They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Pokemon Starters x3: The Siblings Get Started~!

Deep in the pyramid lies the Knowledge Badge. The Pyramids tunnels are full of puzzles that will put you MIND to the test.
Kasotsu
7th Rank
7th Rank

Pokemon Starters x3: The Siblings Get Started~!

Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:07 pm

*The door to the pokemon gym would open and in would step myself and my two siblings, Yuuka and Siekiel. The three of us were not usually seen together, though this day was different. This day I had something else planned, and it started off by visiting the pokemon gym in Keiz. My sister seemed glad for something to do, especially cuz it involved acquiring a new companion. However, my brother, on the other hand, was a little harder to convince, being the recluse he was. Still, with the two of us nagging him, he finally agreed to come along. Once inside, we would make our way to the Starter Counter, looking for someone to help us with obtaining our starters and equipment.*
Yuuka
7th Rank
7th Rank

Re: Pokemon Starters x3: The Siblings Get Started~!

Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:22 pm

*I entered in after Kasotsu, looking around the place I had never been to with curiosity. Even in the sort amount of time of living in Keiz, I had wondered more and more about this place and the pokemon that it gave out. I was most fascinated with them that I couldn't turn down the offer when my brother asked to join him. I turned and beckoned for Siekiel to follow us inside, knowing he didn't like to go into places such as this, however, I thought it best he come long...perhaps he could finally find a friend. I then followed my brother towards the desk, excitement filling me as I anticipated what sort of pokemon would be my new partner.*
Siekiel
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:30 pm

*I hesitated as I followed my sister into the pokemon center, eyes moving slowly back and forth, ready for an attack or presence of a stranger. Either could be deadly... I pulled my hood a little further over my head and adjusted my gasmask to make sure it was in place before stepping into the threshold, following my sister slowly and looking this way and that in gloomy anticipation. I tended to avoid any populated areas, and even with the promise of a partner in crime, I dreaded showing myself in such places. I crept up behind my sister quietly, as though trying to hide in her shadow as we drew closer to the desk where we might receive our starters...I watched in gloomy wait for the person to reveal themselves and help us...maybe they were away...? I could only hope...*
NPC

Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:14 pm

A man, garbed in aa purple martial arts Gi would come out from the back of the area. Wrapped around him from the shoulders and hanging down was a sleeping Ekanes, which, was glowing with a faint green glow. This glow was very familiar to anyone from Keiz, as it was the healing energy associated with Biology. The Ekans was being soothed to sleep, and kept there while it was being healed, the more natural way as opposed to a Pokeball in a Pokemon Healing Machine.

"I'm sorry for that, this Ekans was having a hard time sleeping, and I thought I could use my skill to help it" the Starter Master would say

"I'm guessing, since you came to my desk, you seek Pokemon!" the Starter Master would say with a smile, but quiet enough to to awake the Ekans.
Kasotsu
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:39 pm

"Yes we are, actually!"

*I replied to the man with the snake pokemon across his shoulders. I stepped right up to the counter, and leaned forward against it with my arms, looking at the pokemon closely, wondering what kind he was. I waited, unsure of what else to say, if we got an option or not, and how to tell what the options were if there were some.*
Yuuka
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:41 pm

*I stepped up to the counter beside my brother, not leaning against it, but staring at the Ekans just as hard if not harder.*

"What a beautiful creature..."

*I breathed out, still staring, almost completely ignoring the man. Being a summoner type that I was, I naturally loved to see all different species of animals and plants, especially snakes and things that belong in a swamp. I wondered if this would be one of our options...almost hoping so.*
Siekiel
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:45 pm

*I slowly stepped up behind my two siblings as the man came out holding the serpent like creature. My own eyes went to it, definitely curious about it, but I said nothing, rather shrinking into the shadows of my fellows and trying to remain unseen. I waited for the man to speak, curious about how this was all to go down, but too timid to ask or make any sort of gesture or speech towards him. I also continued to look over my shoulder, making sure there were no others around the gym...or anyone that would come to attack us.*
NPC

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:57 pm

"I'm sure the Ekans would thank you for that." the Starter Master would say to Yuuka

After this, the Starter Master would stop soothing the Ekan's using Biology, and proceed to pull out some scrolls from under his desk.

