I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Meetings Long in Coming: A Kento Returns

Pyramid of Essence
Upper Promenade - Enshrined Sepulcher - Spiritual Temple of the Shrews. Overseeing Guardian: Mirg
Middle Promenade - The Hospital - Place of healing for all injuries and aliments. Overseeing Guardian: Kama Kento
Lower Promenade - Graveyard: Where the remains of past heroes are placed and honor stones placed in remembrance.
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Meetings Long in Coming: A Kento Returns

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:59 pm

♫As I slumped into the chair, I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, allowing the exhaustion to wash over and the sleep to begin creeping across my subconscious. Kezia could wake me anytime she needed me and I needed to rest in the meantime, in order to be any help later. I flinched when I heard my name ring out in Alexis's voice, and turned a single droopy eye towards her, feeling a little anxious all of the sudden. After a second of looking at her from where she sat with her Soul partner, I smile, blushing ever so slightly, and nodded.♫

"H-hi......"

♫I muttered awkwardly, unsure of what else to say. I turned my head back to its original position and closed my eye again, attempting to push the social anxiety away and allow sleep to overtake me. I had about 5 minutes or less of sleep before Kezia's warning cry awoke me with a start. As I looked towards her, I saw a blur ignite into a flash, headed straight for Zegakiah and my sister. It happened too fast for me to react, not that I could do much anyways. I sat bolt upright in my chair, staring in confusion at what was going on, trying to make sense of who this was that suddenly appeared and was attacking.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:26 pm

ΣThankfully I had psychic abilities of my own, which allowed not only for Sazan's warning, but also for a quick reaction, I rolled to the side, moving a hand upwards with Avanni's gauntlet form covering it, absorbing the punch's energy, both electrical and physical. I then used that energy to blast forwards, rolling up into a standing position facing the newcomer.Σ

Your speedy...

ΣI commented bluntly, eyeing up the guy as I stood, hands in front of me ready to throw a punch or two of my own. Mentally, I felt Avanni growl with annoyance, and wimper a little too. Apparently, despite her resilience being Earth elemental aligned, she felt the energy of the attack more than other normal attacks she was used to blocking. I raised an eyebrow at this, wondering who could deliver such a hit. I watched carefully as Kezia's golems moved in to grab the yellow haired fellow, wondering if he would be fast enough to avoid the golem's grasp and if I would need to step in.Σ
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:31 pm

☼I giggled a little at Hezekiah's response, remembering the first time we had met...seemed he hadn't gotten over his awkwardness. I kept an eye on him, wondering if he was really going to be able to sleep in such a state, and as it seemed, he would not. For a few minutes later the attacker came, moving rapidly into the room and attacking Zegakiah in a flash of light. My eyes couldn't even keep track of his movements, though I was definitely caught off guard. I hadn't even realized there might be patients inside the hospital with us. I watched with baited breath, wondering what the guy was going to do now that he was being surrounded.☼
Born from Light and Dark, the flower blooms into stunning beauty, sparkling like Diamond. Will you be mesmerized?

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 pm

*As my punch landed against the green being's armored fist, I felt pain shoot back across my arm. I shot backward a foot or so, clasping my arm in pain and gritting my teeth. Thankfully, my body could heal itself faster than most, but the pain of hitting something nearly unbreakable still was great. My eyes narrowed as I felt the presence of something behind, then caught the movement of the golems reaching out for me. Rather than attempt to dodge, I allowed their grasp, knowing I probably wouldn't be fast enough...however, the moment they touched, an electrical field enveloped me and shot electricity through the golems, attempting to stun them. My hands became a blur as it drew my Shinkira and swung, allowing the electrical field around me to strengthen the swords movements as I sliced in an arc, attempting to sever the mechanical beings' appendages and break free from their grip.

