USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Undead Attack: Keiz

A small clearing, only 200 feet wide along the outside of the pyramid. The surrounding trees off the marsh-forests and swamps mark the clear boundary around Keiz's pyramid. A good place for a quiet walk, picnic, solo training, or friendly spar.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Undead Attack: Keiz

Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:24 am

(sorry internets been spotty constantly due to a storm we had. and MTS is taking their sweet time to fix it!)

*Miles with the vicar that close sent himself backward at rapid speed via a telekinetic push as well as his own strength to push him back to get range on him. At this point Heavens swung his sword in a flurry of slashes sending a cloud of holy energy straight for the vicar which with a close of his fist would detonate into a pulse of power expanding for miles upon miles of distance retaining its power. This pulse was carefully managed to harm the vicars while eliminating any pulse petrification energy and do nothing to any allies it contacts. During this Miles also empowered the barriers he put around Heavens, Manyshot, Blood and himself to repel and even eliminate any petrification pulse heading their way. Once backed up his arsenal of shaped cannons shot once more and contininued to shoot afterwards in a constant barrage which all homed in on each and every vicar at first but after the first barrage they only focused on the vicars facing Miles and Manyshot, during this chaos he unleashed a flurry of shots from his arm cannon at the vicar facing him. The energy shots strangely went outward in a circular pattern then homed in onto his position with incredible speed.*

*Heavens during this chaos swung excalibur in hand and with a wave of his hand the holy energy shot straight for all their allies Ezekiel, Kama, Miles, Manyshot, and Blood coating them in a holy energy to repel and even eliminate the petrification pulse that would go near them, to counter the existing barriers however the holy energy was sent to surround just outside the existing barrier so all the buffs managed to stack onto them rather than collide. The only reason no energy was sent for Chizuni was because he did not want to expose her location. After which he kept unleashing flurries of holy energy slashes aimed at the vicars near Miles and Manyshot utilizing his control over the energy to increase their speed to match the velocity of a 50 calibur bullet from an anti material rifle.*

*During all this Miles had sent images of what was to occur from Miles to all his allies so they knew what was to come giving them a better chance to use this intel to their advantage if needed trying to give the allies a hivemind sense allowing them to fight as if they had one mind but 6 bodies. If anyone fought this mental link he did not pry and left them be from this effect.*
Last edited by Miles Seiler on Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Manyshot
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:47 am

*Manyshot Relying on Heavens and Miles's barriers leapt back and upward to keep his distance The second he began his leap and was already airbourne he would in a split second thicken his nanosuit armor to maximum and switch to blaster and launch one grenade that would bounce and hit the vicar detonating sending Manyshot flying to increase his speed subtatially at a minor cost of shockwave damage but due to his thick armor damage would be very minor in the moment while maintaining his speed since he leapt when his armor was not that thick at all. To furthur protect his senses he also shut off his hearing in that blast so not only were his other senses empowered but his hearing was heavily resistant to being damaged in the detonation. The second the detonation was done however he reactivated his hearing and switched back to boomer and using the link to Blood Manyshot activated his elemental powers sending a massive splash of acid down onto the viacr near him keeping control of any of it so it would not splash onto him or any allies utilizing the smoke cloud from the grenade during this as concealment so the vicar could not see what Manyshot was doing or what was approaching.*

*Feeling Miles's mind probing for a hivemind connection he accepted it resulting in all of Manyshots moves known to the others if necessary.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:05 pm

(with what happened in the ignatious topic do we wait for you to post about what occurs still?)
Monsters

Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:57 pm

At the same time, all 4 Vicar would suddenly poof into a purple/black mist. The mist would all begin flowing back towards the point where the Vicar originally was before splitting. There it formed back into it's former self, becoming a singular Vicar. After this it simply stood there, awaiting commands from Mirg, it's new ruler, wielder of the Pumpern Bar, newly crowned Tartarian of Excelsior.

But at the same time this was occurring, a greater threat was unfolding, one the Vicar used himself as a distraction to create. Like a massive black hole, the entire pyramid found itself being swallowed up, or a good 3/4 of it. None the less, a massive spherical hole was created, engulfing ground, pyramid and anything that didn't have a decent enough barrier to stop it. Luckily, those trapped within the Pyramid had done just that. Immediately after that, everything subsided.

the undead were gone and the Vicar stood motionless awaiting Mirg's orders.
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:13 am

>Before any of Keiz's defenders could move to action against the reformed Vicar, a spiritual gate opened below him and the Vicar would step through, vanishing, being pulled back to Excelsior to await further orders. The Vicars disappearance left the area quiet and empty....a rubble pile among a tarnished battlefield...leaving Keiz's defenders to pick up the pieces.<
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:59 am

*Upon seeing the Vicar change form and retreat, I dismissed the storm above Keiz, allowing it to vanish from the sky as quickly as it came. I touched down a moment later upon the ground in the form of a bolt of lightning before transforming into my human guise again. I stalked over, surveying the damage of the pyramid and the surrounding clearing with mournful eyes, wondering how we would ever rebuild...and hoping that those within the pyramid were still safe. I quickly looked over my comrades to see if they were unharmed, before entering the messy ruins of the pyramid, looking for survivors.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:07 am

*As the battle drew to a close, I dismissed the swamp lurker, the gigantic finned serpent disappearing below the mire and vanishing altogether. I turned the soil then back to its original state, firm and unswampy, before walking forward, and pulling all the spores back to myself, as well as the blue glowing mushrooms back into the earth. I watched as Kama made his way into the ruins of the pyramid, clearly concerned with those who were within. I turned instead towards the west, my eyes losing focus as I seemed to enter a day dream. My thoughts turned towards a small hut hidden away in the swamps of the Murkwood Keys, holding what was all too precious to me...something I realized I could have lost in this fight....or they could have lost me. After a few moments of emotion, albeit well hidden, I turned back towards the other two members of our 4 "man" team.*

Everyone alright...?
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:46 pm

*As the vicars and all enemies had vanished the missiles and barrage of bullets shot for the vicars would redirect and turn around all heading straight for Miles. On collision they would splat in a mess of white ooze and be soaked up into him like a sponge. At the same time when the bullets and missiles all redirected the arsenal that shot them liquefied into white ooze and shot straight for Miles returning to the source as well.*

*Without saying a word Miles dismissed any hivemind link, buffs and the form he had himself or others possess and left in a rush but leave a small pool of ooze that would spread and start repairing certain parts of the area starting with ares of structural integrity handing over control to Heavens as soon as he could.*

*Heavens would sheathe the sword he had drawn and just like that the light would disappear but before what could be seen as underneath the light he became ooze and shot straight for Miles pulling the sword in scabbard with it and sending out smaller ooze tendrils in the distance yanking but several smaller pieces of gear.*
Last edited by Miles Seiler on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manyshot
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:08 pm

*Manyshot seeing the Vicars gone was worried at first til he heard what Chizuni had asked taking in the idea that they were gone. Noticing this he put boomer away and reactivated all senses.*

"I'm fine."

*Manyshot scanned for Miles but didn't see him. With a whistle he gestured something to the giant bird in the sky and Manyshot started strolling to his repaired motorcycle in the distance Leaving the place.*

Return to “The Courtyard”