USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Chizuni's Return to Keiz: Time to Show off...

Pyramid of Essence
Upper Promenade - Enshrined Sepulcher - Spiritual Temple of the Shrews. Overseeing Guardian: Mirg
Middle Promenade - The Hospital - Place of healing for all injuries and aliments. Overseeing Guardian: Kama Kento
Lower Promenade - Graveyard: Where the remains of past heroes are placed and honor stones placed in remembrance.
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Chizuni's Return to Keiz: Time to Show off...

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:41 pm

*The door to the office of regeneration opened with a bang, and I strode in, my new pokemon's pokeball in hand.*

Honey, I'm home!

*I called out, before walking over to one of the waiting room couches and plopping down. I looked at the pokeball for a second as I waited, before pressing its button and tossing it onto the couch next to mine. With a flash of light and a mechanical sound, the pokeball burst open and a second later the bulbasaur was sitting there, looking around.*

Hello there, little guy...

*I said softly. The Bulbasaur looked at me with curious expression."

Bulba..?

That's right...I'm your new...ah....trainer~

*I responded, deciding to go easy on the little guy and not call myself master. He seemed like a child to me, one which I was supposed to mother. The Bulbasaur continued to stare at me for a second, before nodding in understanding. He then preceded to look elsewhere, exploring the couch for a bit, before hopping down and setting off under the coffee table, on an adventure all his own. I laughed to myself, watching him with amusement. A hawk flew into the room a moment later, landing on the back of the couch near my shoulder, ruffling its feathers as it stood.*

Lues: "What...is that?"

That happens to be the newest member of our little family....He's a pokemon if your confused....

*Lues blinked several times, before ruffling his feathers again.*

Lues: "Another 'new member' of our family huh? I thought you might stop when you found that lightning guy....guess he wasn't able to....satisfy you, huh?"

*I went from being in relaxed, calm position to sitting bolt upright on the couch, my eyes flashing an acid green color and tongues of Kujo-ku shooting outwards from around me, causing holes to develop in the fabric of the couch. A second later, my hand shot through the air, slapping Lues clear off the couch. He landed in a heap on the floor far across in the opposite corner of the room, his feathers all in a frazzle and his essence slightly jumbled, causing a leopard tail to sprout from where his hawk tail feathers should be. He lay for a moment, still as stone, before he melted into a pile on the floor, his essence shifting to the form of a coiled cobra.*

You dare speak to me like that again...I will skin your hide and use your essence as a toilet wipe....

*I hissed through bared teeth. Lues remained silent, knowing that it was better for him not to speak. The Bulbasaur, meanwhile, had jumped a the sudden action, and still being under the coffee table, had upset it, causing the magazines to lay in a sprawled pile on the floor. He retreated from there to behind the receptionist's counter, where he remained, poking his head out to watch, shivering all the while.*
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Chizuni's Return to Keiz: Time to Show off...

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Dear...your putting holes in the furniture again....

*My voice came from behind the receptionist's desk, where the frightened Bulbasaur was hiding. I was leaning against the door frame to my office and had been there ever sense Lues arrived, although apparently Chizuni hadn't seen me. My eyes swept over the area and had come to rest on Chizuni and the couch she was sitting on, the one that was now full of holes and was in danger of being totally disintegrated.*

I see that you have a new friend....although I wish you would have told me where you were going before you left....

*I stated gently, bending down to examine the little Bulbasaur, even putting my finger out for him to smell, if he wanted.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:58 pm

*In the same amount of time that it took to become angry and hit Lues, I was again back to my calm state, although a little surprised when my husband spoke. I turned towards him and then looked down, before jumping up off the couch, swearing under my breath. I waved my hand, causing the Kujo-ku to vanish, before I then focused reverse entropy, causing the holes to sew themselves back up again, and soon, the couch was as good as new. I then turned back to Kama, as though nothing had happened.*

Yes, I'm decided to name him Seedri...Isn't he just adorable...

*I responded, completely disregarding my husband's worried statement. I walked over to Seedri, bending down also and scooping him up off the floor.*

I'm so sorry that I scared you, little one, Mummy's not angry with you...

*I patted Seedri reassuringly, calming him down a little, before I put him back down. From there, he went on back to exploring the room, although left the corner where Lues was well enough alone. I turned back to Kama, drawing close to him and giving him a peck on the cheek, before leaning on his shoulder, talking to him in a soft undertone.*

I missed you too, hun....were you busy today...?
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Mmm...not really....things have been quiet lately, given the new Pact....and we're sort of isolated here anyways...Something I thought you would like...

*I explained, my eyes focused towards the open door which she had forgotten or neglected to shut. I slipped my arm around her shoulders, as I spoke.*

So, where else did you visit besides the Pokemon gym...?
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:06 pm

I guess I don't mind it....reminds me of home at least....

*I continued to lean on Kama's shoulder, snuggling in slightly as he put his arm around me. Lues remained where he was, no doubt watching but still making sure to keep out of sight within his coils, far away as possible from my wrath while still remaining in the room. Seedri continued sniffing out the place, leaving now table or chair unturned, so to speak.*

I didn't go anywhere else, just to the gym and back....Its not like I was gone for that long.

*I gave Kama a playful, teasing poke in the ribs as I said this, lightly snickering at his worry.*

I can take care of myself, you know...Its you I worry about.
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Me...? I'm locked in this hospital all day, what danger could possibly come of me....?

*I asked, smiling at my wife's playfulness, my voice raising in slight disbelief at her claim.*

The worst thing that could happen is dying of boredom...
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Exactly!

*I exclaimed, suddenly breaking away from Kama and turning to face him, my nose a few inches away from his, as I stood as close as I could get, my feet spread into a wide stance as I leaned my face in closer and closer*

You could suddenly turn mad, become a lunatic! Then I would have to put you in a different sort of hospital, one that I think you would like even less...

*I trailed off dramatically, as I stared directly into his eyes, a small grin forming across a prior rather serious expression.*

Return to “Cardinal East - Pyramid of Essense”