They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Tatsui's Quarters

Pyramid of Rest
Upper Promenade - Singles Homes: Places for those without couples, usually small homes.
Middle Promenade - Family Homes: Homes for those with two or more people, great place for kids and small pets.
Lower Promenade - Companion Housing: Homes for those with large companions too large to fit in the Upper and Mid Promenade.
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tatsui's Quarters

Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:57 am

In a moonlit room, a door opened to reveal a woman in the doorway. Upon her belt, a katana, scabbard black and adorned in purple, her hands full of many bags surely stuffed to the seams with all types of things. She took her necessities, though many would mutter that much of it seemed so useless. If one needed a lesson in necessities, the room she was entering could give it...the room was sparse, save a sturdy looking bed, table and lamp. The bed huddled along the room's west wall and the lamp could be seen fairly close. The window had curtains which absentmindedly had not been closed for the evening, but Tatsui wasn't bothered by the moonlight. She did get in quickly, shuffling upon the boards to turn on the lamp light, her foot gently closing the door behind her. When Tatsui turned it on, she noticed it was certainly bright enough to light the room, thus she was satisfied. The red-head dropped all of the bags semi-gently whilst letting out a huge sigh of relief.

It had been a long day. As a fourth rank, one would perhaps believe that Tatsui would get better quarters, but it didn't matter to much to her. She was just glad to be able to find a place to stay. I mean, what else could she expect when she went right up to the coordinator, demanding for a place to sleep. He asked her if she wanted this that and another and she promptly waved away his questions. "I just want somewhere, someplace. Please. I'm a fellow Shrew...I'm sure you understand I've been travelling for quite a while." Right, he answered, and so here she was. Glancing to the bed, Tatsui's eyes lit up in happiness and she dove to it.

"Ahhhh..."

The woman took no time to flop upon her stomach on the bed and bury her nose in the covers after dropping off the bags and for a long moment she lay there unmoving. It was comforting, inviting...familiar, yet......she had to admit, this all was still so new. Her old guild, poof, gone in an instant. Though she often dreaded going through the foggy maze to the Creed guild, it was always somewhat exciting to light the way. It was as if everyone in the guild shared a secret which no one outside of the guild knew about and, if you thought about it, that was cool. She rolled onto her back, stared at the ceiling and whispered,

"Yeah...pretty damn cool."

Stretching her right hand, Tatsui pulled her ponytail out from under her (it's quite uncomfortable lying on long hair) and curled it from one side of her neck to the other like a collar of fur along her collarbone. Her fingers playing gently with the ends of the strands. It was a habit she had now, she noticed, when she was deep in her own thoughts and reveries. Eze, called "The White Shrew" here, who hardly looked the person to play the part in her mind...her children, how different they are, but oh so strong in their own ways. And of course her husband. She wondered if the news of her finally appearing in Keiz had reached them yet...she placed out an outstretched hand, her nails decorated in a beautiful crimson that matched her hair. It was sealed with a clear, thin coat which she enhanced herself...it would not come off easily at all. But her polish was not what she was thinking about.

It was her hands. The hands with fingers that were once stubby and short several years ago grew to be smooth and long. Her wrist looked graceful as it curved to connect to her thin forearm. Yes...indeed. She wondered if anyone knew she appeared in Keiz since that all depended on whether or not anyone recognized the spiritual scientist. It was quite amazing how hard puberty could hit women between the age of 18-22. Did anyone recognize her by now? If they did, the whispers would definitely reach Eze if he hadn't already sensed her. For a moment the thought of her children and husband hearing that she was back and hurrying right here into this small room made her forest green eyes grow wide with excitement and joy. Her body felt an intense emotional rush, wanting to rise up and dance, cry out in happiness or just get up to throw herself against the bed once again--Oh...