If this didn't work, the electricity would continue to pour in and eventually upon reaching their core, would detonate, hopefully rendering them both useless. If I was able to break free before, I would leap forwards in a near blur, drawing my Shinkira blade in wide arcs while channeling electricity through it, attempting to catch the green man who I attacked before by surprise again and slash him. My eyes would stare him down, as I analyzed his movement and body, ready to adjust for whatever counterattack he might draw out.*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:18 pm

ΩAs the electral current began to pour into the golems, they froze in place, still grasping Kuwa, attempting to deal with the sudden surge of energy flowing through them. This gave Kuwa plenty of time to break from their grip using his sword, causing golems' arms to fall to the ground and turn to dust. Each golem then exploded a few moments later with Kuwa's detontation of the energy inside them, causing them to fall to pieces on the ground and eventually dissolve into dust.

Meanwhile, as Kuwa fought the golems, Aequohex appeared at my side and I drew my katana Perseverance, holding in one hand in front of myself, while my other hand moved in a circle around me, dispersing mental energy into the air, twisting into mental butterflies, which started fluttering about, gathering in the general area to do my bidding. Once Kuwa moved forward to attack, I remained behind Zegakiah, but before Kuwa's attack could land, I would erect a barrier of pressurized air around us, which would hopefully both slow Kuwa's attack and disperse some of the electricity built up in his sword. The barrier wasn't meant to stop Kuwa's attack dead, simply to slow it down, and Kuwa as well, giving Zegakiah the time he needed to counter-attack. My butterflies remained at the ready, fluttering all around the area, like leaves in a gentle wind. As Kuwa shot forward, I also called out to him, attempting to get him to focus on myself inside of Zegakiah.Ω

"Kuwa! Stop at once! We are not your enemies!"
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:30 pm

ΣI watched with increased interest as "Kuwa", as Kezia named him, quickly cut through Kezia's minions, before rebounding quickly to attack me. Green energy began to cloak me, as Sazan's powers began to manifest and I braced for impact.Σ

Sazan: This kid is interesting...wonder what his energy tastes like...

Let's find out....

ΣI exchanged mentally with Sazan as Kuwa's attack came. To my surprise, Kezia jumped in with her shield, something that I used to my advantage. I quickly changed shape, taking the form of a sparrow, which shot through the air, moving around Kuwa with ease and once behind, I returned to my original form, aiming a fast jab at Kuwa's back with my fist bearing Vayu's gauntlet form. Vayu's wind element affinity would speed up my punch, while Sazan's energy would increase its power and use "Feast", which would allow him to drain whatever energy he could from Kuwa upon contact with either Kuwa's energy or Kuwa himeself. At the end of the jab, I would attempt to grab Kuwa from behind as well, so that Sazan could continue his "Feast" ability and further exhaust Kuwa, hopefully making the fight even shorter.Σ
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:17 am

*As my Shinkira sword began to slice through the barrier suddenly appearing around Zegakiah and Kezia, I pushed forward with my weight, attempting to slice more quickly through it while channeling electrical energy through my sword. A moment later, the green man was behind me, having shapeshifted to slip through my guard and attack from behind. Having no time to turn and or dodge, I did the only thing I could. A sudden aura of electricity built up around me, attempting to zap Zegakiah as he jabbed his gauntleted fist towards me. My eyes stared forward meanwhile, catching the sound of my own name from the lips of the girl before me. My eyes focused on her, suddenly noticing the eyes which became so similar to my own and the strange abundance of internal electrical energy.*

Kento...?

*I breathed the name, my mind suddenly distracted by the possible relation of the girl to me, enough to draw my awareness away from her butterflies and the green shapeshifting man, whose attack connected perfecting to its target. I felt myself being thrown forward only to be yanked backward again as Zegakiah grabbed me from behind, the green energy no doubt drawing energy out from within me, though my electrical aura persisted until it too was drained of energy. I didn't seem to mind, instead focusing on Kezia still.*

W-who are you....who gave you those eyes?

