USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Meetings Long in Coming: A Kento Returns

Pyramid of Essence
Upper Promenade - Enshrined Sepulcher - Spiritual Temple of the Shrews. Overseeing Guardian: Mirg
Middle Promenade - The Hospital - Place of healing for all injuries and aliments. Overseeing Guardian: Kama Kento
Lower Promenade - Graveyard: Where the remains of past heroes are placed and honor stones placed in remembrance.
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Meetings Long in Coming: A Kento Returns

Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:36 am

ΩI stood in surprise as RAT entered the situation, quickly rendering Kuwa immobile. I took a deep breath of relief before stepping forward, watching as RAT threatened Kuwa, before Kama took him away. The Elementum aura around me faded slowly away, my energies already having become taxed with everything I had been doning this whole time. While I took a breather, I watched RAT closely while Kama returned, wondering if he had spoken to Lloyd, wondering if everything was going to be ok...wondering how their fight had gone on the outside. From what I could see psychically, Keiz was now a decimated battleground...though it seemed its protectors were alright...possibly unharmed. I gave a reassuring smile toward Kama once he returned then turned back to RAT, fixing him with expressionless gaze, waiting to see what he had to say.Ω
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:00 am

ΣOnce RAT had taken care of the situation and Kama had dragged Kuwa off, I allowed the Phasma around me to fizzle out, my eyes cast downward. Just like with Alexis before, I had allowed myself to become distracted and allow comrads to fall into harms way. The twinge of guilt began to eat away at my mood, and I slowly took a seat on the nearest nurses station, watching everyone from the corner of the room silently. Avanni and Vayu transformed back into their animal/human states from where they were on my arms, each silently watching, Avanni rubbing her head against my knee in attempt to comfort me. I patted her on the head, giving the jaguar a weak smile, before my eyes turned back to the group, wondering what they were going to do now. Surely Keiz would need to be rebuilt...but surely we would all need a rest too after everything that had happened. My mind also turned towards my brother, wondering now that the fightning had stopped, where he was...and when he was planning on returning.Σ
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:39 am

♫While all the commotion continued, I remained where I was, watching the fight between Kuwa against Kezia and Zegakiah unfold, watching as they pinned him down, then he regained his advantage and attacked Kama. All the while, I remained slumped in my chair, my eyes open just wide enough to follow what was going on. My energies had been all but sapped from creating the fortifications and defenses of the hospital that kept everyone safe from the undead outside, though seemingly now useless since the fighting had apparently stopped. I watched wishing I could have done more to help out....saddened that I couldn't...yet glad that everyone was ok. By the time Kama returned from putting Kuwa back in a room, I had regained enough energy to sit up and look somewhat awake, taking just a bit from the floor itself and recycling it into me, turing the crystallinite beneath me dark grey and brittle. I gave Alexis a sleepy smile, before yawning and getting slowly to my feet. I then tredged over to my sister, eyeing the guy who had taken Kuwa out of commission so quickly. I felt a strong telekinetic power about him, one used to render Kuwa immobile. It was strong, much like my father's felt, though different in origin. Had I had the energy, I might have been able to do something similar...or perhaps he might have been able to slip out. I would have to test that theory later. I came to stand beside Kezia, giving her a grin as I did.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:10 am

☼While the struggle continued between Kuwa, Kezia, and Zegakiah, I watched with wide eyes, a hand clasped across my mouth in horror. I wondered why Kuwa was attacking with such anger...such fury. Then when Kama came, I realized there must have been some rivalry between them. In reflection, I hoped that such a thing would never happen between myself and Reiner....if we even knew where he was. I must have been looking meditative at that movement, my hand having strayed from my mouth a while ago, for as Kama re-entered the room, Silvano placed a hand on my shoulder, giving me a worried look. I smiled at him sheepishly, having nearly jumped at his touch. I nodded at him in silent response that I was ok, though he didn't seem to buy it. After a few more seconds of staring worriedly at me, I shook my head no a few times, trying to get the message across that here wasn't the place, and I would tell him later. It seemed to take after a few seconds, though I could see him still shooting me worried looks out of the corners of his eyes. Rather than being bothered by this, I turned my attention towards the rest of the people gathered, though choosing to remain in my seat and wait to hear what was going on and what we were going to do next.☼
Born from Light and Dark, the flower blooms into stunning beauty, sparkling like Diamond. Will you be mesmerized?

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:24 am

*Lloyd heard the struggle in the room from down the hallway and wanted to see what was going on but MOH stopped him.*

"he said wait here for a reason, relax he's not going anywhere without you."

*With that Lloyd stayed back as told to.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:35 am

*Rat listened to Kama but first took a few steps to Kuwa to put one final scare into him. With a dead angry look into Kuwa's eyes he raised his full seal goggles to show them in full view.*

"Your lucky hes family or i'd break your limbs as a warning."

*With a stroll away he quickly tightened the grip around his throat to the point where any tighter and his adams apple would break to warn him a final time before he let him go falling right into Kama's hands.*

*When in the doorway he put the antimaterial 50 calibur sniper rifle away into the box pouch and relowered his goggles. Once Kuwa was unconcious he turned around addressing everyone in the room.*

"Listen, what happened here never occurred alright? As far as anyone else knows I picked up Lloyd and we went home"

*With his telepathy he addressed Kezia in secret*

'I heard everything about the training. I will allow him to train with you but I want you to keep something on you while training with him. It will be hidden under the sheets of the shredded room.'

