I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Undead Attack: Keiz

A small clearing, only 200 feet wide along the outside of the pyramid. The surrounding trees off the marsh-forests and swamps mark the clear boundary around Keiz's pyramid. A good place for a quiet walk, picnic, solo training, or friendly spar.
Monsters

Undead Attack: Keiz

Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:30 pm

Keiz was the target of the piece of undead asteroid that broke off from the main mass that targeted the Wild Isles. Normally, one could react to a normal asteroid heading towards Keiz, but this one was much, much faster. In a split second, the fragment would slam into the Pyramid of Keiz. As it struck the Pyramid, a massive vibration would flow through the Pyramid, sending purple smoke, mist and undead energy through the entire place. Almost immediately, undead would begin spawning.

The first of which, spawned withing the Enshrined Sepulcher, then a mass of them began to fill the Residences after Tatsui and Medius left, and finally, the hallways would begin to fill with them. Undead all rank 6 and 5 would fill the hallways and begin pounding on the walls and floor to break the pyramid down. Others would begin moving through the pyramid heading to fill each room with more mist and more undead.

Meanwhile, at the impact site, two glowing eyes would open and from them a cackle would sound out, one that was much much louder than the pounding and stomping the undead were doing to the pyramid. In the crater where the initial asteroid struck a single black coffin with grey marking would be there, and it was slowly opening.
Ignatius

Re: Undead Attack: Keiz

Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:36 pm

The coffin's lid, in a split second would burst off the coffin, blasting straight into the air with such force that is heated up in the atmosphere and began to burn up. After that occurred, the presence of a very strong 3rd to 2nd Rank Vicar could be felt. It's power flowed across the undead attacking the pyramid amplifying their pounding and stomping. Within the coffin, all that was visible was a set of glowing eyes, ones that despite being a lid before, were still visible, and now, without the lid, were so vibrant and bright, gazing into them would send the viewer into a sleep-like trance. The rest of the coffins interior remained black keeping what was inside a mystery.

"Stone by Stone, this Pyramid will Atone and all those who live, be turned to Stone"

Instantly. a massive burst of energy flowed out, like before it amplified the stomping, but this time, added to that was a petrification, one that upon flowing out, would turn anything living it came in contact with to stone. It's properties allowed it to pass through the stone walls of the Pyramid and continue on. Soon, trees, wildlife and people all who could not defend themselves, would be turned to stone, and all those who could would be left to combat what would emerge from the coffin.
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:47 pm

((Kama and Chizuni can post first then Miles and Manyshot, if that's alright...?))

*Before the fragment of asteroid hit, I would have left the pyramid in my sky form, striking the sky above the pyramid and immediately creating a thunderstorm upon contact. The storm spread outwards across the sky, rapidly covering it, while lightning flashed, thunder boomed, and the winds began to pick up. I returned to my normal form, but remained in the sky, standing on top of a Nimbus, which I created and infused into the storm as well. As the Asteroid then came, it would have to penetrate through the storm and upon doing so would probably slow it down just a bit, though not having the power to stop it altogether, the storm was probably strong enough to have some affect. Upon the asteroid hitting, I turned to watch, my eyes gleaming with electric blue light, the Suko-ru Raikoglyff etching itself across my forehead and on the back of my hands. I swiftly motioned towards the Asteroid, causing a pillar sized bolt of lightning to strike down into the place where it landed, the lightning conducting across both the coffin and into the pyramid, directly into the Enshrined Sepulcher, frying any undead that spawning there, at least the initial wave. I felt the presence of the being within the coffin, and its magic at work, knowing it needed to be stopped quickly if Keiz was to survive.

After quickly telepathically alerting Chizuni, Miles and Manyshot to our new enemy, I focused my energy, activating my Altus, Somnium Dormio, creating a barrier of Sleep around the coffin in which causing everything touched, physical or metaphysical, would be sapped of energy and slowed, calmed, pacified. The barrier was meant to combat the petrification wave sent out by the Vicar, hopefully halting it, possibly even stopping it altogether. Meanwhile, around me formed 7 spheres of condensed metaphysical electrical energy: The Raikous. Each was a different color, Red, Green, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Black, and Silvery-White. These began to circle and orbit my person, remaining on their paths until called upon. I remained where I was, focusing my Altus, hoping that the others would join soon and that this foe could be quickly defeated. I also hoped that those within the pyramid would have time to react to the sudden appearance of undead...I trust Kezia would be able to hold them off while we fought....just hopefully we didn't take too long...*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:10 pm