*I asked plainly, staring towards her. My hand held the hilt of my sword limply at my side, all signs of struggle vanishing from my features, beside the aura of electricity if it should still remain and the electric blue aura of the Raikoglyff across my eyes. I waited with baited breath for the answer, ignoring Zegakiah as much as I could, despite his grib at my back.*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:32 am

ΩI watched as Kuwa's demeanor changed, as his curiosity overcame his anger and fear. I breathed deeply, pushing away my own anxiety before replying, keeping my eyes firmly planted on Kuwa the entire time.Ω

"Zegakiah....release him....please. My name is Kezia, I am the daughter of a Kento....the daughter of Chosi Kento to be procise. I believe that makes us cousins, right...?"

ΩI finished with a question, wishing to get Kuwa talking and keep his mind from attacking. Hopefully it wouldn't come down to fighting again, however, that didn't stop me from keeping the butterflies fluttering around, giving us all enough space from them not to feel swarmed, yet close enough to attack quickly if needed. I also held my weapons loosely at my sides, the eye of Aequohex, my staff, moving this way and that, keeping any eye on my blind spots as usual. I waited with baited breath for Kuwa's reply, hoping he would calm down.Ω
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:53 am

ΣOnce my jab connected and I grabbed hold of the back of Kuwa's shirt, Sazan's energy went to work, coursing over my arm and Kuwa's back, leeching the energy from both his electrical aura and directly from within him. I held on tight for a few moments, Sazan's energy eventually draining the aura away after a few minutes, but leaving Kuwa only partially sapped, for a few moments later, Kezia called for his release. I looked up towards her, a quizzical look on my face. I wanted to refuse, given that Kuwa had just attempted to assassinate me, and the rest of us given the chance, however something about Kezia's stature and tone of voice made me think twice. I eventually nodded and let Kuwa go, taking only a step back to give him limited space. I watched him mistrustingly, waiting to have to take action against him once more should he attack again. Mentally, Sazan and I continued to converse.Σ

Sazan: Bllehhhh.....Don't make me taste him again if you don't have to...

Why...no good...?

Sazan: Not really...Very spicy, almost too much...plus I have a sweet tooth...

I didn't know energies could be spicy...or sweet...?

Sazan: You would be surprised...

Well, I'll try my best...I'm sure I can come up with an alternate way of locking this guy up...
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:26 pm

*Entering the room was Lloyd at this time unaware of what was going on. Seeing everyone Lloyd became shy to the others turning his red puffy eyes away towards Kezia Looking like he wanted to ask something but didn't want to interrupt. Due to what was going on and his shy nature he just hid in the corner speaking some strange alien language in a quiet tone to some strange nonexistanct creature while fiddling with oddly enough now bruised up and bloody knuckles.*
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:48 am

*Once Zegakiah released me, I pulled my sword across my belt and shealthed it slowly, my eyes slowly moving away from Kezia, moving over the others in the room, particullarly the boy who had just walked in. My eyes narrowed slightly upon seeing him, my enhanced eye sight, which was getting sharper the longer I was awake now, was able to detect something....amiss about him. I could pinpoint exactly what was wrong, but there were other presences about him, strange beings living within him perhaps. My eyes returned back to Kezia a moment later, considering her and who she said she was.*

Cousins....? I have cousins....Kito and Tsumi, twins in fact. You are neither of them, yet you claim to be one of hers. I haven't seen my aunt since before Unagi appeared, so I wouldn't know....but I also have no reason to trust what your saying is true either....

*I spoke bluntly, my eyes narrowing at Kezia in suspicion, clearly not buying what she was selling so easily. I slid my hands into my pockets slowly, not wanting to make any sudden movements with the green man waiting so tirelessly behind me for an opportunity to strike. Between him and the butterflies all about us, I didn't have much chance of escaping...not to mention the unknown factor of the green crystals encasing the place. I continued to eye Kezia, watching the butterflies and other people out of the corners of my eyes every now and then, watching for an opening.*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:17 am

ΩLloyd's appearence surprised me at first, being I was concentrating so hard on Kuwa, I had forgotten to keep tabs on him as well. As Llyod then took refuge in the corner, a single butterfly fluttered down towards him, landing on his shoulder, or outstretched hand if available, spreading soothing mental energy over him as it did and whispering sweet reassurences.

