They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Returning to Keiz

A small clearing, only 200 feet wide along the outside of the pyramid. The surrounding trees off the marsh-forests and swamps mark the clear boundary around Keiz's pyramid. A good place for a quiet walk, picnic, solo training, or friendly spar.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Returning to Keiz

Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:56 am

After he called forth as many REVAN as he could to aid the people of Morgenstall, Revil would return to Keiz. His connection to the REVAN was maintained by leaving a ball of Photogess/Makina in Morgenstall, and placing several balls in space, then another in Keiz to connect his Navitaas too. The Navitass would be sent from the ball in Keiz to space, then bounced to each ball in space before being relayed to the ground. This was so the REVAN could continue to aid those in Morgenstall while Revil remained in Keiz.

Upon Returning, Revil would appear just outside of the Pyramid, is what was the battle zone for the Vicar and the other 4. As he appeared his conscious perimeter allowed him to see who all was alive, and who died or left since the last time he was here. This was aided by using his ability to mentally check who had touched the pyramid in the past few years by using his Telimprint ability. This would cover the holes left that the perimeter couldn't detect, allowing him to actually know who left and who died.

After doing that, Revil looked towards the Pyramid and began focusing his Makina to call forth 4 more REVAN, ones that could help clear some rubble. At the same time, he would begin using his Teliology to move debris and rubble. All this despite draining his energy and power extremely quickly.

"Anyone who is alive, please reach out to my mind" Revil would say, mentally attuning the words to match as many mental frequencies as possible, so everyone who was listening could hear.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Retunring to Keiz

Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:40 am

*At this time some white ooze silently leaked up from the ground and began repairing damage one by one by breaking down the debris and rebuilding what was damaged. This would be easily identified as to who it was doing this by Revil but he would not be anywhere within sight and the ooze would just do its work at a decent pace.*
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Returning to Keiz

Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:15 am

"Thank You" Revil would say mentally to Miles whom was probably in the area.

After thanking Miles, Revil would go back to cleaning things up. As he and his summons cleaned. Revil would begin using Photogess to make a holographic image of a large tower, the tower was themed in the same style as Keiz, except it was a massive 75 story tower. It was an office building, a factory, a structure independent of the Pyramid itself, at least for now. The image would soon, begin to solidify, slowly becoming reality through the use and combination of his Newtype Powers, Makina and Teliology, all to mimic what the Real Hologram System was capable of. As the tower was constructing itself, the other things Revil was previously doing would stop, and the REVAN would also fade away becoming Makina that would be used as tower construction components.

As time progressed, Revil would begin to breath deeply and quickly. Without any notice or signs of it. He would suddenly stop. The tower wasn't complete, but it was halfway there.

"I need a break" Revil would say calling forth the Holocaust to use it as a cane to rest himself on.

Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:11 am

*Turns out Miles was nowhere near the area however what could be sensed was heavens's signature linked to the ooze. Whom would send a small sample towards Revil who was taking a break and shape a mouth in the ground which spoke*

Heavens: "Miles doesn't like to admit it but he wants to forgive you for your actions on his sister long ago. Part of him has already, he's just stubborn like that and would probably despise me for telling you this. By the way, if you ever sense his presence and he's in disguise, don't draw attention to him. He has had to take a false deceased status for particular reasons."
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:12 pm

"I hold no grudges and bear no hated, distrust or anger towards Miles" Revil would mentally speak to the mouth on the ground.

After speaking he would take a pause in his speech before speaking again.

"I will do as you wish, not a soul will know" Revil would respond.

If no further response was given, Revil would begin to meditate, sinking into a state where his Mental and Physical forms would temporarily separate so that he and the Keizite could further form a connected bond. It was done so that they could, like before, become one, but it wasn't going to be easy and it wasn't going to be quick.

"You'd best be careful, else I'll spill the secrets!" spoke the Keizite from within, making sure Heaven could hear it, and Revil.

The Keizite was clearly trying to bring tension to the situation.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:56 pm

*Heavens spoke clearly directly to the keizite* "As much as I would hate to resort to it but if I know Miles he would track down the one responsible for spilling his secret and strike when you least expect it....and he could be anywhere without you even knowing. So I strongly advise you keep this secret. I say this not as a threat but as a warning and only wished to tell you revil because of this history that occured between you two."

Return to “The Courtyard”