I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Breaking the News

Pyramid of Rest
Upper Promenade - Singles Homes: Places for those without couples, usually small homes.
Middle Promenade - Family Homes: Homes for those with two or more people, great place for kids and small pets.
Lower Promenade - Companion Housing: Homes for those with large companions too large to fit in the Upper and Mid Promenade.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Breaking the News

Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Medius opening a small space in the Dimensional rift for Revil was the General's queue to do the same. After thought, the barrier would be put back into place, and would have Revil, hopefully to aid it.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:00 pm

Both the General and Medius opened an area small enough but safe enough for Revil to Quantize/Teleport through, thus he did that, and would materialize in the most empty section of the room for safety. As he stood there, shared data and thoughts would flood into him from the General since Revil was dimensionally locked out of the room and unable to see within it.

"I see" is all Revil would say.

He was both confident in Medius, Tatsui and the General and also knew this needed to hurry.

--------

"I assure you, no harm will come of anyone in this room" the Keizite would say.

As he spoke, his physical form would fade away, revealing a network of energy-like wires in the form of a humanoid, it was all of the Keizite's life force and energy, all free of the shell that it kept around itself. If anyone wanted to attack and destroy it, now was the chance. Otherwise, the wire-like energy would all begin to flow towards Revil, all for his forehead, all with the intent to integrate itself within Revil's mind, not fuse, but cage itself within. Two entities, would become one, but one would be kept inside a "prison" of sorts. By doing this, the Keizite could still be a separate entity, it's own life and being, but Revil could still have access to the Shrewish Knowledge when needed. the Keizite didn't like it, but it had to be done.

-----

After the process was complete, Revil would call forth a large tome, upon it, was his name, and within it, were blank pages, or were, now it was a list of all the studies he had learned, all his Shrewish Knowledge, all that made him, himself. Each study had plenty of blank pages, and the book itself had blank pages. There was still a lot to learn.

After all this was done, a small symbol, a glyph, a Keizioglyph would appear on Revil's forhead, it was small, but would glow whenever Revil accessed the Keizite's power.

Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:04 pm

\Once the Keizite had fused itself back into Revil, though not so permenantly, I felt myself relax a little, though not completely letting my guard down. I reshealthed my pistol and waved my hand, causing the dimensional energy within the room to flow back into myself, allowing it to be recycled. I kept my gaze upon Revil, my jaw set as I spoke evenly./

Let me know if he starts giving you problems....If what the Keizite says is true, we should plan on leaving soon...we don't have much time until the whole of Excelsior is emptied....it will be much harder to fight them if they aren't contained....

\I advised while walking out of the room and into the main living room of the space. Once in the more spacious room, I turned towards Tatsui, tG, and Revil, my eyes and the skin under them dark, as though I hadn't slept for a week. All of this trouble with the Keizite was starting to wear me down, to the point I was ready to just rip him apart. I steadied myself, however, knowing that this wasn't the time...we had more important troubles to deal with./

We should probably alert one of the other Guardians before we leave...to get the word out....
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:40 am

After Revil had finished fusing with the Keizite, sort of... the General would dispel his Tachyon Accelerator. After this his Sanctity Treaty Uniform would return to his body pixelizing back onto him, just as it pixelized off. the General would look at Revil, then back at Medius and finally Tatsui.

"I need to move out, I'm sure Revil and the Shrews can handle things without me, I'm confident in their abilities." the General would say as his entire body began to shift into a purple swirl.

Just like that, a dimensional rift would open up and the General would pull himself into it, after that, he was gone. The shrews would be left to figure out where to go next. Revil would probably fill them in on which location the General chose to defend.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:00 am

As the General left, Tatsui finally relaxed a little, looking at her husband and observing him. She gave him a small smile and lay a hand on his arm, sending a jolt of Photogess to gently comfort him. It, hopefully, would make him feel better and change his mind that he was going at this all alone. She sent her comforting bolt before shortly making her way to Alexis. She pulled her into a hug, regardless of whether or not her daughter would receive it, and then pulled back to look at her, green eyes twinkling with joy.

"Alexis, ah, it's been a while! You've gotten so much stronger. I can't wait to see you in action. Your Photogess has improved..."

She said, muttering the last part with a coy smile. A daughter after her own heart. She turned to Revil, cocking her head a bit and looking at him with expectant eyes.

"Speaking of action, I'm supposing you have a game plan for us?"
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:44 am

"I do, but first I must check in with Ezekiel, to see how events on his end are playing out" Revil would say, the Keizioglyph on his forehead glowing as he tapped into the Keizite's power to call to Ezekiel from afar.

It didn't take long at all before Revil had locked onto Ezekiel's mind, it was the largest mental power there...