I kept my own gaze on Kuwa, meanwhile, wanting to make sure to keep as much focus on him. I paused after his reply, wondering what to say or to show him. I pondered what Kama had told me about him, feeling it would be unwise to mention Kuwa's brother here, as it might make him angrier. Kuwa's information about another set of twins intreged me as well. Mother had never spoken of having any other children and the prospect of having half-siblings was...mind boggling. After a few more moments of silence, I spoke.Ω

"Your right, you don't have any reason to trust me....However, I also don't have any reason to trust you, especially after what you just pulled. So how about we agree to put our trust issues aside and, for the time being, try to talk this out...? There's a war going on outside, so we're not going anywhere for a while. We might as well take the time to understand one another..."

ΩI spoke in a cool yet stern voice, making sure that I was to keep the air that I was boss, not some push over that Kuwa could easily rush through. I narrowed my eyes back at him, keeping my jaw set and expression stern as well. I waited for another reply, watching and keeping my butterflies at the ready.Ω
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:31 am

((Let me know if your going to post next with Lloyd or not...))

ΣI raised an eyebrow at what Kezia was offering Kuwa, wondering why she was being so nice. If it had been me, I would have locked him up tight. I supposed I was being a bit harsh, but being the person Kuwa targeted to put out of commission first, I felt I had the right. I looked briefly at Lloyd as he entered as well, but kept my gaze fixed on Kuwa otherwise, waiting to see his reply as well, though skeptical at what it would be. I also was still ready to move if Kuwa got any funny ideas.Σ
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:09 am

*Hearing about the war fueled the reason Lloyd entered the room in the first place, because of this urge he even pretty much shouted what he said with determination.*

"I want to help them fight in the war! I may be only ten but i have my friends to help me"

*Lloyd held out both open hands and summoned a Manago in his right hand and a shock roach onto his left hand. If they had no spiritual connection they would just get a strong "feeling" that something was there watching them all from his right hand while on his left hand was a strange ant like alien the size of a human torso that squirmed and seemed alive with plenty of electricity sparking within itself with the shock roach vanishing into a strange sphere of alien energy once he dismissed it. If they had a spiritual power of some sort they could see a faint image of a small black eyeless snake phase through his skin and coil in his hand then re enter phasing through Lloyds skin as he closed his open hand into a fist.*

"Plus even if they can't help I am strong, just come look at what i can do!"

*Without even waiting for a reaction he ran out the room back to the room he was in where the previously intact room was torn to shreds with walls smashed fist sized holes through, a couple 2x4s ripped out of the wall and crushed where a hand would have been. Another section of the room had a billion holes into it making it look like a pincushion and the others were just similar the the first one. The metal end tables were smashed in two pieces from just the looks of a strong hit down ontop of it bending it til it broke and the legs on the bed were broken off and bent to a 90 degree angle with the rest of the bed folded halfway frame and all. Lloyd looked around watching their opinions proud of what he could do.*

"See? I'm not weak, i'm strong like my father. Please teleport me to an area I can help fight."

*Lloyd spoke hoping his request was met but the amulet around his neck glowed as it "spoke"*

Amulet: "One of you please speak some sense into him. I tried explaining to him it takes more than physical strength and allies to win a fight. It takes training and practice, he just wont listen to me....I don't want him to end up like his father"

*When the amulet spoke about Lloyds father he seemed like he was mourning a loss judging by his tone.*
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:50 am

*I waited for a few moments, weighing out what Kezia was offering. After giving it some thought, I opened my mouth to reply, but was quickly interrupted. I turned enough to give the kid a beady glare with one of my lightning blue glowing eyes, annoyance and anger starting to creep back into my demeanor. I didn't move, however, knowing that wasn't a good idea given the situation with the butterflies surrounding us and Zegakiah behind me, ready to pounce. I kept my mouth shut, my eyes moving between Kezia and Lloyd slowly, waiting for her to respond.*

Return to “Cardinal East - Pyramid of Essense”