*Upon hearing the rumble from the attack on the pyramid and Kama's mental summons, I sprinted across the grass of the clearing, being on the other side of the pyramid form the attack. As I came around I slowed, taking in what was going on and feeling the presence of the Vicar close. Kujo-ku surrounded me in an aura, and I conjured it else where as well, causing a secondary barrier to form inside Kama's Somnium barrier, the Kujo-ku being used to decay away the petrification magic of the being in the coffin, hoping to help destroy it before it even made it to Kama's barrier. Meanwhile, the ground and earth around the Vicar's coffin stirred and softened, becoming a muddy, sticky swamp floor, which began to sink the coffin with the coffin's weight. With this, I attempted to submerge the coffin underground before the being within could escape. As I wove my abilites into existance, I remained behind the corner of the pyramid where I stood, keeping out of sight for now, as to make sure that I didn't attract too much attention.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:10 am

*In a massive thunderous echoing blast the light from the sky would be blot out completely from a cloud of mortar, missile, 50 calibur bullet and cannon shots aimed and homed in onto Ignatious. Behind the cloud Miles appeared standing ontop of the highest peek of the pyramid that was sturdy in his altered look to still keep his anonomous identity. Armed floating beside him was a floating demonic powered claymore pulsing with power. Forming beside him would be a creature of white ooze drawing a sword handed to him and being coated in blinding light. This light however was not an actual light just a powerful illusion. Miles slammed his fist into the ground and spread a massive tide of white ooze that coated the land then formed a huge arsenal of artillery, 50 calibur machine guns cannons and missile pod launchers which fired a follow up cloud of firepower enough to match an army, with several autom atic sentry machine guns filled with 50 calibur bullets coated adn filled with an explosive energy that would automatically mow down any undead near or approaching Miles or any ally of his. It was clear Miles was pissed beyond belief at this point and his goal in this entire fight was to kill ignatious in the worst way possible. Standing there he began chanting various virtues while striking certain poses as energy signatures sparked near him.*

Miles: "Faint, charity, honesty, respect, STRENGTH!"

*If Miles had managed to do this maneuver uninterrupted his skin would seem to peel away revealing demonic skin and flowing ash white hair, his right arm would now have a cannon type abomination grafted on, a red skinned face with long red horns and ash white bone armor over his torso*

"
Last edited by Miles Seiler on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Manyshot
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:21 am

*Manyshot arrived shortly after armed with a belt fed missile launcher in his right hand immidietly launching a constant volley of rapid fire missiles straight for ignatious and any other monsters approaching Miles making sure his ritual is performed uninterupted and if that wasnt enough anytime any undead neared anyone else as support a gigantic bus sized bloodwing would swoop down coated in corrosive acid slamming down ontop of them shredding them to bits or picking them up then dropping them from high heights to their doom while the powerful acid ate away at them til they were nothing but dust. Meanwhile Manyshot enabled his hud while his nanosuit was in full active mode to track all enemies and allies he could so the chance of them flank anyone would not go unnoticed. During such Manyhot also kept snapping with his left free hand causing massive explosions near ignatious that sent sonic waves outward but using his skilled control of this element he stopped the sonic waves at a 10 foot radius from ignatious so no one else was harmed. When the second cloud was launched with a snap they were coated in acidic energy made not to eat away at the projectiles but at waht they hit making any chance of defence against this onslaught of firepower a definite challenge*
Manyshot
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:21 am

(so hard to type with a injured middle finger have a splint on it so the cut doesnt re open. Exacto knife cuts suck!)
Monsters

Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:02 pm

Kama’s clouds, his lighting, at first, they had no effect, but soon, they began to divert and slow down the Asteroid. But not enough, not nearly enough. Like it had, it still slammed into the Pyramid, except this time at a location closer to Ezekiel’s Office. As it did this, it unleashed it’s various undead and mist through the Pyramid.

Something however was different, very different, by the time Miles, Manyshot, Chizuni and Kama’s various attacks had been unleashed, the Coffin had already finished opening and was ready to unleash the Vicar. As the attacks came to strike the Coffin, 8 More would appear, each closed, each with a marble maiden carved onto the metal lid of each one. As they appeared, they would begin rapidly spinning, at a speed fast enough to break the sound barrier. Spinning they began to generate a field that began protecting the Vicar within from the attacks that were meant for it. Even, Kama’s Altus, would have it’s effect significantly reduced.

