As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Degree 96: Soul Society Takeover

A more newly created addition, a large school built into Ubel Gegand to house the Soul Academy. Here Soul Meisters and Soul Weapons are partnered and learn to combat as an effective team.
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Re: Degree 96: Soul Society Takeover

Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:44 pm

☼I nearly jumped when Zegakiah spoke into my mind, though managed to contain myself and kept my gaze at the floor.☼

My mother....she's a Shinigami...I'm afraid for her safety now...

☼I explained mentally, my eyes moving over the leaving students who walked past and sliding past Mirg and Zane who stood looking in our direction. Things were starting to get very dicey for me as I began to question everything about being a Soul Meister. Silvano stood beside me for support, putting a hand on my shoulder and giving me a concerned look. I tried to calm myself down, but I was slowly starting to become more and more agitated. I needed to do something...either to get my mind off the situation or to do something about it.☼
Born from Light and Dark, the flower blooms into stunning beauty, sparkling like Diamond. Will you be mesmerized?

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:58 pm

>I continued to watching Zegakiah and Alexis while everyone else filed out of the room. Once most everyone had left, I began to walk slowly towards them, Zane remaining at my side. Once I was within an earshot, I came to a halt and spoke, my eyes still on Zegakiah more than Alexis, while Zane started to look over the other Soul weapons gathered: Silvano, Vayu, and Avanni.<

I'm glad you remained here...I have something to request of you before you leave...

>I stated to Zegakiah, mostly ignoring Alexis for now.<
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:07 pm

ΣThough making sure not to show it in my facial expression, I became slightly panicked when I heard Alexis's reply and saw Mirg start to make his way over to us once more. I quickly replied to Alexis mentally before he came too close.Σ

Then leave, quickly....go and warn your mother. I'll keep Mirg busy so he doesn't notice. Just act normal...

ΣI kept my eyes on Mirg while speaking mentally, keeping my face expressionless as possible as not to alert Mirg of anything suspicious. Once he stopped and started addressing me, I was thankful to have his attention and tried to keep it on me as I replied.Σ

Oh? What could the head of the Soul Academy and Soul Marcher of Excelsior want with me...?

ΣI asked smoothly, indeed wondering this very thing and unsure if I would really like the answer. Vayu seemed to cringe under the cold weight of Zane's gaze while Avanni just let out an irritated yet soft growl towards him from my side.Σ
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:14 pm

☼At Zegakiah's suggestion, I perked up a bit, suddenly with having something I could do gave me determination and allowed me to focus my energy. Before Mirg made it too close, I turned without a word and stalked off, managing a wide, yet fake, smile. Silvano trailed in my wake, giving a raised eyebrow to Zane while turning away, probably wondering what made the guy so cold. Once I left the Soul Academy, I made my way quickly as I could out of Excelsior and began to travel to Keiz, using a skeletal animated horse I found near the Academy to reduce the time it would take. I just had to warn mother.☼
Born from Light and Dark, the flower blooms into stunning beauty, sparkling like Diamond. Will you be mesmerized?

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian

Return to “Soul Academy”