....Tatsui gently smiled, her eyes softening and turning up as her cheeks flushed with pleasure. Her hand fell to her side and her other hand brought the ends of her ponytail to her chin and jaw. As it brushed against her skin, it tickled slightly. Lost in her reveries.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Tatsui's Quarters

Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:23 pm

\A few minutes after Tatsui collapsed on the bed, there would be a small, almost unnoticable whoosh! followed by a gust of air, which flowed out through the hallway and through the rooms. The blast of air came from a portal which appeared at the end of the hallway, and closed shortly after, leaving me where it had been. I walked down the hall, my mind preoccupied and my body riddled with tension and exhaustion. My clothes were torn and ripped in all different places, revealing my pale white skin underneath, here and there red with blood from the few light scratches I had received from my fight with Revil. Before I could register it, I was already at the end of the hallway, pushing the very last door on the left open, totally oblivious to anyone who was in the hallway or the rooms connecting to it. I didn't even bother to close the door all the way behind me, as I entered the room and went straight towards the bed. I stared at it for a few moments, before collasping onto it, not even bothering to remove my raggy clothes or tend to the minor wounds, whose blood had began to dry, starting to form long scabs. I closed my eyes, nearly unconscious just after hitting the bed, not even bothering to pull a pillow under my head. Here I would remain, hanging in the blance between a stupor and true sleep, my mind still straining against the painful memories and feelings and completely oblivious to the fact that my wife, whom I missed and longed so much for, was in a room just down and across the hall from me./
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:19 am

Her ears picked up someone who was near her door in the hallway (the walls simply were that thin), but she paid it no mind. Afterall, Keiz was such a large civilization, it was not unusual to have someone pass by every once in a while. Still, though, she had a strange feeling...the kind of Navitas seemed familiar, yet worn. Her hips shifted a bit as she sat up in bed, blinking at the bags on the floor.

"I should probably unpack...",

She thought as she gazed at them, but made no move to show that she was planning on doing so. Something was bothering Tatsui and though she could assume what it was, she didn't want to entertain it so much. She gave a sigh and rest a palm upon the pommel of her sword, the metal cold against her skin. Kaza has always been with her, always, to keep her company. He never left her bored or lonely and for that she was eternally grateful. There was something about loneliness that was a shook her bones, but Kaza, in his own rough and tumble way, scared those ghosts away from her.

"Sentimental, bian?"

Tatsui could feel him now, the image floated in her mind like a gentle breeze. The old house looked the same way as several years ago, still torn and broken down as it always has been. Even if she told him it would be nice if he could just try to fix some things, he never listened to her. It was if he was telling her it was futile, but she didn't understand why he thought it to be so hopeless. Today, he sat leaning on the back legs of an, unsurprisingly broken chair. Its front left leg had a foot of it missing, so Kaza was there, balancing on using only the back. Though Tatsui looked quite different, Kaza had just a few slight changes. His hair was slightly longer, his clothes darker and more mature. She couldn't find the right word for it, but his face appeared less boyish; the angles of his face were more prevalent. It seemed that he too 'aged', though his aging had more to do with her aging than it had to do with his own aging. Afterall, Kaza is a spirit...perhaps he changed his appearance gradually with her to appear as if he was aging. Was that something he would do just to make her feel closer?

"N-No, not really."

He smirked, scoffing slightly at her lie. Yeah...it was just that difficult to do that. He paused though, suddenly serious and tight-lipped and Tatsui turned her attention to him. Mentally he turned away from her and she clicked her tongue in response. It was annoying. He could hide all he wanted, but she could not. He could feel her thoughts and emotions and read her like an open book, but he could not do done the same...even if he was her.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"You're hiding something, mister."

"It's nothing."

"Tell me. It's something important isn't it?"

Kaza suddenly seemed annoyed and scowled at her. It was half playful (since he could never really ever be angry at her, he mentioned), but half serious...he really didn't wanna talk about it.

"So what?!"

"Tell me."

"........"

She said it resoundingly both mentally and in the room, her voice echoing slightly against the walls. For a moment, there was just silence. Then...

"...He's here. The one you think about at night, the one you miss so much and so often. He's here just across the hall..."

