USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Fury Unleashed: Keizite Revil vs Medius

Pyramid of Knowledge
Upper Promenade - the Forgery - Come here to have artifacts forged, repaired, or upgraded. Overseeing Guardian: Abraham Revil
Middle Promenade - Library Level 2
Lower Promenade - Library Level 1
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fury Unleashed: Keizite Revil vs Medius

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:53 pm

\After the Keizite Revil had its path redirected, he would find himself inside the Wing of Knowledge, specifically the Forgery. Leaning against the only exit door to the forgery was myself, almost completely en-robed in a Shaddow aura, with long streams of glistening Photogess inside. Around this aura, Dimensional Force was flowing freely, ready to be used at a moments notice. I watched for Revil to appear and waited until he did to speak./

Whatcha up to, Revil? It isn't like you to be running away...
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Fury Unleashed: Keizite Revil vs Medius

Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:00 am

Revil, like predicted would avoid the first of the traps, but because he was escaping at such a speed he would inevitably be caught and sent to the Forgery. Revil by now already mentally knew that Medius and the others knew what was already wrong and could no way avoid it for now.

You've grown from the Eclipse you once were" the more dark Revil would say to Medius.

Meanwhile, what spare parts were in the forgery would begin assembling into something, something dastardly. After a few seconds a crash would be heard followed by a sonic boom that caused Revil's entire office to be blasted outwards and towards Medius, in an instant all the debris, leftover parts, books, tomes, weapons, armour and whatever else was nearby would be blasted with telekinetic forces and the force from the punch straight towards Medius. Directly after the machine Revil had constructed would arise.

It's head glowed and it's fists pulsated with Photogess, Teliology, Makina and Octuliology Navitas.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:01 am

\It was very fortunate that I was prepared for Revil to attack me, for if I hadn't been, I probably wouldn't have been able to avoid the attack that he had just thrown. Just as Revil initiated the telekinetic black of office towards myself, a thick barrier of Dimensional Force burst forward and formed around the thick shell of Shaddow that had also suddenly formed around me, solidifying into one of the hardest of barriers. As Revil's attack hit the Dimensional Force barrier, portals would open across its surface from the shock-wave, causing Dimensional Energy to blast out, coating the attack and causing it to shrink even as it was touched, both in size and force. At the same time, the portals would suck parts of the attack into itself, into my own dimensions, rapidly reducing the amount of force/energy that the attack had while at the same time reducing the size and amount of rubble/office that was coming with it. The raw force of the collision would slam against the barrier, moving back towards and into the Shaddow barrier, which absorbed the rest of the force left and distributed it out so that I wasn't even touched, despite losing some energy to keep the barrier intact. The floors and walls around us exploded and were riddled with cracks and fissures, rubble falling from the ceiling, and the shock-wave probably able to be felt through the rest of the Southern wing.

Even as Revil's attack was colliding with my barriers, I was also initiating my own attacks, quickly using Universal Balance to manipulate the light of the room to be focused into four orbs, which floated around Revil and were combined using Crudus with Solar energy from my Astronomy knowledge, creating Megabolt orbs. The orbs, having quite the amount of energy, would detonate almost as soon as they were formed, suddenly bathing the entire area where Revil and his machine were in super-heated plasma combined with Photogess, the two of which were connected by Crudus, which wouldn't allow Revil to manipulate the light that was within it. Meanwhile, once the telekinetic attack subsided, the Dimensional Force barrier burst outwards, launching a wave of itself towards Revil and his machine like a tidal wave, attempting to consume them after the Megabolt explosion. Afterward, my Shaddow barrier would become like smoke again, moving aside to reveal that I had released the seal on my arm and changed to Eclipse Form, as I was now wearing my Eclipsian Armor and held the Eclipsian Spear in my hand now, the Shaddow around me intensifying in power./

And you Revil, have grown...grown into something you should not be. Going down the dark path isn't wise...Trust me, I came from there and it will only consume you...

