USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Dropping In

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Dropping In

Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:28 pm

It wasn't long after Revil teleported away from the Arctic using the Agget Zeta that he appeared in the Office's underneath Ezekiel's Office. He was being nice this time, and chose to Link the Agget Zeta with the Office's beneath Eze's Office as opposed to the Eze's Office itself. When he did arrive, Revil brought with him a ton of sparking water filled with tiny beams of Photogess. There was also the Rogue Anneptii, the Tome which he did not get yet and the lingering energies that were left over. Surely, Ezekiel, Kama, or one of the other present Guardian would show up.

At the same time he teleported, he also used as much mental power as he could to hold the entire thing still, sort of using mental power to force "Chronology" to happen even though he didn't have it. Revil did not want the evidence to dissipate or move really, which is also why he left the scene so hastily, and arrived with the same Haste.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: Dropping In

Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:20 pm

*A little while after Revil appeared in the lower offices of the Hedron, I slowly walked in, my tail swaying back and forth behind me as my yellow slitted eyes took in Revil and what he had brought with him. I raised an eyebrow, clearly a little confused as to why there was a large Anneptis sprawled across the floor along with a bunch of energy and water around it. I eyed the creature, before turning my gaze on Revil and switching which eyebrow was raised.* I'm afraid to ask.... *I said simply and then fell silent, waiting for Revil to fill me in. Clearly something went wrong on Revil's mission...but as to what, I wasn't really able to tell yet. My mind quickly poked its way into the Anneptis's consciousness, looking for memories of what happened, and then what happened before.*
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:40 pm

As Ezekiel came into the office, Revil would still be extremely focused on holding together the Stasis Field up.

"It's a feeling very familiar, one from the past. It feel Eclipsite/Eclipsian, but I can not say for sure it is. It was best that I preserved the scene and brought it here for investigation from You or better yet, Medius" Revil would softly say, his focus still completely on holding the scene together, forcing it be as still as possible.

As time passed, the Stasis Field would slowly weaken and things would slowly move again.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:07 pm

I thought I sensed the stink of Shaddow.... *I responded quietly, stooping over the Anneptis carefully, my mind further probing its own. I began to feel something within its subconscious that was definitely Shaddow related, and further Eclipse-like influence, but it was buried deep and I didn't wish to harm the Anneptis's mind too much in digging. While prodding around, I also sent a quick mental summon out to Medius, having agreed with Revil's statement.* Medius's experience far surpasses my own on any Eclipse matter, it would best to have him present...and I've already sent for him...I believe you did right in bringing this creature here though, Revil...
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:14 pm

\It wasn't long before a sudden spacial disturbance could be felt in the room as a moment later, the air twisted and turned about a central point, as small portal appeared and my form appeared out of it before it closed and the disturbance dissipated. My eyes immediately fixed upon the unconscious Anneptis, my expression hard though strangely sad also. I stepped towards the pair and Anneptis, eyes still lingering across its form as I spoke./

Where did you encounter this Anneptis...and did you sense any others close by? Any Eclipse?

\I asked calmly, crouching down to take a closer look, my fingers grasping at the air and any Shaddow that lingered from its form, waiting for the answers./
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Revil continued to hold the Stasis Field, and spoke while doing so.

"I have never been one for good combat in liquid, my senses were too focused on maintaining several barriers and a connection to the air above. I am sorry, but no other presence was felt, that I could pick out from any other." Revil would say.

If needed, maybe Ezekiel could look into Revil's side of the fight, so he could have both perspectives. Which if needed, Revil would lower most of his mental barriers, but also keep others up, and some tightly sealed with Templar Force, as usual, and as a honour to Representative Sywyk and the Sanctity Treaty.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:24 pm

*I looked towards Medius as he arrived, and once he was finished with his questions and Revil his answers, I spoke also, directing my concerns towards Medius.* A bit of Shaddow lingers deep in his subconscious...I can help you extract it or purge it if you like.... *I said, opening my mind up to both Medius and Revil. Medius upon touching my mind would be able to enter directly into the Anneptis's subconscious and sense the same that I had. If Revil touched my mind, I would be able to see and sense what he would have from his memories and such.*
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:35 pm

\I nodded at Revil my understanding and then at Eze's suggestion, quickly opening my mind to his and finding myself deep within the Anneptis's subconscious. It was indeed in a delicate place of the creature's mind where the Shaddow was lodged. However, I was rather experience with Shaddow, especially the potency of the stuff that Eclipse commonly use, which this seemed to resemble. I carefully reached out, using my Dimensional abilities and carefully removed the Shaddow essence, teleporting it out of the Anneptis's mind and into the Xi dimension where I could keep control over it to preserve it. A moment later, I opened my eyes and left the minds of Eze and the Anneptis./

