Mori mori mori Morioh-cho ra-dio!

A Busy Time For Kama

Pyramid of Essence
Upper Promenade - Enshrined Sepulcher - Spiritual Temple of the Shrews. Overseeing Guardian: Mirg
Middle Promenade - The Hospital - Place of healing for all injuries and aliments. Overseeing Guardian: Kama Kento
Lower Promenade - Graveyard: Where the remains of past heroes are placed and honor stones placed in remembrance.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

A Busy Time For Kama

Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:43 am

After his escape, Revil would return to this dimension, he did so, so he would arrive in Keiz. This place was home to him. After he arrived, he would quickly find somewhere to lean on. His mental form, which was all he had at them moment was tired, and still in shock from the Proud Revil from before. It also didn't help that he was weak and needed to get to a body, any body for the time being. Without a body he would quickly burn energy trying to keep this mental form stable. Revil while leaning on the wall beside him would look back and forth for a body, an unoccupied one, but to his dismay there wasn't one. Revil couldn't even use Mechanology to summon one either. In fact all his shrewish power was gone when his body was destroyed. Revil then got another idea. He would bind his mind to an object, any would work. Thus when Revil found a broom, he would immediately connect his mind with it and with that, his mental projection would be transferred to the broom.
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: A Busy Time For Kama

Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:05 pm

((I'm going to assume that your broom-body is in the hospital atrium..))

*About a half an hour after Revil arrived, there was a flash of light from above the pyramid of Keiz, and a large bolt of lightning conducted itself inside, ending up in the atrium of the hospital wing. Once we had been reformed out of the lightning bolt, I looked around, using the Raikoglyff's vision to seek out the patients in the area. I noticed Miles was already in a room, but I didn't see Revil anywhere.*

If your up to it, maybe you can go to Miles and heal him...his injuries are moderate, but I suppose nothing compared to Revil's....I'm going to try and find Revil and tend to him...if he's even here...

*I offered, before falling silent and waiting. Once Chizuni had left, I would turned and use my telepathic voice to call out to Revil once again, attempting to locate him through telepathy.*

Revil, I'm here to heal you....where are you...?
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Alright...I'll be back after I'm finished....

*I responded before heading off, keen on forgetting my little outburst. Once I had made it to Miles room, I would knock and enter, quickly brushing off any excess tears that happened to remain, although there was nothing I could really do at this point about the redness and puffiness around my eyes, a sure sign that I had been crying. I just hoped that Miles wouldn't notice or say anything. Once I entered the room and saw Miles, I would speak, assuming my normal bossy tone and attitude.*

Hello Miles, dear...I'm going to be taking care of your injuries today...Lay down on the operating bench here so I can get started...and let me know where it all hurts~

*I said, pointing towards the table in the middle of the room. I rolled up my sleeves meanwhile, looking over Miles to see what he had wrong. It seemed that he was severally beaten up, with broken bones and such. I waited for him to comply, my arms crossed across my chest, waiting for his to respond as well.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:16 am

*Miles did indeed notice the red puffy eyes but for now kept his mouth shut about it. He would simply walk to the operating table and lay down*

"Just really what you see is where it hurts is all."

*Miles would say gesturing to the gashes in his arm, broken foot that he limped on, bruised face and a slight gash to the side of his torso where it looked like someone missed a stab attempt.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:02 pm

(Editted)
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:17 pm

From where the broom was a weak mental signal could be felt, it was really weak, no more bigger than that of a tick, but it was there. This was Revil, weak and bodiless and doing his best to keep himself attached to the broom. Revil didn't have the mental force needed to communicate back so hopefuly Kama had enough mental power of his own to detect Revil.
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:53 am

Alright, just lay back and allow me to work...

*I replied firmly, as I approached Miles, taking note of all his injuries. I snapped my fingers, causing a large cauldro, a small cabinent full of small vials and ingredients, and one of my demons, Tanith, to appear behind me. Tanith gave me a raised eyebrow, wondering what the heck was going on, but before she could ask, I spoke without turning around.*

Start brewing a Blood-Replenishing Potion immediately...

*I commanded, before then turning and rummaging through the vials in the small cabinent. After some searching, I found what I was looking for: Wiggenweld Potion. I popped the stopper out as I turned back to Miles, the vial seeping a few small light green bubbles into the air, which after popping left a earthy, woodsy smell drifting through the air. I set the vial down by Miles' head with a small amount of force, not enough to break the vial, but enough to let him know I meant business.*

Drink this, it will boost your healing factor....