“To attack my Defense, is to fling mere sand at the sun in hopes of extinguishing it;’s ever burning flames”

As the voice came to be, it was heard everywhere, all places at the same decibels, in anyones mind, regardless of where they were or whom they were.

Immediately after, each coffin would stop rotating and each coffin would float towards the Vicar’s rear forming wings of a sort. The Vicar itself was now visible, a being wearing a thick leather robe, a being wearing a metal jaw atop it’s masked face, a being with no soul, no self control and no mercy, nothing but hollowness could be felt emanating within it. In it’s right hand was a long metal bone coloured sword.

As Miles and Manyshots, attacks continued to bombard it, the Vicar’s Coffins would occasionally move to protect it, as if each had a mind of it’s own. Every once and a while, a massive pulse of petrification would echo out. Not hesitating, the Vicar would suddenly vanish, leaving everyone to either prepare, or fear.

Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:31 pm

*As our barriers seemed to be containing the pulsing petrification, I continued to keep my Somnium Dormio barrier alive, even if it had no effect on the Vicar himself...though it didn't really move to affect him directly in the first place. I watched carefully as the Vicar rose and began defending itself against Miles and Manyshot's attacks, using more coffins to do so. As the Vicar then vanished completely, I covered myself in a barrier of Nimbus, which stretched out in layers around me, the outermost layer taking the form of a large cat-like beast and quickly turning a blood red color, as I transformed it using the red Akairaikou sphere floating around me. The Akakumo (Blood Nimbus) layers were much stronger than normal nimbus (which was strong to begin with) and were meant to protect, should the Vicar target me directly. However, I imagined I might be able to use them offensively soon as well. While I created my defenses, I kept an eye out with the Suko-ru Raikoglyff's enhanced eye-sight, keeping tabs on the others, especially Chizuni, and keeping a close eye out for where our enemy would appear next.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:39 pm

*I watched as the Vicar disappeared into thin air after defending himself so. It seemed he was a tough cookie, though one I intended to crumble. As the Vicar disappeared, I thrust my hand to the ground, causing the ground all around me, stretching out across the clearing around the pyramid to suddenly transform into swampy terrain. Upon doing so, I slipped under the surface of murky waters and disappeared myself, leaving behind a small pillar of Kujo-ku in my wake. Once underwater, a large shape would emerge, a serpentine figure which covered my own, and began moving through the swampy terrain, the only visible part of it was a large reptilian fin which barely broke the waters surface with its long webbed spines. The giant swamp Lurker I summoned continued to swim through the murk, covering my presence as it snaked through the mire, waiting for our opponent to resurface....*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:00 pm

*The Rockets blocked would detonate on impact creating sonic waves that would echo around the area near the vicar if they were not blocked as well causing sonic damage to any physical parts of it jumbling around anything within it whatsoever giving it a stomach ache from hell possibly even causing internal bleeding if it had blood. During this Miles kept up the ritual to transform and once transformed he would shape an energy barrier around him, Heavens and Manyshot that would drain and repel any energies sent inward towards him by combining both his black fog and drain magic energy but allow any energies to exit their body and create a telepathic link to Kama, Chizuni, and Manyshot to establish a mind network between everyone ally wise and speak via telepathic message*

'Any plans on the attack? Heavens's holy energy can sear through most defenses and I can attempt to overpower his defense best i can.'

*Meanwhile Heavens defended Miles from the petrification pulse best he could if they reached them by sending out a barrier of his own "Heavenly"power by raising his sheild creating a barrier of holy energy around Miles, Heavens and Manyshot to keep their defence up from the petrification pulse between Miles and the coffins to shove it backward best he could til Miles was able to make his own defense. Once the defense was set up Heavens and Miles stood their ground awaiting a plan.*
Last edited by Miles Seiler on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Manyshot
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:16 pm

*Manyshot held fire if Miles managed to transform uninterrupted and set a tracking device onto the vicar through his hud and with a rapid movements of hands his free hand that was snapping draw his plasma blade activating one side of it once the Vicar vanished tracking its location via hud if it remained at all within this realm. To increase his chances of finding the vicar in a split second he shut off his sense of taste and scent to empower his other senses giving him an incredible sense of hearing and sight able to spot a pin drop from 50 feet away and activated the radar on the suit to act as a radar sensing any sudden appearances marking Chizuni, Kama, Miles, Heavens, and Blood as allies so they were not mistaken for enemies. With all this at its active nature sneaking up on Manyshot was near impossible, he even shut off his emotions to avoid any scare tactics to be used against him. Meanwhile Blood still coated in acid flew down low enough to be in sight circling the area keeping clear of any obstructions that he may be able to be attacked from.*

*Awaiting orders keeping watch fro everyone he still held the belt fed rocket launcher in robotic hand and plasma blade in organic.*
Monsters

Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:55 pm

Appearing above Kama was the Vicar, it's coffins all lined around it so they were facing him. As it appeared before Kama, each coffin would swing open unleashing a sloth of Petrification. But this time it was different, instead of affecting the living, this aimed to petrify energy's and Kama was pumping out a lot of that. To make things worse, Several of the coffins would begin moving away from the Vicar to the beams would be blasted at Kama from various angles.

