I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Breaking the News

Pyramid of Rest
Upper Promenade - Singles Homes: Places for those without couples, usually small homes.
Middle Promenade - Family Homes: Homes for those with two or more people, great place for kids and small pets.
Lower Promenade - Companion Housing: Homes for those with large companions too large to fit in the Upper and Mid Promenade.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Breaking the News

Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:32 am

\I raised an eyebrow at what Revil said, yet didn't reply, not feeling the need to say anymore on the subject, knowing Revil could handle himself. Once Revil have left, I turned to my wife, Tatsui, my eyes set gently upon her face, unsure of what to say at first. I gave her a hopeful smile, wondering if she was alright with going on this mission with me./

Shall we get going...?

\I asked, my voice barely above a whisper. I moved my hand towards a wall beside me, focusing a bolt of Dimensional Energy into it, causing a portal to open, one that would eventually take us to Grandier Bay. However, I didn't move towards it, rather I took a step towards Tatsui, wishing we had more time together, alone....not fighting monsters, or on missions. I sighed mentally, my eyes moving towards hers, lips unmoving, allowing silence to fall. If only we could get away..../
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:58 am

"Uh...wait a second..."

She left quickly and then came back, her zanpakuto strapped to her waist this time. Tatsui sighed and gingerly took her husband's hand. She looked towards the open portal that he made. A lock of her red hair fell from her ponytail, drifting and falling upon her shoulder in wavy strands. For a moment, she looked somber and also a bit lost, unlike her usual self. But she looked up to him, mustered a smile and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I wonder what sorry bastards'll have us as foes, huh?"

A dry laugh came out from her lips, and she took a moment before daring a step towards the portal. The soft smell of chamomile and mint from her hair passed by him, sure to mixed in with the scents of blood and battle. She looked at Medius again, smiling and pulling on his hand gently.

"We'll be fine. Absolutely. I mean...who could beat us?"
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:21 pm

\As Tatsui's hand closed around my own, I gave her a small squeeze, my face still turned towards hers, a small smile playing across my face at her words. I leaned in a moment later, planting a gentle kiss on her check and then parted, my grin widening./

There isn't a force in this world I would rather face with anyone else at my side....I seriously doubt they will know what hit them...

\I turned my face towards the portal again, having renewed vigor, and stepped towards it with Tatsui, ready to enter whenever she was ready and not a moment sooner. What waited on the other side, I could only guess....but whatever the force, whatever the enemy, I would not fear them....and they would know our fury by the end./

Return to “Cardinal West - Pyramid of Rest”