*I said, watching Revil closely, preparing myself for any attack that he might throw while still attempting to talk this out with him, unsure of exactly why he was behaving this way.*
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:11 pm

Things began to grow chaotic within the small chamber, and with time, there wasn't going to be much left of it at all, the Human Revil was surely going to be very disappointing that his tomes, weapons and personal belongings were being used as projectiles and then consumed by portals or crushed by barriers. Soon, Revil would find the light in the room being used by and going under the control of Medius, seemed he was too late for that now. But, Revil could do other thing, deadly things, forbidden things that his Human half would never allow. In nearly an instant, a violent Purge would blast outwards from Revil colliding with the Super Heated Plasma. Revil, now held this Purge up, it was a massive strain on the mind, it was quickly depleting his Navitaas/Energy and it definitely wasn't something Human Revil would EVER try. It was when the tidal wave of Dimensional Force hit that Revil had to drop the Constant Purge, else his energy would quickly and within seconds be completely depleted.

Meanwhile, the construct that Revil had formed was quick to take action towards the plasma that came towards it, with a punch, telekinetic force would be blasted from it's fists forming a weak but effective barrier that would be useful until the Pruge came up. After this, the Sigma machine would bolt towards one of the walls and with rapid punches would begin drilling through it.

"MY Human self refused to use these powers as they should be used, he refused to accept them... Therefor I discarded him, threw him away like the plug he was..." Revil would say.

Not a moment later, Agget Zeta, the Photogess Armour System and the Holocaust would be called forth. When the armour came to be on Revil, it would as it usually did, release Photogess Observers. Each Photogess Observer possessed a small cleansing ability that purifies things that are in a 1 foot radius of each Photogess Observer. Purifying is like a small scale purge that is like a purge just much less effective, which is why the armour spewed them out in greater numbers. Soon, unless he could hold them back, Medius would find all his energy being purged from him and that shadow around him would have to combat with the constant bombardment of purging photogess. The Observers being fast and light would quickly begin to fill the corridors of the pyramid and eventually leak outside. Revil knew, he knew that even his darker side, wouldn't be able to take on Keiz and all their Shrews, that and Miles Seiler was here.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:49 am

\As Revil summoned his armor and just started to release the observers, I thrust my arm towards Revil, and released the Eclipsian Spear from my hand, which shot through the air like a bullet, aiming straight for Revil's chest, ready to bore through him and his armor, able to pierce through energy by disrupting it. Even as I released the spear, I suddenly was pulled into a Dimensional portal that I formed behind me, as did all of my Shaddow Aura. At this moment I released my Shaddow Familiar, which caused my own shadow, which had been present when I was standing before, to split off from me, and shot across the floor directly towards Revils Construct, which was hammering away at the wall. Its main goal was to unite with the contruct's shadow, and upon doing so, would allow it to bind the construct through Self-Shadow Domination, using its own shadow to bind it and render it immobile.

A few seconds from my departure, another dimensional portal would open behind Revil and through it, I would blast out, surrounded by a Dark Whirlwind aura, wielding the Soul Ripper, my Dark Wings extended, carrying me in a black whirlwind of feather blades. Upon exiting the portal, I turned in place while flying, suddenly starting to spin as I unleashed a Feather Blade Twister around myself, and while doing so spun Soul Ripper around with me, adding a bluish hue to the normally grey-black tornado. This allowed for the Soul Ripper to devour any energy/some matter that came into contact with the Twister, mainly the Observers, since they were most likely based mainly on energy/Photogess. All the while, I blasted towards Revil, attempting to catch him in the Twister and slice him and his armor apart using a combo of the dark winds, feather blades, and Soul Ripper. If unable to cut through or damage the armor, I might have been able to at least catch him off guard and blast him back, disorintating him and keeping him from making too many attacks.
(Soul Ripper)

As for the rest of the Observers that went throughout the pyramid, I could do very little about them, although I did recognize their presence, as I could recognize their ties to Photogess and their purging ability on other forms of energy around the area./

Constrains and rules are the only thing holding this world together Revil...just look at the Eclipse, they excerise so little restraint that they destroy everything in their path and often even each other. Unrestrained chaos will only cause you to eventually destroy yourself! Take a second and think about what you are doing!