Kaza's voice faded slowly as his image did as well and Tatsui did not know how to react. Happiness, her stomach doing backflips. he was definitely talking about him. Medius. But her Zanpakutou was sulking, saddened by her reaction, saddened that their time alone which he loved so dearly was finally coming to an end. After some time with attempting to contact Kaza again and him effectively not opening the mental door, she crept out of the room and looked to the nearest door across the hall. She approached it...took a deep breath...and...

Knock knock knock...
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:50 pm

\The knocks on the open door seemed to take a while to travel from their source to my ears and then register in my brain. I hear them, but my stupor continue, tipping on the balance between conscious and subconscious. After a few moments, my eyes slowly opened, moving slowly towards their corners as though trying desperately to see the door from my position, but they had no cooperation of my neck and head muscles. A few more moments before my voice joined the eyes in attempt to know who was there. My thoughts dripped slow as molasses through my mind, "Who would be bothering me at this time...?" "How long have I been laying here...?" "If Kezia needed me, she wouldn't she have just contacted me mentally...?" I cleared my throat a little before I called out hoarsely./

Whose there...?

\My voice died almost immediately after I called out and I started to let out a cough, though too tired to lift my head, causing the involuntary reaction to get caught in my throat. I choked for a second, before I could move my head and start a small coughing fit. I found my throat very irritated, and had a metallic taste of blood in my mouth once I finished the fit. I rolled slowly onto my side, afterward to watch the open door, wondering who it was and trying to see who was knocking./
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:31 pm

"Um..."

Her voice traveled clearly, even if she was unsure if she should be here. This was her husband, right? He sounded hurt...her head peeked through the door, red hair from her long ponytail flowing. Her green eyes were worried and soon they lit up when she saw that it truly was Medius...he didn't seem to have changed this whole time. She appeared in full in the doorway, excited. From here he could probably feel her Navitas energies, including her Photogess, which dimly surrounded her.

"M-Medius...!"

Her figure lurched forward, but stopped when she thought about his coughs.

"Shaddow again...maybe?"

Her eyebrows knitted with worry, lips pursed. She could heal him, though it would take her a long time...she wasn't a very good healer, as those kinds of abilities were more for battle. In other words...she had little experience with it.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:11 pm

\I squinted my eyes in attempt to get a better look at the person, whose aura of Photogess was bright around them, making it harder for me to see them. Their voice washed over me, and I slowly analyzed it. It was familiar...female, definitely female. I squinted more, trying to make out the person's face. After several moments, I still couldn't make out her face but I did see long locks of red hair./

Red hair...red hair...female....that voice...Photogess!!! Tatsui!!

\I cried the last out aloud, calling out to my wife, and sitting upright suddenly, before letting out a low groan, my eyes suddenly screwed up with pain. Now that the adrenaline rush was over, I was starting to realize how much damage Revil had really done to me, despite all my careful movements and defenses. I doubled over in pain on the bed and then slumped back into the laying position on my back, feeling throbbing pain move through my chest and abdomen. How I had sustained this much damage was beyond me, and I was in too much pain to think about it anyways./
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:14 am

"Shush, you'll just hurt yourself!"

She said roughly and rushed to him quickly, a hand glowing a green the same shade as her eyes. It was the Biology study, where she could help him regenerate. She kneeled by the bed, assessing his wounds first...did he just come out of a battle? And with whom? No matter. She got to work... awkwardly, since she, as aforementioned, was not used to using the study for healing and for combat. Slowly his wounds would come together and he would also regain his consciousness, his head clearing as she worked.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:18 pm

\I remained laying down as Tatsui rushed over and began healing. I remained barely conscious for a while as she healed, although it was slow, it indeed seemed to be helping. I could feel the grogginess slowly fading away, and my sight began to clear up, as did the ache that had permeated my entire body. I remained laying down even as Tatsui was finishing up as well, however, my eyes were open now, focused on Tatsui. A smile curled across half my mouth, the hand nearest to her brushed her arm, small tendrils of Shaddow curling from my fingers around her skin playfully, tickling like feathers./

Thank you....

