USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Meetings Long in Coming: A Kento Returns

Pyramid of Essence
Upper Promenade - Enshrined Sepulcher - Spiritual Temple of the Shrews. Overseeing Guardian: Mirg
Middle Promenade - The Hospital - Place of healing for all injuries and aliments. Overseeing Guardian: Kama Kento
Lower Promenade - Graveyard: Where the remains of past heroes are placed and honor stones placed in remembrance.
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Meetings Long in Coming: A Kento Returns

Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:32 pm

ΩAfter leaving Death City behind, Mentus, my pokemon, teleported us into Keiz, directly into the hospital where we needed to go. I quickly set the young man down who was in my arms, getting a little weak under his weight. I called out mentally to either Kama or Chizuni then, wanting Kama more, though either was fine at this point. While waiting, I also then suddenly felt the telepathic presence of my father enter my mind and I opened up to him, receiving a message to meet a man outside of Keiz who needed help unlocking a part of his mind. It was a strange request, though I didn't doubt the validity of my father's wishes. Deciding to come back later, I left a mental butterfly on the young man, who would act as a psychic communicator back to me when someone arrived. I then teleported with Mentus the Ralts outside of Keiz to the north side where the man was.Ω
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Meetings Long in Coming: A Kento Returns

Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:51 pm

*A few minutes after Kezia left, I would come into the hosptial waiting area, having been alerted by Kezia's mental summons. I came in and stopped dead in my tracks, the color draining out of my face. I felt faint, in shock at the person whom Kezia had brought. It had been so long since I had seen his face...so long I had almost forgotten completely. I walked slowly towards him, my eyes flinting over his face, even with closed eyes, there was no mistaking him.*

Brother....

*I breathed the word as though it were new. Suddenly the memories of prophecies foretold came swimming back into my mind, ones telling of a Kento returning. Before, I believed they were talking about Kezia and Hezekiah...but now I realized it wasn't. I touched the butterfly, focusing mental energy to move it to my shoulder, before I then scooped up the young man and moved quickly down the hall towards a room. Once in a room, I placed the boy in the bed and began monitoring him, checking all his vitals. To my surprise, he was completely healthy, not scratch on him. I stood over his bed, watching, unsure of what to do...wishing that Kezia or Chizuni would come. I needed someone to confer with....someone with a gentle heart and open ears.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:16 pm

*Once Kama had taken his brother into a room, I would come strolling into the hosptial after taking a walk through the swamps, only returning because of Kezia's summons. I followed the familiar ozone scent that Kama normally gave off, and slowly entered the room where he was once I found it. My eyes flashed over the body of the young man on the table before resting on my husband's face. I could tell in an instant something was troubling him, though what exactly it was about this boy I wasn't sure. I took a step towards him, placing a hand on Kama's shoulder and whispering into his ear.*

Tell me....what's bothering you...?
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:36 pm

*I didn't turn as Chizuni entered, but continued staring at the bed where my brother lay. I felt her hand on my shoulder, but still didn't move, not sure how to explain it. After a few drawn out moments of silence, I found my voice, though only replying in a whisper.*

He's....I th-thought....

*My voice caught in my throat, and I stopped to clear it, allowing a few more moments of silence before staring again, this time a little louder.*

He's my brother, Kuwa.....I wasn't even sure he was alive. I was told to watch for his coming....thankfully Kezia found him, though I still don't know where or how...He's ok....its just...

*I drifted off, not really wanting to finish that last thought. I knew what Kuwa's attitude was towards me, and I assumed that it hadn't changed. For now, with Kuwa unconscious, I could enjoy his company, but once he awoke, everything would change, and not for the better....*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:05 pm

*My hand gripping Kama's shoulder tightened momentarily before releasing and brushing gently across the skin of his cheek. I listened carefully, my eyes flicking towards Kuwa every now and then, wondering what had gone wrong...both in their relationship and with Kuwa in general. I turned to face Kama completely after contemplating it all, my voice soft and soothing.*

It will be ok....whatever happened before is in the past....you've been given a chance now to make things right....

*I placed my arms gently around my husband's shoulders, squeezing a little, then releasing. I then turned for the door, stopping at its frame to speak.*

Take whatever time you need...I'll begin the defensive preparations around and within Keiz....when the army of undead comes, you will need to be ready, however...I alone may not be enough to stem the tide....especially if we are directly targeted....

*I gave him a encouraging smile before then walking out of the room. Once in the hallway, a band of three animals joined me, each with a demonic presence about them. Lues, in the guise of a hawk, swooped tomy shoulder, his bright yellow eyes flashing in the direction of the room I just exited. I walked on, speaking in a hushed tone, so that it didn't carry on behind me.*

I need you three to stay close, be my eyes and ears around this place. Through the swamps beyond I can sense almost everything....but within these walls, I am nearly blind...keep those left behind safe...especially that boy...if Kama should leave, at least one of you should keep an eye on Kuwa...if he should awake, do not allow him to leave...

