I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Operation Fracturam: Phase 1 - A New Shield

A small clearing, only 200 feet wide along the outside of the pyramid. The surrounding trees off the marsh-forests and swamps mark the clear boundary around Keiz's pyramid. A good place for a quiet walk, picnic, solo training, or friendly spar.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Operation Fracturam: Phase 1 - A New Shield

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:44 pm

some 300 metres above Keiz, a pixilated portal-like sphere would begin to form. Nearly an instant after it did a bright purple light would shine outwards emitting a blinding flash to anyone that looked at it. No a moment after the flash was done a 400 metre blocky floating space ship could be seen floating above Keiz. This was the General's personal vessel, the Faith of Heart, a ship severely outdated by Sanctity Treaty standards. It was so old that it still mounted physical cannons and weapons, where all modern Sanctity Treaty vessels did away with those in favour of 360 degree Real Hologram System's. But that was just the way the General liked it, old and matching his personality.

After the ship was there, a beam of light would appear at the base of the Keiz Pyramid. From this light, the General's being would form. After this he proceeded to walk into the Pyramid, which was VERY different from when he last came.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Operation Fracturam: Phase 1 - A New Shield

Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:21 pm

ΩAs tG entered into the pyramid while his ship remained outside, a purplish wisp of a butterfly would flutter down from the higher levels, before suddenly distorting and suddenly being replaced with myself. I stood at the end of the hallway leading into the center of the ground floor of the pyramid, watching for tG to approach. I had just returned from Halcyon's territory where I trained in the fairy arts, and upon my return, sensed a strong presence arrive. Deciding to check it out, I came down to where they were approaching and waited to see who it was. Through Mechanology study abilities, I sensed the person had a strong control over technology, though the how was still unknown. Thus I waited where I was, ready to introduce myself as soon as tG came close enough.Ω

"Welcome to the Shrewish Pyramid of Keiz, you may call me Kezia...how may I assist you, sir...?"
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:48 pm

the General walked down the long hallways that made up the base of the Pyramid, it was long, contained complex glowing glyphs and was several meters wide and arch shaped. As the General approached the centre his HUD would warn him of incoming an incoming 'teleportation' or something similar. But since this was Keiz, the General had nothing to fear. It was strange that it was a butterfly, this couldn't have been Ezekiel, Kama or Revil. When Kezia appeared, the General's HUD immediately went to scanning her. The HUD scanned for Known Races and Species, Energy Types, Known Aspects including the Shrewish Studies and Types, Bloodlines, possible relatives, and other things like general, rank, and what not. All of these would be calculated in seconds by the General's Quantum Enhanced Brain. Every known Shrew, if thier presence wasnt hidden, was now displayed on the HUD with small blips indicating their estimated ranks.

If Kezia on the other hand were to scan the General, or something similar, she would notice that he was 100% human, except that there were traces of powerful energies. There was something oddly technological about it though. the General also had his Mind, Energy and Physical being locked away and barred behind several powerful shields that blocked Mental, Energy, Physical, Lighting, Radiation and other things that might harm him.

"I am Supreme Representative Sywyk of the Sanctity Treaty, I am please to meet you" the General would say making a slight bow.

After he introduced himself, he looked around.

"I seek the assistance of someone with the ability to use Necromancy, the Shrewish Study of supernatural forces like Soulforce, and other Spiritual Energy control" the General would ask.

By now, the General would also have a map of the Pyramid, well as best as it could be, in case something blocked his scanners and didn't allow it.
----------

Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:32 pm

ΩAfter hearing tG introduce himself, I gave him a small bow before straightening and speaking.Ω

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Representative Sywyk. As for one whom you are searching for, the Guardian of the Enshrined Sepulcher, Mirg, may be able to help you...otherwise our leader himself is also a very accomplished Necromancer. I can take you to either, though I have no guarantee that the Guardian I mentioned is here at the moment. He has commitments elsewhere as well..."

ΩI explained to tG. Meanwhile, I indeed sensed him and his powers, though I felt his mind sealed off and didn't attempt any entry otherwise. When tG scanned me, he would see all of my mental and elemental powers, as well as my Studies. He might also notice the my genetic legacy was closely tied to Ezekiel's. I waited patiently for tG's response as to where he would like to go.Ω
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:53 pm

Mirg was the best choice from what the General had seen and heard, but that was probably not the best of ideas. So Ezekiel it was, it was also a good opportunity to test a few things.

"I would like to speak with Ezekiel" the General would say taking note of what the scanners said.