\I murmured softly, successfully speaking without coughing this time. I watched her without speaking, having many questions, but not caring to know the answers immediately. All I really cared about was that the person dearest to me was with me now and because of this, all was going to be OK. All my worries, about Revil, Kezia, and Keiz as a whole, melted away as I gazed upon her. She looked a little older than she had the last time we met, although that didn't change much to me. We were immortal, and thus age would never separate us./
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:03 am

She gave a smile as Medius thanked her, her green eyes twinkling with happiness as she could see that he was much better than he was before. It was a relief to her mind that he was doing okay. However, Tatsui she continued to heal him, the green light rolling over his injuries and stopping the ache in his muscles. As the Shaddow upon his fingers greeted her gently, she giggled softly at its antics. She had not been around Shaddow for a long time, so it was interesting to be in its presence once again. Her head tilted slightly to allow her ponytail to sway in front of her, the red locks sweeping past her shoulder. Attempting conversation, Tatsui nonchalantly said,

"I hope you've been well since I've been gone? Nothing too bad, right?"
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:43 am

\My smile widened as I heard my wife's soft giggles and I let my hand fall back to my side as she continued her healing. The question that came next from her left me quietly thinking for a moment, as I considered how to answer. After a few moments of consideration, I spoke, choosing my words carefully./

Well...Keiz is never really the same without you... so, its been pretty boring until today. Something happened to Revil...something bad. His Shrewish self abandoned his human self, and fled...Kezia asked me to go after it, and I did...I tried to stop it, but I....I.....I couldn't....

\My voice broke at the end and I averted my eyes away from Tatsui's face. The shame of it all, although washed away by Tatsui's sudden appearance, was starting to creep its way back into my mind, filling me with dread. I knew that I could share this or anything with my wife, but that didn't make it any easier to say aloud nor did it keep the embarrassment of my failure from returning. I remained silent afterward, feeling the ache slowly dissipate from my muscles and joints as Tatsui continued her work, my body entering a far more relaxed state because of it, although my breathing quickening a little due to the after-battle anxiety./
Tatsui Suou
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:05 am

Much seemed to have happened while she was gone it seemed. Her healing was pretty much done, but she kept a hand, naked and lacking the green glow, upon Medius' forehead. Her thumb moved to stroke his forehead gently, as if trying to brush away his shame. His body would probably feel a few aches, but not any pain at all. Her eyes looked out of the window, eyes scanning Keiz and the environment that seemed to embrace it completely. This place...a home to be defended once again. Giving a sigh, Tatsui looked to him again, the fingers of her other hand coming to play with the strands of her ponytail that lay softly upon her left shoulder.

"It's okay, Medius...It must have been hard for you, especially harder while I was gone. I'm sorry."

She gave a smile just as gentle and relaxed. In her kneeling stance, she bent over to plant a sweet kiss upon his forehead. The light, familiar scent of her shampoo wafted as her crimsons hair brushed against his nose while she pulled back. Tatsui rested her own cool forehead against his.

"But I'm here now. So I'll help you get through this and you won't have to be alone."
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:15 pm

\As I felt my wife's kiss and smelt that familiar scent in her hair, a smile slowly drifted back over my lips, my eyes returning back to her. Happiness swelled back up within me, pushing out the negative feelings. I felt, now that Tatsui had returned, that I could do anything, especially overcome this. As she placed her forehead against my own, I turned, my lips brushing against hers, our noses meeting also as I planted my own kiss, and then drew back a little, slowly, whispering./

I feel better already....just don't leave me like that again...please~♥

\I replied, tenderly rubbing the end of my nose against hers and bringing my arms around her, pulling her into a gentle hug. There was no other place, honestly, that I'd rather be than here, safe and secure. I then closed my eyes, allowing silence to fall and enjoying the company of my wife, hoping that it would stretch on forever and dreading the moments where we may be separated again./

Return to “Cardinal West - Pyramid of Rest”