As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Seeking Ezekiel

A small clearing, only 200 feet wide along the outside of the pyramid. The surrounding trees off the marsh-forests and swamps mark the clear boundary around Keiz's pyramid. A good place for a quiet walk, picnic, solo training, or friendly spar.
Slain Sougun
4th Rank
4th Rank

Seeking Ezekiel

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Sometime during the middle of the day a small flower would begin to bloom. After a few minutes the bloomed fower would grow into a woman who was about 5 foot 3. This was Revan, Slain's Aneptii Familiar. She was here to talk with the White Shrew and came in peace.

Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Seeking Ezekiel

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 am

\A little while after the Familiar Revan appeared, the shadows of the pyramid would shift and solidify creating a broken circle around her. The shadows of the circle split in three parts, and eventually took shape into myself. Each shadow-shape of myself stood around Revan with arms crossed, each connected by a sliver of shadow. Meanwhile, I silently appeared nearby, standing on the side of the pyramid some 25 feet above, watching closely. A disembodied voice echoed out from the shadow-shapes, asking of the creature that stood there./

State your business here creature...
Slain Sougun
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Revan raised both her hands into the air to show she came in peace. While she did this she looked over the area, it had been ages since she was last here. In fact the l;ast she was here was before she fused with Slain and long before she forced her being into Slain's Familiar after Slain rejected her to become Gesalt Slain.

"Slain, Slain, Slain, his desire to destroy Kama is what brings me here. I wish to be separate from that, I wish to go my own way, I wish to be free from him. I seek Ezekiel, I seek to become a Shrew" Revan would say.

Revan continued to stand where she was, holding her hands above her head.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:16 am

\As Revan spoke, my eyes narrowed, as did the eyes of the Shadow-shapes. I took a moment to think after Revan finished speaking, wondering if I should allow Revan into the Pyramid...or if it was some sort of trap. It was a strange request...very strange indeed. Was it even possible? That was another issue altogether. After taking some time to think, the disembodied voice echoed out of the Shadow-Shapes once more as I replied through them./

And what evidence can you give that would make me trust you...? How do I know you are telling the truth....?
Slain Sougun
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:13 am

"The evidence is right here, an Anneptii's Familiar, coming to Keiz of all places, and alone at that. What could someone with minimal power such as my self ever hope to do alone?" Revan would respond her arms still raised.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:42 pm

\The Familiar's answer was surprisingly simple....which made it seem more believable to me. After a few more moments of consideration, I straightened where I stood, concentrating energy, and the Shadow-Shapes shifted, suddenly seeming to melt into a more liquid form and transforming into Shaddow, which swirled around Revan like splashing water./

Very well, I'll take you to him...but I must hold you momentarily. Please remain calm.....Altus...

\The voice that spoke was my own, coming from me instead of the clones from before. A moment later the Shaddow swelled and transformed, becoming dimensional energy instead, which was used to create a portal, swallowing Revan up and closing a moment later. Revan would be plunged through the blackest of darkness before appearing upon a floating earthen material in what seemed to be a void. It was actually the pocket dimension of Xi, one of my own discovery and under my own control. Though Revan did not know of any of this, it would be too long until I would come for her. Meanwhile, after tucking Revan safely away into Xi, I myself teleported away, heading to the Executive Hedron, where I would retrieve Revan back to this dimension and allow the meeting to begin...provided Ezekiel was there or showed up./
Spoiler:
Dimension of Xi

Return to “The Courtyard”