distortion energy began to leak out from my essence again, flooding over the ground as water from the mists around me combined with it, and flooded across the landscape around me, eerily sinking into the ground as I manipulated it. Slowly at first and then as each second pasted, more quickly, the distortion energy began to liquefy the soil and such that it soaked into, continually increasing the amount of liquid that was there until a small pond of sorts was created. As I began and continued this process, I burst backward, away from the monster and from my "pond" of sorts. I also jabbed at the monster's mind with my own, probably only dealing minor damage with these assaults, but rather to get and keep the monster's attention on me as I fled backwards. I maintained my concentration on the pond as well, making sure to spread it out as much as I could, without exhausting myself. Angry as the monster was getting, it would charge towards me again once it landed....hopefully...Φ
Monsters

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:25 pm

After the Festorg had made it's ascent, it was time for a decent. As the beast fell towards the ground, it would pull it's fist back aiming to cause mass AoE damage to the area Azriel was in. Upon hitting the ground, regardless of where the distortion energy was pooling, the Festorg would use Brick Break and once hitting the ground, both it's weight, speed and punching power would cause the ground to blast apart forming a crater with multiple cracks branching from it. Because of the mighty crash into the ground rocks and stones would be thrown in every direction. After landing it shook it's head and searched for Azriel.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:22 pm

ΦAs I was already backpedaling, I continued to push myself out of the range of the monster's decent, and once he did hit the ground, I would able to leap upwards to avoid even more of the shock-wave. Once the monster started its second attack, I hit the ground and let out a evil chuckle, knowing the monster had just placed itself in an even more compromising situation. The monster's attack was directed at the ground, where I had formed a large shallow "pond" of water. With the punching blast, that liquid and water would burst upwards, along with the distortion energy within it. As it burst upwards, it would suddenly shift from a dark muddy brown color laced with purple to bright crisp red, before it descended upon the monster from all sides, as super heated magma!Φ

BURN, SUCKER, BURN!!!

ΦI yelled in devilish glee, as I thrust my hands out even more, causing the magma to swirl around the monster in sheets, burning across wherever it touched, as I attempted to completely cover the monster and burn every inch of it, and possibly with the distortion energy's ability to liquefy things, even start melting the creature into monster soup.....Probably wouldn't go to that extreme, but I would be seriously surprised if it didn't do a large amount of damage.Φ
Monsters

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:18 am

After seeing the Magma(Lava being out in the open) the Festorg would let out Booming Roar, causing anything smaller than a 5 pin bowling ball to be shot back and outwards in a purge-like fashion. While this happened the Festorg's legs would close, and upon doing so it would begin to bore itself into the ground, digging like a hot needle through butter. The entire time it did so the ground would shake a rumble. What damage it was taking from the larger magma hitting it would cause it sever burns, but it, raged and angry didn't care at all, it had a nest of babies to protect... human babies...
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:13 pm

ΦAs the booming roar was let out, I instinctively unleashed a full-body blast of gravity outwards toward the monster, attempting to make sure to deflect any projectiles that were coming from it. As it fled underground, I managed to make some of the distortion energy from my attack with the lava (sorry, I should have known that) stick to the monster, like dried paint sorta, so I could use it to track him, in case my mental abilities failed. After doing this, I ran over towards the hole in the ground where the monster burrowed away, and quickly started unleashing waves of psychic attacks, attempting to both pinpoint the monster, and attack its mind, knowing that I wasn't too far away from killing the beast. If I was able to continue to attack its mind, I would do so until either it retaliated or until it was dead.*

Return to “Illihio”