\I shouted as I moved towards him, again attemping to get him to think and talk it out, before he went even more haywire. At the very least, I could try and distract him to buy more time...although I wasn't sure for what.../
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:09 pm

The talk, it would soon grow slower, and slower it got as Medius backed into his Dimensional Portal and threw his Eclipsian Spear. The spear, that was so easy to dodge, it was easy to cut up, it was all too easy, but what Revil felt coming up, that was much more satisfying. He knew what was going to happen, his Newtype futurepathing told him so, he just chose to accept it. In an instant, the Agget Zeta would be brought up to not defend, but redirect the spear towards the Simga, Revil had earlier built. The spear, would easily be able to wreck the weakly built, but strong damaging Sigma. It was about the time the spear hit the shield to be redirected that Medius would emerge behind Revil. Another instant burst would occur, this time, Medius would find that Revil had teleported himself backwards, to face Medius and take his attacks. As soon as Medius came out of that portal, he would be subjected to Revil's energy draining Feedback Field. A whirlwind of, blades and a spinning sword would find itself slamming into this Feedback Field, then a Mental Force barrier and finally the Photogess Armour's, anti-energy coating Templar Force coating. Right when the whirlwind blades would break through the mental force barrier, Revil would have his armour release it's Fangs, Fangs were small, controllable, super speed flying blades of Photogess Navtias, each Fang would then begin intercepting each whirlwind blade. Revil himself would begin moving backwards, using Psionic Speed, Revil's arm that held the Zeta would nearly teleport forwards, extended and sending out a viscous Force Choke-like telekinetic grasp. About half a second later, Revil's entire body would begin pixelating, as it pixelated, the effects of all that Revil was doing would fade. It seemed that releasing the Observer's this whole time were a means to help Revil escape the area, and that, he was doing.

"That's what makes your people different from me, I can control it... Revil would say as his entire being was quickly quantized out of the area, before you know, Ezekiel showed up and quelled things.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:36 pm

\As I hit the barriers erected by Revil, I felt my energy begin to drain faster, however, I pushed on, attempting to get to Revil by pure force. It wasn't as successful as I had hoped, for even as I made it through the last barrier, Revil moved back and I felt a strong force of telekinetic influence hit me from the front. Thankfully, an amber aura from the Agget Ring would suddenly flair up, negating the telekinetic's control over me instantly. Unfortunately, it was enough to stop me dead in my tracks, where I stood leaning on the Soul Ripper for support, my wings hanging on either side of me, feather blades littering the floor everywhere around me. I stared straight ahead where Revil was starting to fade and pixelate./

That's what they said....

\I replied just before Revil vanished completely. Once he was gone, I hung my head, ashamed that Revil had gotten away and all that I had done...all the damage, had been for nothing. The Eclipsian spear suddenly reappeared in my hand just before it, the Eclipsian armor, and the Soul Ripper vanished, pulled into my Relic, which was immediately placed in a special Dimension that I kept close at all times. I stood then in the middle of the decimated Forgery, my black garments tattered and torn, revealing slivers of white skin underneath. I had failed...again...It felt like the last time I had lost control, just all over again. A silent tear ran down my cheek, undisturbed. I longed to be comforted again, but I knew that was only possible by one person: Tatsui. I knew that wasn't possible right now, for I hadn't seen her since the great migration here. I turned as I lifted my head, looking around at the debris, before looking straight up with my eyes closed loosely. I took a deep breath and allowed calm to enter my mind and body once again. I knew I had to move on and have patience, simply looking forward to the day of her and my son's return. Slowly I lowered my head again and slowly opened my eyes. Until then, I knew I had to keep going, for her sake. A second later, a blackness surrounded me, and I vanished into Dimensional Void./

Return to “Cardinal South - Pyramid of Knowledge”