They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Mission Against the Rising Pirates Part 1: A Fated Meeting

At the edge of the waters, overlooking the sea, is a large circular Teleportal. This Teleportal can take you to any major city of Kwandrivia, or to any of the smaller ones within a nation. There is no fee or price to using this.
Atse Amana
7th Rank
7th Rank

Re: Mission Against the Rising Pirates Part 1: A Fated Meeting

Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:26 am

Atse kept her distance, but also wanted to get right up in there and check out the big fancy map, all these locations all these places, a whole world to explore! But for now, she was just following Set'Ryki.
NPC

Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:34 am

The First Guard which was now waiting while the Second Spoke, would grab hold of two black robes, he picked them both up and walked to Atse and Set'Ryki.

"Seems like a popular choice, where you'll be going, you'll need to wear these, and never remove them until you leave it's borders" the Guard would say holding out the black robes/cloak for each to take.

After they took the robes and put them on, they were free to walk through the Teleportal, where they would be whisked away to the Halcyon Kingdom's Paddy Fields.
Set'Ryki
7th Rank
7th Rank

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:10 pm

☼As the guard explained about where we were going and that we needed to wear these robes, I took the one offered to me with a scowl on my face. It was bad enough needing to have a partner, but then also to have to wear this! Ridiculous! It would surely impede my movement and ability to fight. I huffed a sigh while pulling the robe on and pulling the hood over my head, feeling stupid and wondering why the hell we needed these things anyways. Once the guard was finished, I marched into the teleportal, still anxious to get started, but mood not improved by the wait and the attire necessary.☼
Atse Amana
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Atse happily grabbed the robes and threw them over body. After she was done with that, she followed Set'Ryki to the Teleportal and hopped on through. She wasn't sure at all what would lie beyond it.

Return to “Grand Teleportal”