*Once I finished my instructions, I moved on, leaving the hospital altogether and striking out into the wilderness around Keiz. My demons, Lues, Tanith, and Pyrrhus would leave me and spread out around Keiz, Pyrrhus specifically doubling back to watch the hospital.*
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:10 pm

*Chizuni's words came as a comfort to me, allowing me to relax a little. I put my arms around her as she moved in to hug me, allowing the love and affection to push out the anxiety and pain. Once we broke away my eyes remained on Kuwa, feeling a little more confident. However, at the mention of the defenses of Keiz and the undead army, my head snapped towards her direction again, my eyes narrowing. I had never mentioned to her about what was going on....perhaps she had been listening in to the meeting...? Or could she simply feel what was going on else where across Kwandrivia..? Either way, I was a little suspicious, though not enough to persue her and ask. Once my wife left, I turned back to Kuwa, checking his vitals again before taking a seat in the corner...unsure if I really wanted him to wake up or not yet....still, I feared him waking when I was gone, though I had no solution, other than to keep a weary eye on the hospital, even from afar.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:31 pm

ΩA few minutes after Chizuni left, Mentus the Ralts, Lloyd, and I would appear in the hospital lobby, having just left the area surrounding the pyramid, where Miles had "summoned" Lloyd. Once we finished, teleporting, I gave Lloyd's shoulder a gentle squeeze of reassurance, before letting go and starting off towards the ward to find Lloyd a quiet place to stay. I motioned for him to follow me, speaking once we started off.Ω

"You'll be safe here, just don't come out of your room unless its an emergency...."

ΩI spoke gently, knowing all of this sudden change was probably scaring the kid, and I couldn't help but to feel bad. Once we came to an empty room further in the back of the ward, I opened the door, and flipped the light on, then stepped back to face Lloyd.Ω

"I'm Kezia, by the way...and I didn't catch your name before..."
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:58 am

*Lloyd looked around and when asked his name with a worrysome tone.*

"Lloyd Seiler"

*At this time the alien weapons coating him counted him as safe and teleported away in a green sphere shaped teleport.*

*Before Kezia could speak Lloyd assumed Kezia knew who rat really was and spoke to Kezia*

"Listen about rat what do you know about him exactly?"
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

ΩAs Lloyd spoke, my eyes moved over his alien weapons, those that were visible that is. After they teleported away, my eyes moved back to looking into Lloyd's, their purple irises shining with kindness as I waited for Lloyd to finish his question. I was expecting some questions at the very least, though I was sort of surprised by the one Lloyd asked first. I pondered the question for a moment, then answered truthfully.Ω

"Well...I know that he is an ally and friend of my father's...and someone of importance and trust to our people. Of his exact nature or identity, I know very little...He did allow me to enter his mind so that he could become able to use the ability that brought you here. Due to my entrance there, I couldn't help but to see a few things...nothing concrete, just passing thoughts and memories...."

ΩI paused, suddenly more curious why Lloyd was asking this question. After a moment, I spoke again, asking my own question in turn.Ω

"Why do you ask...?"
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:16 am

*Lloyd looked around and with regret whispered to Kezia*

"Whatever you saw within his mind keep it under wraps. As far as the public goes he is Sergeant R.A.T, a military man who found me and took me in after my fathers death, nothing more."

*Lloyd then sat down at that time his alien weapons speaking him began speaking to him in a language consisting of gutteral growls snarls and burp like sounds, to which Lloyd responded in kind.*

*In truth Lloyd wished he could be like father and son to Miles but understood exposing that would put him at risk if anyone was to really want to hurt Miles, for now though all Lloyd could do was worry for his father which could be seen on his face since he was nothing like Miles with years of practice in secrecy.*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:48 pm

"Whatever I saw from my entrance into his mind is none of my business...so, yes, his secrets are safe with me...."

ΩI replied to Lloyd, moving to stand in the doorway once Lloyd sat down. I gave him a warm smile, attempting to encourage him.Ω

"This will all be over before you know it and then you'll get to spend time together again...is there anything else you need before I go...?"
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:29 am

*Lloyd smiled back and continued the conversation with the alines in their language still worried but somewhat cheered up.*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:03 am

ΩI smiled back, then closed the door softly, assuming there wasn't anything else I could do for Lloyd at this point. Once having closed the door, I turned and walked down the hallway towards the waiting room, my mind outstretched as I searched for the attending physician. After passing a few doors, I turned towards one which stood ajar and knocked softly, peeking inside. Kama was there, sitting and watching over the young man who lay unconscious on the bed before him. I recognized him as the one I found in Death City. I turned my eyes on Kama, giving him a smile, before stepping in.Ω

"Hi, Kama...how's he doing...?"
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:43 pm

*I turned slowly to see Kezia standing in the door way as the knock came. I gave her a small smile, slightly strained by the worry that I still held. I motioned for her to come in, my eyes turning back towards Kuwa as I replied to Kezia.*

Welcome back....I'm grateful you brought him so quickly, Kezia...I can't imagine what might have happened if he awoke before you found him...

*I said calmly, leaning back in my chair in attempt to find a comfortable spot in my chair. After a few more moments of silence, I spoke again, deciding to devulge.*

I suppose your wondering who he is, since you realized he is a Kento. His name is Kuwa...and he's my brother...
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:10 pm

ΩI stepped into the room as Kama asked, my eyes moving slowly between Kuwa and Kama. My eyes widened in shock upon learning the true identity of the individual whom I rescued. I took a seat beside Kama, ungluing my eyes from Kuwa and turning them on Kama, a cloud of questions starting to form in my head. Deciding that Kama didn't really need to be overwhelmed right now, I started out slow.Ω

"I-I didn't even know you had a brother...I found him in Death City, in the hands of an Eclipse, who was amassing supplies...though I never figured out for what. I wonder what the Eclipse would want with him....but I'm glad he's here now, and I'm sure he'll be glad to see you~"

Return to “Cardinal East - Pyramid of Essense”