I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Indirect training

Novada is a desert and grassland state. The area was once forested, but has since been clearcut to make room for wheat, corn and other crops. The desert that was once a small and cold has since grown nearly double in size thanks to the deforestation and climate change in the area. There are 3 main regions in Novado, Stumplands is the name given to the barren land of tree stumps on the west coats of the Laurentia. It was here almost all of the Laurentia's lumber and wood came from. All that cutting and deforestation also resulted in the creation of both the Desert of Shifting Sands and the Stumplands. A seemingly average arid desert, these sands take to heart the aspect of balance and counterbalance. With arid hot days come bitter cold nights. With rain and humidity in one week comes drought and flash fires the next, with senses of danger comes senses of peace. The land itself is the embodiment of both extremes in shifting, alternating tandem. The Devoid Grasslands is a region of the Laurentia that is relatively barren and void of living things, besides grass that is. The grass however is not green, it is a light tan colour that makes it appear as sand from far off. In the wind, grass vortexes are whipped up creating quite the sight. A massive Grand Canyon also runs through this state.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Indirect training

Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:06 pm

*Rat said nothing just conveyed the message via mental radio 'i'll explain later.' and drove off towards the order.*

Return to “Novada”