He saw before him a girl he had never seen before, one who was related to Ezekiel in some way, but was far too old to have been a shrew all this time without himself knowing in some way. After all, he'd been to Keiz a few times in the past and never scanned nor saw her before. Perhaps the Shrews aged much faster than normal people. Much like an accelerated clone or something.

"the Pyramids sure have changed a lot" the General would say, his last time visiting being so long ago.
----------

Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:15 pm

"Of course, right this way..."

ΩI responded to tG's request and then started walking further into the pyramid at a leisurely pace as to make sure tG could keep up and have time to look around. I started heading towards the very center of the pyramid, where the Light elevator would be able to take us up to the offices. As we walked, I nodded at tG's next comment, giving him a kind smile.Ω

"Yes, there definitely have been some modifications, mostly thanks to our head Mechanologist and Guardian of the Forgery, Revil. He seems to have out done himself this time and we're all very pleased with the results. I take it you've seen previous versions of our home...?"
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:28 pm

When the General walked he made sure to stay a few feet behind Kezia. He did this just because that was always how he did things. As he did walk he looked around with his own eyes as opposed to the HUD he'd been using before. The entire pyramid was made of stone, the usual stuff he'd known ancient pyramids to be made of. But there was something different about this stone his eyes couldn't quite figure out. Perhaps it had something to do with Revil, whom Kezia had just mentioned, or perhaps he was overlooking it and it was.

"Interesting, I'd definitely like to see what my former Field Master has been up to. but I don't seem to detect his presence here." The General would say, both talking to himself and Kezia.

"When you say Mechanology, are you referring to a study. In my times visiting the Pyramid or Pyramids in the past, I never saw or heard of anything like that" the General would say, curious for information.
----------

Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:05 pm

ΩOnce I was assured that tG was following me, I kept a good pace forward towards the light elevator, keeping my voice loud enough for tG to hear even though he was a step or two behind me. I nodded at his question, and then answered calmly, happy to give information to someone who was an ally of the Shrews.Ω

"Yes, it was discovered a little less than a year ago by Revil, whose made a great deal of Study advancements for us. It allows a Shrew to tap into a technological mutation of Navitas and create temporary artifacts...like this~"

ΩI motioned towards the ground, shooting a small bolt of blue Makina into the ground. A moment later, from where the ground was hit, a butterfly would rise, however as opposed to the one that I used before for teleportation, which was a mental butterfly, this was a small drone, metallic and humming with Makina. It fluttered up to my outstretched finger, perching and gazing at tG with red laser like eyes, mechanical antenna twitching as it sensed the area around using infrared scanning and stealth detection that it was capable of. I turned to look at tG over my shoulder, grinning a little.Ω

"Its a unique gift for us, being we are a normally ancient in terms of technology and lifestyle...more relying on metaphysics than technology for support..."
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:18 pm

the General watched Kezia use her Mechanology and observed it closely. As she called forth the mechanical drone butterfly, the General would take in all the data he could on this.

"I am glad Abraham has shown you such things, he is a valuable asset, a good soldier and a good friend to have" the General would say.

"I look forward to seeing what Ezekiel can show and teach me about Soulforce and Undead Forces" the General would add.
----------

Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:05 pm

ΩI nodded in agreement, dropping my finger and causing the butterfly drone to flutter up and perch on my shoulder, still looking around the area and over tG as well.Ω

"He is indeed....And our leader has plenty up his sleeve as far as Necromancy...trust me, I doubt you will be dissatisfied...."

ΩI spoke in an oddly strong, slightly lower tone, which spoke to my experience. During the course of my training the last few months, I had come to personally know and be on the receiving end of my father's many abilities repeatedly. I had come to know them well, and realized the very depth and vastness of his control over both his Studies as well as his Prophetic abilities. Necromancy had been one thing, just short of Psychic abilities, that he often used against me. It was something he wanted me to be able to defend myself against, which made since given the past war with Ignatius. We were now approaching the light elevator, soon to enter it. Once we came to it, I motioned for tG to enter first before me, waiting with a hand to motion towards it.Ω

"After you..."
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:32 pm

"If there's one thin I fear in Kwandrivia, it's Ezekiel's power" the General would say stepping into the Light Beam.

As he moved into the Light Beam Elevator he would channel large amounts of energy into his Mind Jammer so that Ezekiel would have a difficult time breaking into his head. There were far too many hidden things in there he didn't want anyone else knowing.
----------

Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:49 pm

"I would doubt your sanity if you didn't...."

ΩI muttered in reply, following closely behind tG after he entered the elevator. Once inside, the light would grow momentary brighter, as both of us were lifted upwards floating as though on top of some invisible stage or force, allowing us to still stand as it pulled us upwards towards the Executive Hedron.Ω

Return to “The Courtyard”