Appearing around above the murky waters was the Vicar, it's coffins all dropping downwards after it appeared. As the coffins fells, a massive pulse of energy wold emit from them. Like missiles, the pulse of energy shot the coffins straight down, blasting them into the waters creating craters in the water where they impacted. As they hit, the craters would glow, and the glowing would expand from those craters. The very fabric of the water itself was being twisted by the glowing energy coming from the coffins. To make things worse, the Vicar was floating above the waters watching carefully...

Appearing before Miles, was the Vicar, it;s image different from those the others had be gifted the honour of fighting. This Vicar was armoured head to toe in the same material and properties the coffins were. The attempts to send out a numbing pulse earlier were in vein, because after the original Vicar teleported, targeting it became useless. This one however emerged before Miles and stood there, as if waiting for him to react first. He waited for Miles to finish his transformation.

(The different Vicar that appeared before Miles)

Manyshots tracking device attempt failed, as soon as the original Vicar teleported, contact with it was lost, but that didn't matter anyways. Right before Manyshot, the Vicar would appear, each coffin open for Manyshot to see. Within each coffin was the darkest black colour Manyshot had ever seen. Instantly, the Vicar would begin emitting pulses of petrification, the same life petrifying pulses from earlier, except aat a much faster rate, making them much harder to continuously counter.
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:06 pm

*Once one of the Vicars appeared before me, I began my counter attack, thickening the walls of Nimbus between myself and the coffins. The petrification would have a harder time with the Nimbus due to its dual nature of both energy and matter. As the Vicar appeared, the red Nimbus forming the outermost layer would pulsate outwards, unleashing a burst of Akairaikou electrical energy, which upon hitting the coffins would probably conduct straight through them and hopefully reach the Vicar itself, attempting to hit the Vicar with the super-conductive reddish energy and damage him. After unleashing such an attack, I used my enhanced speed and broke through my own barriers, using my enhanced eye-sight to pick the opening directly above me. I shot into the sky as barely a blur, appearing higher above the Vicar. Once here, I focused on the Vicar attacking me once again and unleashed my Altus, Flash Freeze Nova. In the next instant, a burst of freezing power was unleashed from my person, spreading in every direction for 50ft, or so. The burst would freeze anything it touched on contact, including even gasous material; thus it was probable that both the Vicar and his coffins had a good chance of being frozen solid. We were also thankfully far enough away from the others, and Keiz, that the burst would not affect the others. After unleashing the burst, I would ascend upwards at a moderate speed, surrounded by more Nimbus as I watched to see what became of the Vicar, and my companions in their own battles.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:09 pm

*While the Vicar appeared above the swampy waters and began to bombard the waters below with its coffins. The great swamp lurker shot forwards ahead of the coffin bombs, gathering speed before suddenly breaking the surface. A moment later, the Vicar would be faced with a serpent of gigantic perportions, rising far above the swampy waters, its spiny fin extended outwards off of its back in a threatening manner. It let out a high pitched hiss, which sounded like an ear splitting scream, before lunging forwards, attempting to bite the Vicar or swallow him whole. The beast's bite was empowered by Kujo-ku, so as to make the serpents bite even more dangerous.

Meanwhile, I appeared within the pillar of Kujo-ku I left behind before, using Swamp Nymph magic to teleport to it from inside the swamp lurker I summoned. After making my evasion, I took focus, summoning a small field of blue mushrooms across the ground around me and from them causing clouds of spores to be quickly released. The spores continued to disseminate through the air, quickly filling the entire area with themselves. I was preparing something...something that I would soon use against our enemies, though it wouldn't be ready for a bit. In the meantime, I watched the Vicars...all of them, watching to see an opening in any situation where I could help my allies...or hinder our enemy(s). A glyff also began to etch itself across the backs of my hands, glowing with eerie green light...ready to be tapped into for extra power...*

Return to “The Courtyard”