*With that Rat left gesturing for Lloyd to follow out the hole Rat made in the wall.*
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:50 am

Your secret is safe with us...take care friend...

*I called out after Miles, watching him and Lloyd taking their leave, remaining silent until they were gone. Once they had left, I turned to the rest who resided in the hospital, my eyes moving across each, looking for injuries. After seeing none I spoke, my eyes returning to their normal blue-grey, the glyff on my forehead fading away as it became deactivated.*

I'm glad to see everyone is ok....the fighting has stopped, and hopefully with it the war. We haven't received word from Ezekiel or any of the other Guardians as to what has exactly taken place....The pyramid was mostly demolished in the battles...though I'm happy to see you were able to keep the hospital intact. For now we'll use this as a base as we rebuild. Take whatever time you need to rest, then start lending a hand as you can. There's a lot to do, and I would rather have something done before the others return, so they have a place to come back to....

*I gave Hezekiah a small wink when I came to the hospital being safe, glad to see his handy work there. I turned to leave, then stopped, thinking of one last thing I wanted to say.*

Also, I apologize again for the chaos caused by my brother...he and I have a long....history, and I underestimated his possible overreaction. I should have been here myself to restrain him when he awoke....

*After finishing, I turned and walked away slowly, heading back out into the ward, probably to keep an eye on Kuwa, knowing I would need to wake him again soon and straighten things out.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:00 am

ΩBefore RAT left, I replied to him mentally.Ω

Very well...contact me when he wishes to begin...

ΩOnce RAT and Lloyd were gone, I turned to listen to Kama, nodding my understanding. I had wished we knew more than what was said, especially wishing to know where my father was. But it seemed that we were to focus on what we could handle here. Before Kama could get too far away, I called out to him.Ω

"Kama...I'm sorry about Kuwa...I got distracted, I should have kept a better eye on him. I take responsibility for letting him get so far...."

ΩOnce I was finished talking with Kama, I waved Hezekiah to wait for me, then quickly headed back into the room where Lloyd had staid. I searched under the sheets for whatever RAT had left me, tucked it away in a safe place on my person and then left, heading back to my brother. Once arriving, I spoke to him.Ω

"I'm worried about father...I want to try to contact him...will you watch things for me here...? It shouldn't take too long..."
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:07 pm

ΣAfter RAT and Kama left again, I got up and moved closer to now dwindling group. As Kezia came back into the room, I turned, hearing her words, and decided to interrupt, wanting an excuse to take a walk, get away from this place for a while. I approached the twins slowly, Vayu and Avanni trailing close behind.Σ

Would you mind if I went instead...? I would like to have a few words with my brother....and that allows you to stay and supervise....
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:49 am

*With Rat gone he left a small thumb sized leather tied up sack with a string tied to it for wearing it as a necklace in the torn up bed.*
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:21 pm

♫I waited patiently for my sister to return, watching everyone around me and noticing Zegakiah's movements, though not paying much attention to them. When Kezia returned, I gave her my usual grin, nodding after she spoke.♫

"Of course, I would be happy t-"

♫I would be cut off by Zegakiah's approach, though not his words, which came a little later. I turned giving him a curious look, wondering what he wanted. I had never really spoken with him, even though he was our uncle, techniquely. Something about him had always given me the jitters, depsite his similar appearance and demeanor to our dad, there was always something else...something unknown. I paused after Zegakiah spoke, my eyes moving between Kezia and him, wondering if there was going to be an issue. Honestly, I wanted to see dad too, or to hear from him at least. I waited silently, unsure of what to say, or if I should even say anything.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:29 pm

☼After Kama finished and left the second time, I nudged Silvano in the shoulder and motioned that we should leave. I got up with my Soul partner at my side, and we made out way out using the opening that Miles created. I wanted the excuse of going outside to help to speak more privately with Silvano about what was going on. The tension from before had made me think of my brother...and my family in general. I wondered where mum and dad were...if they were ok. I sorely hoped so, for I wasn't sure what to do if something happened to them. Once leaving the hospital, we navigated the ruins of the pyramid, winding our way out to find the clearing around the pyramid.☼
Born from Light and Dark, the flower blooms into stunning beauty, sparkling like Diamond. Will you be mesmerized?

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:52 pm

ΩMy eyes turned towards Zegakiah as Hezekiah turned, seeing him move towards us. I gave our uncle a smile, glad that he was alright and happy to have worked with him at keeping Kuwa in line. At hearing his words, I thought for a moment, conflicted with the feelings of wanting to see dad again, with the sense of duty that held me here. After mulling it over, and looking towards my brother for a moment, I smiled and looked back up at Zegakiah.Ω

"Certainly! I would very much like for you to do that. I just wanted to make sure he and the others who went out were alright, as well as give him an update at the current status of Keiz."

ΩI explained, waiting to see what Zegakiah would say. I still wanted to see dad, but I knew it was better that I stay here.Ω
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:45 pm

Thank you. I saw send word once I find him....

ΣI gave Kezia a curt nod of reassurance, then turned to leave, Vayu and Avanni trailing closely behind. Once outside, we made out way out of the rubble of the pyramid and out past the clearing around Keiz. Once in the cover of overgrowth surrounding the clearing, I transformed into a large hawk and took to the skies, beginning a search, both mentally and visually, for my brother.Σ

Return to “Cardinal East - Pyramid of Essense”