I have it...its definitely from an Eclipse. No doubt they were controlling this Anneptis, corrupting him and enhancing its power with theirs. This is a common practice with them, especially with Anneptii, so I'm not surprised....But I cannot glean what they were attempting to do with him....What were you doing when you encountered this Anneptis, Revil...?
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:28 pm

Ezekiel would find that Revil's mind, nor any mental forces would come into contact with his mind. Despite being allowed to enter and being given full permission of sorts, Revil would not enter into Ezekiel's head. He was always against invading minds, and even with permission Revil felt it was best to stay out. Revil looked to Ezekiel then Medius. However, he would allows for the moment either of the two to enter his own to add his side of the events to the story, these were not just memories, but also feelings and emotions. Being a natural empath, Revil was very sensitive to emotions, this sensitivity is what originally brought forth his Newtype abilities to begin with.

"I was in the midst of finding the tome located on his person. It was a battle in the depths of the ocean, something I was not used to, and something I was not very prepared to do." Revil would respond to Medius while still holding the Stasis up.

At this point the Stasis would begin to fall apart causing water to burst all over the place, as well as remnants from the battle, most of which would be caught in the Feedback Field. The Feedback Field would transfer some of that energy to Revil but it wasn't nearly enough to refresh him from the exhaustion of several combination attacks from the battle and the Stasis Field.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:21 pm

*As Revil opened his minding I entered cautiously, slowly browsing through both the memories and emotions there. Once Medius was done, I would be able to take more focus in seeing everything that happened during the time he was in the Arctic Ocean. After a good 20 minutes of overviewing everything present, I retreated my mind away without attempting to trespass in any other part of Revil's mind, something that might have been unusual if considered my normal mentality about mind reading and invasion.* There is nothing present that I can see that points to the presence of another being anywhere near where Revil fought this Anneptis....especially not an Eclipse.... *I spoke aloud, my eyes moving towards Medius as I spoke, wondering what advice he would be able to give.*
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:49 pm

A tome...hummm...

\I stooped over the Anneptis again, moving my hands over its surfacing without actually touching it. A thin film of Shaddow and Photogess washed over the creature's body, eventually covering it completely. I was attempting to search for the tome that the Anneptis might have hid somewhere on its person, as well as attempting to free its body from any more Shaddow corruption or influence. I continued to do this for a while, waiting to see if anything happened./
NPC

Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:51 pm

♠As Medius moved his energies over the Anneptis, his body began to change, transforming from the eel-squid form into a more humanoid form. He looked like a young man with black hair, webbed feet and hands, dressed in worn clothing and barefoot. The Anneptis didn't move, still unconscious and would remain that way for a while. Beside him was the Tome that Revil was looking for, which seemed to have been tucked away in his form before and now was exposed.♠
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri May 13, 2016 12:28 pm

After Ezekiel "left" Revil's mind, Revil would close it back up and take a single step backwards letting the Stasis Field fall apart completely which got him more than wet enough. Revil would watch as Medius did his work removing the Shaddow influence from the Anneptii.

"Yes, a tome for Meterology" Revil would say breathing heavily after letting the Stasis Field drop, he was wet from head to tow, and for now, didn't feel like exerting the energy needed to make himself dry.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu May 19, 2016 10:47 pm

*I backed up a few paces and watched as the Anneptis transformed back into a more humanoid form, using a small push of telekinesis to keep the water that surged outwards from hitting me as well. I stood wondering what sort of torment this creature was subjected to at the hands of the Eclipse...if they were really indeed the culprits behind this. It seemed highly likely they were, which was a dark sign for the times. Once Medius was finished and the tome appeared, I spoke.* Seems the Eclipse are stirring again...I always wondered if they had presence on Kwandrivia, and it seems we have confirmation now....We should make preparations and someone needs to warn the Anneptii....
Medius
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri May 20, 2016 7:09 pm

\Once the Anneptis finished transforming, I took my hands away, my shadow curling outward, like a long tail, and wrapped around the tome, lifting it and offering it to Revil./

Here is your prize....

\I said softly, my attention turning towards Ezekiel and his words on the matter. I nodded in agreement, my eyes staring downwards at the Anneptis now, feeling bitter and anxious about fighting again the people of my origin once again. However, that was all fueled into cold determination against them. I turned towards Eze eventually, speaking in a soft tone, though loud enough for him to hear./

The Venitrix are deployed as usual...if any attacking force comes anywhere near Keiz, it will be met with a force of our own...

\I said, relaying the status of the more recently formed Shrewish police force, which I was also head of. I took the job seriously, especially in these times, though I couldn't help but wonder if it would be enough./

Return to “Executive Hedron”