They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Battle Aftermath: Ezekiel's Hospital Trip

Pyramid of Essence
Upper Promenade - Enshrined Sepulcher - Spiritual Temple of the Shrews. Overseeing Guardian: Mirg
Middle Promenade - The Hospital - Place of healing for all injuries and aliments. Overseeing Guardian: Kama Kento
Lower Promenade - Graveyard: Where the remains of past heroes are placed and honor stones placed in remembrance.
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Battle Aftermath: Ezekiel's Hospital Trip

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Alright Sweety~

*I replied, watching the pair walk out, before turning and returning to oversee the other patients that I had, knowing I needed to keep working while Kama was away, which wouldn't be long now.*
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:21 pm

*I followed Kama out into the hall, sensing he had more to say, but out of the earshot of his wife. I listened intently as we walked, while also sending out small mental signals to Mirg, sensing he was laying in the shadows of the Pyramid, for him to come and join us. Once Kama finished his question, I replied after a few moments pause and pondering.* Azriel was weak...very weak...Unfortunately, so was I, when I stretched myself out to transport you guys onto the battlefield and then watch...He teleported through my subconscious and managed to copy my abilities...And hence the destruction and damage left in our wake...I attempted to keep him contained, but he managed to do quite a number...especially in my office as you saw...
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:38 pm

*Eze's statements shocked me one right after another. I nearly stopped halfway down the hallway when he was done. After he finished, there was a little more silence, as I attempted to swallow all of the information that he gave me. It took a little while, but I again surfaced for more questions.*

So....Azriel broke the truce and the Anneptii have a powerful leader...Does this mean we are at war...?

*I asked hesitantly. I was afraid of the answer...I couldn't imagine how such a war would lead us...although I knew we had the upper hand, there would still be causalities. The thought of another Eze out there...one far more twisted as well, was possibly a worse situation to think about. I thought having one was bad...but two...? And the other being not friendly...I didn't want to see how this was going to end.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:45 pm

*My next response to Kama's questions came much more quickly than the first had. I smiled a bit more too, happy that I was able to give an actual good report time time.* Quite the contrary...It seemed at the end of our skirmish, we sort of...made peace...at least to the extent that we weren't going to attack each other's people, or each other, at least for a while...However, what you say is true, the Anneptii have a strong leader now...though that could prove to be a very useful thing indeed... *I chuckled to myself pleasantly at that thought, as we continued on. By now we were nearing my office, where we would meet up with the others.....*

(Continues Here )

Return to “Cardinal East - Pyramid of Essense”