*I commanded, before reaching over Miles with my hands, which suddenly was covered with a light green aura. The aura was my focusing Reverse Entropy into an aura, which I then started to apply to Miles' wounds, which at the degree of power I supplied, began to reverse the small and medium injuries that he had sustained. I continued this for a while, looking over at occation to see if he had drunk the Wiggenweld yet. After about 10 minutes, I spoke again in a slightly raised voice, to Tanith.*

Is that brew done yet!?!?

Tanith: A-almosssst....It jusssst needssss to cool....

*Tanith replied in her usual slithering voice, pronouncing 'S's way longer than normal. I nodded, as I continued my healing, looking towards Miles' face once more.*

These injuries are quite extensive...it looks like you got in a fight with a bull spider-monkey....and lost...

*I commented, and then falling silent while I continued to work and Tanith continued the brew. I wasn't necessarily looking for a reply, but I was trying to lighten the mood...and distract Miles for a bit so that he wouldn't be focused on other things.*
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:14 pm

*It took a few moments after I set out looking for Revil before I actually found him. At first I thought it was a mistake, as I walked over to the broom and picked it up, unsure if I had made a mistake. After examining it more closely, mentally, I realized that Revil's consciousness was indeed connected to the broom. I nearly dropped it in shock, but managed to hold onto it and carefully take it to a room. I wasn't sure how I was going to manage healing Revil when he was in such a dire situation, but it was worth a shot. I took the broom to a larger surgical room, which had two tables next to one another. I laid the broom down carefully on one table, before coming to stand at the end of each of them at the center.*

This might take a while, Revil, so just hold on...

*I spoke mentally to what was left of Revil, a I began the session of transfer. First I tapped into Revil's mental source, connecting him to my mind and allowing him to sustain himself upon my own mental energy and stability. After the Raikoglyff was activated, I began to pool energy upon the second table while tapping into Revil's essence, searching for the information in order to recreate a similar body that he had before. Once I found that information, I spoke.*

Crudus

*At once the pool of energy turned from a light blue aura into a actively bubbling purple and green energy, as I activated my Crudus: Instantaneous Regeneration. I then plucked a single small sliver of wood from the broom, and placed it into the pool of energy, allowing it to be saturated. Then using both Biology and Chronology part of the Crudus, began to manipulate the cells and DNA of the wood, turning it from plant cells into human tissue, and from there mutating it further into tissues that began to resemble what was once part of Revil's body. From these cells and tissues, I began to reform and distribute other tissues: Bone, skin, muscle, lymph, nerve, cartilage, and adipose. From each of these, I formed the necessary organs, but then also made them to resemble what Revil's body contained before. This was a little harder, as I had only the information from what Revil's weakened memories contained, but it was sufficient enough. Thankfully I had worked with Revil many times before, and after using the Raikoglyff, I could remember some distinct features that were once apart of Revil's strange anatomy. It took several hours to complete the body as a whole, the first was dedicated to the shell of tissue and then the rest to differenciation and placement. Once it was all finished, I would help Revil using our connected mental apparatus, find and take his place within the body once again. This was more dependant upon Revil's ability with Teliology and other mental abilities, and use of the energy that I gave him. Once the entire process was finished, the purple and green bubbling energy would fade and I would slump back onto a nearby chair, drained of a large portion of my energies and fatigued from the massive amount of consentration that it took to form a whole body from almost nothing. From where I was, I waited for Revil to wake up and get reacculmated in his new body. I meanwhile, would rest a little from where I was.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:49 am

*Miles drank the potion as told and laid back as the healing took effect. During such Miles had a short conversation within his mind with Heavens.*

Heavens: 'you know we will need to deal with the possibility of Azriel catching on right?'

Miles: 'Relax Heavens, I know what I'm doing. The bomb may have weakened my powers but not my experience as a shapeshifter.'

*This mental conversationw as interrupted by Chizuni's comment on him losing.*

"No it was more like a draw, I managed to fight him back but at a cost. I'm sure he's licking his wounds right now as we speak. I don't go down without a fight."
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:03 am

Because Revil was desperate and struggling to stay connected to his new body, he would without much thought drain a good amount of mental energy from Kama. Revil wuld then find himself inside his own body, the recreated one Kama had just built. The next moment, the body would be seen shaking, and while it did tremors of Templar Force and Teliology would sweep across the Pyramid causing things things float, be thrown against walls and to simply be dissolved into atoms and rebuilt into objects that resembled demons and angels.