--"The Keizite has been dealt with, we are one again, for now. It agreed to work together to combat the greater threat. As of now, I can sense several large threats in Laurentia, the Outlands and here in the Murkwood Keys, but as for the Order, my mind is not ready yet to decipher all of what is going on. I would like a status report, of what is happening there, then I will fill Tatsui and Medius in on it and they can choose where to defend"-- Revil would mentally say to Ezekiel.

"As for what I know. Right now there are 5 major threats. The first is in the Farron Bay, closest to us, Azriel, I assume by his power, has that covered. The second is the strongest and centre of everything, and that is Ignatius himself, the Keizite's memories can confirm this as being him, he has the Kilec Blade the Keizite used and it currently hovering over a Laurentia Savannah. The 3rd is the Order, I am in contact with Ezekiel to see exactly what is going on there. The 4th is over the waters north of Excelsior separating it from the Outlands. The 5th and final major threat is in a heavily populated city in Laurentia, feeds from satellites call the city Morgenstall, it was unprepared, the General is most likely headed there" Revil would say as a map made of Photogess and Makina would manifest itself in an open area, on the map, the points of interest were labelled.

"Once I hear from Ezekiel regarding the Order, I will need people to either go alone, or with another to combat the undead in any selected area. I suggest Alexis remains here, unless you two feel she is fit to fight agaisnt the undead" Revil would add.
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:14 am

☼Surprising as it might be, I would hug Mom back very tightly, squeezing and not wanting to let go. The whole kidnapping ordeal, not to mention the creepy mission beforehand, had really caused me to be thankful for my family...and to miss them dearly. I only let go once Tatsui did, my face baring a somber smile. Silvano remained behind me, watching with a small smile on his face, apparently surprised and glad by my small change of attitude.☼

Don't leave like that again! We're a complete mess without you!

☼I said, referring to our family. The Photogess intensified around me as I spoke, probably responding to my emotions as I did. I looked up at my mom, eyes moving between dad and her a few times before resting on Tatsui again, unsure of what else to say. We honestly had hardly been a family since....well, since we came to Kwandrivia. Dad was gone a lot on missions, Reiner was STILL missing....and I...well, I was bored. Good thing I had my Soul Weapon, Silvano, to keep me company. I watched Tatsui, waiting for a response, ignoring the conversation with Revil.☼
Born from Light and Dark, the flower blooms into stunning beauty, sparkling like Diamond. Will you be mesmerized?

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:26 am

Finally, some good news.... *Came my first mental response. My telepathic voice was echoy, clearly more strained then usual, probably from the distance and the lack of focus given to it....I had more important things to be looking after/out for at the moment. However, I did my best giving Revil a report about things in the Order.* I've sensed the various battles going on away from here as well...though I'm glad to have the details you gave. The fight here is going well so far...Mirg has been contained for the most part, but the undead are still being dealt with. I've almost convinced the Order Members to fight with us against Ignatius, but I'm still working on how we're going to actually get to him without him noticing we've stopped fighting. For now, so long as Kama and Chizuni are overseeing, you may leave to help other areas under attack. Just make sure that they are informed of how close the undead have gotten....Also be aware of how the fight is fairing with the Anneptii....they don't have the numbers we do, so they are more liable to break under continuous attack... *I spoke, but first also listening in to what Revil was saying to those present with him. Once I gave the update and my thoughts on what they should do next, I let the mental connection die, needing as much focus on where I was. If Revil would need to talk again, he would have to contact me again himself.*
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:30 am

Alexis is staying here....

\Were the first words from my mouth after Revil got done with his piece. I was eyeing the map carefully, attempting to assess everything that was going on. It seemed the attacks had already spread quite a bit...further than allowed us to really work as a team anymore...if we wanted to really protect all the areas where the undead touched, we would have to split up. However, I didn't mention that. I wanted to see what Revil and Ezekiel came up with first. I continued to look over the map and think...strategizing at where it would be best for each of us to go./
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:22 am

Tatsui gave Alexis a smile, placing a piece of blonde hair back into place behind her ear. . She gave her another hug, while slowly she draining the Photogess outpour right back to Alexis to calm her down. Tatsui rested her chin against her daughter's shoulder while saying,

"Well of course not...I'm here now, right? And off to save the day while I'm at it. But I want you to stay here, just like everyone else because you've been through far enough already."

"Honestly, she's just not in very good battle shape being so worked up like this either..."

Tatsui thought, but she kept that one to herself. No need to make her daughter feel inadequate as well. She pulled back and lay a hand gently on her upper arm.

"Just rest for now and let us handle it. We'll be back before you know it, all in one piece!"

