I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

A Busy Time For Kama

Pyramid of Essence
Upper Promenade - Enshrined Sepulcher - Spiritual Temple of the Shrews. Overseeing Guardian: Mirg
Middle Promenade - The Hospital - Place of healing for all injuries and aliments. Overseeing Guardian: Kama Kento
Lower Promenade - Graveyard: Where the remains of past heroes are placed and honor stones placed in remembrance.
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: A Busy Time For Kama

Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:19 pm

ΩI turned as Heaven's mental signature faded away, and I attempted to contact my brother, who wasn't paying attention and wasn't hearing me. Wondering what was going on, I suddenly heard a crash, and realized that Miles had already awoken. Swearing under my breath, I shouted for Revil to stay where he was, while already running out the door. A few moments later, I flew through the door way to Miles' room and stopped dead. Hezekiah was standing near the wall as far away from Miles as possible, the bounds of Crystallinite lay on the floor, torn apart rather viciously. My eyes then rested on Miles and Chizuni, who seemed to be rather angry and had her hand on his chest, with what looked like snakes coiling out of her sleeves and wrapped around him. I walked in slowly, watching the pair of them cautiously, wanting to calm the situation down, knowing that Miles was wanting to go to Revil. I reached out gently with my mind, attempting to contact Miles mentally, making sure to be gentle and ask for entrance rather than just barging in. Once I was in, if he let me, I would try and comfort him, to calm him down.Ω

Miles, everything is ok...Revil is here, contained, and resting...He was weakened from the battle, but he's going to be ok...
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:48 pm

*as miles was about to actually challenge Chizuni just to repay revil he saw a flicker of a will power signature from revil similar to his powers before and heard kezias mental message. Unaware of heavens plan he fell for it and instantly calmed down. While just laying there miles would turn to kezia and speak in a calm manner.*
Miles: "tell medius thank you for saving revil."

*with that done the once raging miles was as calm as still water and decided to take a nap till he was healed*
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:10 am

Revil looked upwards and away from the young one that stood before him. As Revil looked up he would recall everything that had went down and all that he had done as a shrew in Keiz. These were things he enjoyed, things that were very different from the life of a Alliance soldier.

"If I can not return to being a Shrew, I surely will miss it" Revil would say slowly getting up and standing to his feet.

It wasnt much later that Revil, for the first time in about 6 years would take his first steps as a Human, once again a member of the Sanctity Treaty. Without thinking about it much, Revil would stop looking towards the ceiling and towards the young shrew which had helped him.

"I will be taking my leave now" Revil would say, his goal to leave the room and head to the Office of the White Shrew.
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:12 am

*As I felt Miles calm down, the snakes slowly uncoiled from around Miles' limbs and body, eventually disappearing into my sleeve again. I shot a look behind me, as I removed my hand from Miles' chest, watching Kezia stand in the door way. I raised an eyebrow at her silence, figuring that she was communicating to Miles mentally. Thankful that she had been able to calm him down, I turned back to Miles and began working on healing him once again using the same green aura/reverse entropy method that I had before. As I worked, I shot Hezekiah a look over my shoulder as well. I had noticed that he was watching me before, rather intently, and this wasn't the first time. My expression taking on a coy smile, I spoke a in a near whisper to Hezekiah, just audible for him to hear.*

See something you like, Kid...?

*I asked snidely, my eyes looking over Miles again as I washed his wounds in my healing aura, continuing my restitching and revitalization of his physical self as I calmly waited to see Hezekiah's reaction. I supposed that he, like so many of the other Shrews around Keiz, was weary of me, being I wasn't a Shrew nor was I a particularly pleasant person. I kept to myself, mostly, and most interaction with the inhabitants of Keiz was awkward. I knew these twins had some connection with Kama and knew of their father as well, thus I had to admit, at least inwardly, I was also curious of them.*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:21 am

ΩI nodded towards Miles, receiving his mental message and responding curtly.Ω

"It shall be done~"

ΩI then looked towards Hezekiah, waved him over as I turned and walked out the door, at the same time establishing a telepathic link with him.Ω

"Lets go, Heze, let Chizuni work, we've done all we can here....we've got to make sure that Revil is ok..."

ΩI stopped in the hall after saying this, realizing that Revil had left his room and was already heading out of the wing of essence. Knowing that he was still vulnerable, I told Hezekiah mentally to follow me, and then started off towards the exit as well, intending on following Revil to ensure his safety and make sure he remained within Keiz, as I was sure he wouldn't be safe anywhere else. Once I realized that he was headed towards my father's office, I changed my course for that direction, aiming to meet up with him there and also alerted Hezekiah of our destination.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:29 am

♫I watched still frozen as Chizuni struggled with Miles and then Kezia walked in, apparently intervening enough to get Miles to calm down again. I assumed this was all done mentally, for she was completely silent. She then turned to leave, and returned my gaze to Chizuni, watching her for a few moments. She then turned some of her attention to me, realizing that I had been staring this whole time. Her words that followed caught me off guard, and I stuttered a response while I felt my face turn red and hot with embarrassment.♫

"Ah...er...n-no...n-nothing a-at all..."

♫I then felt Kezia's mind brush against my own, activating our mental link and start to speak. Realizing that she left the room, and turned to follow quickly moving out of the room, attempting to not look at Chizuni or Miles again. Hoping that my sister hadn't sensed any of my awkward emotions over our telepathic connection, I quickly followed after her in the direction she indicated, making sure to communicate back I was on my way and still trying to hide what had gone on before.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:43 pm

(Consider Miles out of turn order til furthur notice he is simply napping while being healed.)

Return to “Cardinal East - Pyramid of Essense”