"Pokemon are creatures, pets, monsters that fight other Pokemon, or aid your in battle or life. These creatures are unique from other Kwandrivia monsters in that they evolve and change shape. In total, Kwandrivia has 9 Gyms, one of which is in each nation's largest city. When newcomers get their first Pokemon, they are each to go to a gym and choose one from a list of types." the Starter Master would say.

"You may only choose one starter here, and then any others must be caught in the wild using pokeballs. Which you will learn about after choosing your first Pokemon" the Starter master would say while he unrolled each scroll

Each scroll showed written text showing the types available in this gym. Beside each name was a picture of what the generic types looked like.

-Grass-

Bulbasaur
Oddish
Chikorita
Hoppip
Treecko
Bellsprout
Seedot
Budew
Turtwig
Sewaddle
Snivy
Chespin
Lotad

-Water-

Squirtle
Horsea
Poliwag
Totodile
Froakie
Dratini
Azurill
Mudkip
Lotad
Piplup
Oshawott
Tympole

-Poison-

Nidoran (male)
Nidoran (female)
Zubat
Venipede
Budew
Bellsprout
Oddish
Weedle

-Bug-

Weedle
Caterpie
Wurmple
Venipede
Scatterbug
Sewaddle

-Psychic-

Abra
Ralts
Gothita
Solosis
Beldum
Kasotsu
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:37 pm

*After listening to what the pokemon man said, I skimmed the list of types and pokemon starter options, quickly finding one that I liked off the top of the list ((Literally)), and quickly spoke out.*

"I want a Squirtle."

*I then eagerly waited for the pokemon man to give me the pokemon, excited to see my new teammate.*
Yuuka
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:51 pm

*I thought for a moment after carefully listening to everything the man had to say and closely examining the list multiple times. After a few minutes of pondering the options, I spoke confidently.*

"I will take a Venipede, please~"
Siekiel
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:55 pm

*After my siblings had chosen their starters, I bucked up the courage to take a peek at the list. My eyes filtered down the list, unsure of what to take...they all seemed interesting, but at the same time, I didn't see any off the bat that I liked or figured I would work well with. After several more minutes of searching, I looked up to the man and spoke a little above a whisper, just so the man could make out what I was saying. I also pointed towards the list to make sure my point came across the first time.*

"Beldum..."
NPC

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:16 am

As each new trainer spoke the Pokemon they wanted, someone in the back would be listening. A moment later a Nurse would exit from the back of the room they were in with 3 Pokeball's. Each ball had a small tag telling which Pokemon was within, and a belt with 6 Pokeballs on it.

Squirtle

Venipede

Beldom

Each belt and Pokeball was placed on the counter. After this the nurse hurried back to the back room.

"You're adventure begins!" the Starter Master would say.
Kasotsu
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:33 pm

"Hey, thanks!"

*I said quickly before grabbing the belt and pokeballs and running off towards the door, gesturing for the others to follow. Now that we had our pokemon, we can start our adventures. I was so excited, yet I still appeared calm and cool. Once outside, I strapped the pokebelt on and waited for my siblings to join me so we could be off to the missions board and beyond.*
Yuuka
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:24 pm

*After my brother grabbed his, I gently took the pokeball and belt, strapping it quickly around my waist, and holding the Venipede's pokeball tightly in my hand. I gave the nurse and pokemon man a nod of thanks.*

"Thank you so much!*

*I then scooted off after my brother Kasotsu, excitement and anticipation running through me at the prospect of meeting my new summon and friend.*
Siekiel
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:32 pm

*I was the last to the counter, though I had little choice to once my siblings left and I had no one to hid behind. I nervously took the pokeball and belt from the people, muttering my thanks quietly before scooting off in a shuffle after my siblings, strapping the belt on while heading towards them, wondering what other sort of frightening things lay in wait for us.*

Return to “the Keiz Pokemon Gym”