As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Class 6 Mission: Missing Pokemon

Running along the south west corner of the New Laurentia Empire is a wide and massive canal. This canal used to be a canyon but was filled with water to make way for the canal.
Yuuka
7th Rank
7th Rank

Class 6 Mission: Missing Pokemon

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:44 pm

*The sun was halfway into the sky as I began my descent into the Empire's Canyon. My siblings and I all decided to take on missions to get us out of Keiz for a bit. I should say Kasotsu decided and Siekiel and I agreed with little resistance. Kasotsu had always been the one to get away with stuff and we decided it was time for us to have our own little adventures as well. I was a little worried about my younger brother going out on his own, though I supposed I really shouldn't, he had the ability to take care of himself, as we all did. I continued down into the Canyon, keeping an eye out for any missing pokemon, wondering how a person could so easily lose theirs.*
Environment

Re: Class 6 Mission: Missing Pokemon

Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:47 pm

As Yuuka walked down the path into the Canyon, she would notice several birds, both Pokemon and regular wildlife wading around in the shallower sides of the canal far below. Ahead of her on the path was discarded trash, a rock and some shoes. Down the path further ahead of her, there was a group of people fishing. Other than that there wasn't much activity here as usual.
Yuuka
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:53 pm

*I continued down the path, searching through the trash with my feet a bit to look for signs of pokemon before continuing on, keeping an eye on the birds and fishermen. Perhaps I could ask them if they had seen a lone pokemon wandering. I approached them cautiously, calling out.*

Hello there! Have any of you fine gentlemen seen a wandering lost pokemon about?
NPC

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:14 pm

As Yukka searched through the trash, she would kick a sleeping Trubbish, but because Trubbish looked so much like trash, she might not know. At least right now. As Yuuka moved on from the pile of trash, the Trubbish would awaken and begin following her, waddling along but keeping it's distance.

"I've seen many a Pokemon and creature about these parts" one would say.

The other person would continue fishing, and drinking as well. Ignoring the talking the other guy was doing.

Down further ahead, was a massive dog almost 6 feet tall to it's head when standing on all fours. The dog was running about in a shallow part of the water, it looked like it was having a lot of fun. Perhaps that's why it didn't seem like it was lost, or it wasn't lost at all.
Yuuka
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:02 pm

((I'm assuming that Yuuka was given the details of the pokemon she is searching for, if not then I'll edit.))

*Once I saw the massive dog, and started towards it slowly, drawing a pokeball out and tossing it to my right side, summoning Vitex my Venipede to my side. Vitex began immediately curling itself into a ball, using [Defense Curl] to raise its defense. We continued to make out way slowly towards the massive dog and I kept my eyes on him, wondering if he would attack or run away...either way I had to prepare myself.*
Monsters

Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:50 pm

As Yuuka moved closer to the dog, she might see that it was playing with a Pokeball in the water, the same Pokeball that in the missing Pokemon Report. This was easy to tell, because whomever owned that Pokeball before it went missing, had painted it bright pink and put red polka-dots on it. The Arcanine was happily carrying it around and sweating at it, while it was floating and bobbing in the water. The Trubbish, was still following behind Yuuka, keeping a safe distance, but not too far or too close.

As the Trubbish moved about, the Arcanine would lift it's head, smelling it, and in excitement of what could be trash or dinner, the Wild Pokemon would pick up it's stolen Pokeball and move towards the yummy smelling Trubbish. Immediately, it would see Yuuka separating it from the Trubbish and in it's eyes guarding the Trubbish with her Venipede.

the Arcanine would [Roar], and right after would begin charging a [Solar Beam].
Yuuka
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:13 pm

*Upon hearing the roar, Vitex would instead of running away, curl up into a ball, as though it were frightened. However, a moment later, even as it was still curled up, it shot towards the Arcanine using [Steamroller] in attempt to knock it down and disrupt its charging move. I turned to see what the Arcanine was staring at and saw the Trubbish lurking behind. Annoyed, I quickly thrust out a hand, using druidic habitat summoning. Seemingly out of no where, a 15 ft Bog Viper shot outwards from where I was standing, slithering rapidly towards the Trubbish, aiming to bite with venomous fangs, before attempting to wrap the pokemon up between its coils and start constricting.*
Yuuka
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:11 pm

:Bump:
Monsters

Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:28 pm

the Trubbish who sought Yuuka as a friend would immediately begin running away as soon as the Viper sprang up out of nowhere. However, the Trubbish was far too slow and was easily caught in the snakes bind. There it struggled and tried to move around but wasnt able too. This is when it started to glow red [Explosion].

The Arcanine from where it was would stare down the bug Pokemon, after a moment or two the Arcanine would watch as the Venipede used [Steamroller]. The Arcanine would tank the hit, taking very minor damage thanks to it's resistances to bug type. However, it would flinch when it tried to use [Strength]. It was now wide open for attack, or the Pokeball was wide open for stealing.
Yuuka
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:11 pm

*The viper would continued to wrap around the Trubbish, and bite down on it with poisonous fangs. If the pokemon's move was completed, it would knock out the bog viper as well, causing it to soon disappear after Trubbish fainted as well. Meanwhile, I saw my opening, and quickly used Water natura manipulation in attempt to surround the target pokeball with water and blast it towards myself so that I could catch it. While I did this, Vitex the Venipede took advantage of the Arcanine's flinch, using [Rollout] in attempt to blast the pokemon back a bit and damage it more.*
Yuuka
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu May 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Monsters

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:40 pm

Luckily for the Viper, the Trubbish's [Explosion] would fail as the Trubbish was knocked out from the wrap and bite used against it. The water blast, like intended would also seperate the Pokeball from the Arcanine. The Pokeball would slowly begin rolling towards the water and would go into the water if not stopped. As for the Arcanine the flinch would prevent it from doing much of anything. The poor Arcanin took the [Rollout] and was knocked over as the [Rollout] was super effective. Slowy the Arcanine would get up, but it didn't choose to use any moves, instead it turned it's back to the Venipede and Yuuka and attempted to flee the area while it's still breathed.
Yuuka
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:32 pm

*Once the Bog Viper finished with the Trubbish, he slithered back to my side, waiting for me to either dismiss him or command him again. Meanwhile, as the ball rolled towards the water, I quickly commanded the water to rise up in a wave, first hitting the ball back towards me and then blocking off the exit for the Arcanine. While the wave was still blocking its path, I quickly grabbed an empty pokeball from my belt and threw it at the Arcanine, knowing that it would be a valuable ally. The Viper meanwhile slithered forward and grabbing the mission pokeball in its mouth and slithered back to me so that it didn't get lost while I was attempting to capture the Arcanine. Vitex the Venipede would remain still and silent for now, waiting for a command and watching the Arcanine closely.*
Yuuka
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:05 am

Environment

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:38 pm

The pokeball would bounce off the Arcanine and scoop it up, there it would jiggle three or for times before it pinged a light bell noise. The pokemon had been captured but it was low health and needed to be taken to a centre or a potion used as soon as possible.

After the Pokemon had been caught 21 Gold Credits and 4 Win Token/Points would be rewarded for beating the Trubbish and defeating/capturing the Arcanine. 16 Credit were also rewarded for the defeated Trubbish along with the 2 credits and 2 points for the mission itself.

Return to “Empire's Canyon”