As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Other Aspect Suggestions

If you would like to suggest anything for Kwandrivia, post it here.
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Other Aspect Suggestions

Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Since I was on doodling around, I decided to try to help aspect formation/organization along a little. You can do whatever you want with these, just suggestions (some from Esc, some not...)

-Akuma Weapons
-Zampakuto/Shinigami
-Spirit Possession (being possessed by menelovent/angelic/demonic, etc spirit, gives spiritual abilities...an original-ish idea to work with maybe)
-Wizardry (Harry Potter)
-Demon Summoning

WIP~
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Re: Other Aspect Suggestions

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:27 am

Essence Collecting/Antagonist Aspect

in ubel gegand characters are summoned to Ignatius after death, here they are given the option to collect essense.

Each character can go out into Excelsior and collect this essence. Once they bring it back to Ignatius, he takes half of it for himself and half is infused with the collectors soul granting then new power.

Essence must be colected in groups of 10. Each monster killed grants 1 essence for lesser creatures, 2 for normal and 4 for greater creatures.

Example: if Gerold collects Charmanders esssence and bring it to Ignatius, Ignatius can infuse fire powers into Gerold body granting Gerold the abilit to use fire.

at 50 essence level, characters can be sent out into Kwandrivia to hunt down people, targets or stuff. While there they become antagonists that can collect essence and grow in strength.

Each killed Kwandrivia character grants 10 essence per rank, per kill plus 10 more for eac aspect that character has when killed.

the more essence a character has the stronger they are.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:32 am

Zanpakuto alternative?

I dont know much about bleach. Does anyone have any ideas that would make the Zanpakuto aspect into a semi-original one?
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Farron
Tartarian of the Order

Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:00 am

I can make up the Bleach aspect, I don't know that we have to change anything about it, its pretty usuable the way it is...I'll type something up the next few days and you can see if you like it or not~
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Bumping an old Thread, but, what about Akuma Weapons?
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:19 am

If you want, I can try and write it up...I think I have access to the old rules and understand enough about them, having rped them on several different characters....

Return to “Suggestions”