Inside Revil's reconstructed body, Revil himself, the real one would find himself standing inside a white void. Revil himself would be in his human form, the frail old man that heavily relied on mechanized weapondry and his newtype skills to duel. Face to face with the human version of Revil, would be his Templar Keizite form, it towered over the frail human form of Revil.

"You're not welcome back!" the Shrewish Revil would boom his voice echoing through all the corners of Humans Revil's mind and soul.

Yet again, Revil was faced with, himself, something he couldn't fight back against, something he was growing very afraid of...
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:23 am

Mmmm...I'm sure he is...

*I responded to Miles' answer dryly, as I continued to heal his injuries. By now the Wiggenweld had taken whole effect, and with its power added to my own reverse entropy, I was able to mend the more serious wounds that Miles was carrying, including his broken bones. Once I was finished, and Miles had been healed up mostly from the outside, I turned towards Tanith, opening my mouth to speak. However, before I could, I had a frothing vial of the Blood Replenishing Potion thrust towards me. I closed my mouth, nodded in thanks, and took the vial turning back to Miles and holding it down towards his mouth, so that he could drink it.*

This will help replenish what blood you've lost and make sure your circulatory system is in good condition...drink up..

*I said, waiting for him to let me administer the potion. Otherwise I fell silent for the time being.*
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:31 am

((Go ahead and post after this Miles & Revil))

*As I lay in the chair where I was resting, I attempted to keep my mind alert as to what was going on with my patient. From the energies that were being released and the mental struggle that I could barely sense coming from Revil, I could tell something was going wrong. I reached out mentally, realizing that whatever I did, was going to be the last effort I could pull before I passed out completely. Instead of attempting to contact Revil himself, for I wasn't sure that would even out, I reached out else where in the pyramid, attempting to search for someone, anyone, who could help. With last effort, I was able to touch a pair of minds not too far below, before my eyes rolled up into my head and I lost consciousness.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:01 pm

*Miles did as told drinking the potion during which Heavens kept nagging at Miles worried about tempting fate with Azriel*

Heavens: 'I still worry, what if he does discover your plan though? You must be ready for that'

Miles: 'He is at my level in skill trust me if he does try anything I can hold him off. Besides if I need backup I can call for it.'

*Miles's mental conversation was interrupted as he dropped the empty potion letting it shatter on the floor as it rolled off the bed as he noticed things moving on their own. For a second he thought it was his telekinesis coming back but when he checked by trying to take control he noticed it was someone else's.*

Miles: "Uhh Chizuni did you spike the potion with a hallucinogen? Or is this actually happening?"
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:18 am

Before the Human Revil could even say much, he found himself stunned with Teliology and Blinded by the intensity that was Mysticism's Photogess. Revil himself, his human side was much too weak to fight back, he knew it and the Keizite Revil knew it. "Thanks' to the Proud Revil, I've seen what I can become... WITHOUT YOU" The Keizite Revil would say focusing a vast amount of Teliology onto Revil to try and forcibly push him out of his very own, or rather his newly formed body. Slowly, but surely, Revil's Human form would become visible in the real world, it was being pushed into the real world. "Ezekiel... Kama... Shrew's... I'm sorry..." Revil would say letting his Human half be forced from the body. As his human half was forced from his body, Human Revil would find himself blasted across the room, through the wall and towards the ground outside of Keiz. Everything in the room that was disturbed, thrown or transformed would be crushed into pins and shot towards a wall. Not a moment later the body that Kama created would lift off the ground and in a beam of light would race out of the room and down the hall towards the Exit.
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:14 pm

*I watched as Miles drank the potion, and after he was done, I turned, satisfied, and began packing away the potion supplies. Tanith move towards the door as Miles sat upright and the things around the room began to move, levitating and smashing. I whipped around to look at Miles as he said this, sensing something was wrong. I watched for a moment as various random objects levitated themselves around the room and then began smashing randomly into walls and such.*

Kama!!

*I gasped, a sudden aura of Kujo-ku flaring up around me. Tanith screeching as she jumped aside out of my way as I turned and burst through the door, which nearly came off its hinges with the force and also left a large hole through the wood where I had pushed it upon from the Kujo-ku aura around my hand had degraded right through it. From there I bounded down the hall towards the lobby, moving as fast as I could, praying Kama was alright. Tanith turned towards Miles after I left, taking a step towards him and speaking.*

Tanith: "Thissss issss no illusssion or figment of your mind...this is real and I ssssenssse a great threat here...If you are too tired I can guard you here...or we can move on and follow my massster..."

*Tanith finished, leaving Miles with options and waiting for him to make a decision.*

Return to “Cardinal East - Pyramid of Essense”