Her voice was cheerful, optimistic as if she could see right into the future. A happy future, with all of them together...yes, even Reiner...where ever he was....she looked to Medius with honest eyes and knitted brows though, ones that showed she just told a lie. She wasn't sure whether they would all come home safe and...well...in one piece. But she wanted to make her daughter feel better so....a white lie it was.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:11 pm

After Ezekiel was done speaking, Revil would talk to Tatsui again.

"I suggest Alexis finds Kama, Chizuni, or Manyshot, she will ba safest around one of them. As for the situation within the Order, it appears that Ezekiel and the others have that under control, aside from small pockets of undead that others are moping up. I suggest we focus our efforts on the other places listed on the map...." As Revil spoke, something would appear on his minimap showing a large incoming "object" heading down from the atmosphere.

"As for the other locations, we have the Jedi Temple, Wizard's Guild and the waters over Grandier Bay. I suggest Tatsui and Medius both go together, to Grandier Bay. I can head to the Order, to assist either the Jedi Temple or the Wizards Guild. As for Ignatius, it will be up to Ezekiel and the Order Members" Revil would say, attempting to reach out to anyone else who might be out there and capable of helping at the Order.

As Revil spoke, he was also doing just that, calling out to anyone else, sending a mass signal outwards hoping to speak to anyone, it was a one way message that echoed outwards in all directions.

---"to the world of Kwandrivia, I am Abraham Noah Revil, Guardian of the Forgery of Keiz. I speak on behalf of anyone who's life has been lost and anyone who might not be aware. The Barrier to Excelsior has fallen, Ignatius is on the loose, the Order has fallen. We require you're aid and assistance, to help combat the threat. Armies of Undead have amassed within the Order and are currently heading in waves to the Outlands and through Laurentia. Raise up arms, send your strongest, the fate of the Legion of Kwandrivia needs you "--- Revil would say letting his mental message flow outwards to anyone and everyone.

"After you guys make your leave, I will too" Revil would say to Tatsui, Medius and Alexis
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:30 pm

((Check your pms, please Revil...))

Alright....but you better come back....Bye mom, bye daddy...

☼I replied back to Tatsui begrudgingly, before bidding my goodbyes, feeling better after Tatsui renewed the Photogess within me. I turned to leave, giving them one last longing look before disappearing out of the aparment, heading towards the hospital, knowing someone of more authority would be there. Silvano remained at my side the entire time, remaining silent as always, ready to listen if I needed to get some stuff off my chest.☼
Born from Light and Dark, the flower blooms into stunning beauty, sparkling like Diamond. Will you be mesmerized?

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:04 pm

Take care Alexis, love you....

\Was my response as Alexis turned to leave. I stared after her for a few moments, even after she disappeared, hoping that she would be ok. I then turned back towards Revil, looking over the map a final time. The suggestion to stay together was starting to appeal to me....that way I could keep an eye on Tatsui, as I felt worried I would only lose her again if we separated. Seemed Alexis wasn't the only one worrying./

We can take Grandier Bay together...so long as that's ok with you...?

\I said, directly my question to my wife, hoping she would say yes. In the meantime, I turned my attention to where Revil was going, wondering if his choice was the best./

Ezekiel is already at the Order...I'm sure if he needed assistance, he would have asked....what about your friend from earlier, the guy in the suit....? Should he be going alone...?
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:55 am

"Yes, that's fine..."

Tatsui said in response to her husband. She too was content with the fact she would be paired with her husband...not only for fighting synergy, but she was sure that her presence was to give him some ease of mind. She turned her head back to her daughter, who was leaving to find a group of people she only heard of, but never met...they were strong people from what she remembered and that was enough for her to know that Alexis was going to be alright. She tilted her head, giving her a reassuring smile and wave of her hand.

"I'll see you soon, Alexis. Be safe and we love you."

It was just a little...little longer till she could be with her entire family again.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:15 am

"the Representative is strong, and wants to make his name known. Me being there with him, will only get in the way of that, old friends or not." Revil would say

Revil knew this to be true. Despite being a Representative and having responsibilities, Revil knew the General was a lone wolf fighter, someone who didn't synergize well in a team or just refused to. Revil also knew that the General couldn't handle a massive force by himself, like he was a lone wolf, his abilities were geared towards solo fighting, and that is where he lacked the ability to fight en masse.

"I will provide support to the people of Morgenstall by fighting the undead the Representative can not handle" Revil would say.

After he spoke, he would begin using his Teliology and Newtype powers to speed up the atoms within his body. Suddenly he would begin to flicker.

"Return home, keep safe, and help protect the things we love" Revil would say as his body Quantized.

Return to “Cardinal West - Pyramid of Rest”