You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Dropping In

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Dropping In

Fri May 20, 2016 10:26 pm

Revil took the tome from Medius and held it to his side, holding his hand around it as tight he could. After this he turned to Medius, whom spoke of the newly formed Venatrix.

"Since we both are here, and the White Shrew is present. I have a proposal. But not with the Anneptii present. For now, I feel an emissary should be sent to the Anneptii to inform them of the events that unfolded." Revil would say looking at the Anneptii, then back to Medius.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat May 21, 2016 10:10 pm

\I turned towards Revil as he spoke, then looked down at the Anneptis. I shifted my weight towards it and pushed my hand in its direction, clenching my fingers as though grasping at something invisible. A dimensional portal opened between my hand and the Anneptis, warping and twisting the air about it. The Anneptis for a moment looked as though it were distorted, like the air around it, before suddenly disappearing into the portal, which then closed a moment later./

I'll keep him under lock and key for the time being...just in case...Now, what were you saying Revil?

\I spoke while pulling my hand away and looking towards Revil, curious at what he had to say./
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sat May 21, 2016 10:52 pm

*Upon Medius mentioning the Venatrix, I nodded towards him in understanding, though said nothing, sensing Revil had something else to say. After he spoke and Medius took the Anneptis prisoner, I looked back towards Revil, remaining silent, just as curious as to what he had to propose.*
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat May 21, 2016 11:07 pm

"We have worked in the past to create water faring vessels, as well as helping to upgrade the pyramid. What I propose today is 3 vessels, air, submersible and space faring. Each has several decks and can act as an away from Keiz station or home for each of the remaining Guardian, and accommodations for up to 16 Venatrix if needed. Each ship would also have specially made transporters allowing any Guardian Shrew to freely move between any of the 4 ships." Revil would say using his Photogess to form a holographic image of the ship, with enough transparency to see each deck.

"They are called Arc Relays, and are designed to fit onto the promenade of the top level of Keiz, just as mine does currently." Revil would say.

"These would be made available to any of the Guardian who wish for one" Revil would add.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu May 26, 2016 5:19 pm

Interesting idea... *I murmured after Revil was finished with his proposal. I stroked my chin slowly, tail slowly, rhythmically swaying behind me, as I thought about what I had seen.* I suppose it makes sense to boost our military in times like these, that including our warships. As with the water-craft, I leave the design and building to you, Revil. Any opinions, Medius...? *I gave my stamp of approval to the idea, though still wished our Venatar to give his opinion on the matter as well, especially since he was already here.*
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu May 26, 2016 5:35 pm

\I listened as Revil and Eze spoke on the subject that Revil brought up. I observed the designs with curiosity, impressed at their ability to carry so many and link between each other. They seemed like they would make a good resource to use against the Eclipse....and if any other nation decided to attack. When the conversation turned my way, I nodded slowly before speaking./

Quite impressive designs...I look forward to seeing them in action, should the need arise...

\I responded, knowing full well that they probably would be needed eventually, especially giving the events coming to pass./
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu May 26, 2016 5:50 pm

After Medius and Ezekiel approved the ships, the Photogess hologram would disappear returning what little energy that was used to make it back to Revil.

"I thank you both. If's I am no longer needed I would like to retire to my offices and get some rest."
Revil would say.

He was indeed tired and exhausted after releasing so much energy at once both in the battle against the tainted Anneptii and making a Stasis Field. Right now, he just wanted to sit down in his study and begin reading the Tome, and then later he could begin the work needed to start the ships.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu May 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Take your rest, Revil, we can handle things from here... *I responded to Revil with a small smile. Once Revil was gone, I would turn towards Medius, my expression turning a bit more serious.* I think its time to keep a more steady defense of Keiz...Keep Venatrix patrols out at all times, both inside and outside the pyramid. And maybe look into some more specialized recruitment as well.
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu May 26, 2016 7:35 pm

\After Revil exited the room, I turned, listening to what Eze said. After he finished, I nodded in agreement./

I will do all I can to keep this place safe...should I pay a visit to the Anneptii as well?

\I asked evenly. Part of me was curious to visit our neighbors and see what they were all about. I had run into very few, and none of which were on speaking terms./
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu May 26, 2016 7:43 pm

Thank you... *My response was light, yet it was deeply meant. I appreciated everything each guardian did, though especially from someone like Medius who once was an enemy. When Medius's question came, slowly shook my head no.* Nay, I would rather you concentrate on your duties as Venatar....I have someone special in mind who will relay that message inside...someone who has much better connections inside the Anneptii than any other Shrew here... *With that, I nodded my farewell and thanks to Medius and vanished, teleporting back up into my private chambers inside the Hedron. I had much thinking and preparing to do, not only on what had just transpired, but also on the political dealings I had earlier in the month. It was going to be difficult keeping attention to both things, but it was necessary. After returning to my quarters, I mentally messaged Kama, as it was he who I intended sending to the Wild Isle to warn the Anneptii against the Eclipse threat that was possibly rising.*
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu May 26, 2016 7:45 pm

\I nodded in return, while wondering who he had in mind to send as an ambassador to the Anneptii. With no more clues as to whom it might be, I turned and was swallowed by a dimension portal a moment later, teleporting away as well, heading to the lower parts of the pyramid to begin further preparations for the Venatrix's defense plans and recruitment./

Return to “Executive Hedron”