You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Joining the Shrews: Kuwa Returns Home

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Joining the Shrews: Kuwa Returns Home

Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:50 pm

*About a week after entering the Order and obtaining my new rank, I returned back to Keiz, having contemplated and decided on the way about joining the Shrews. It was something my brother offered me, something he promised a path of guidance and the chance to gain power through, to protect our family. I unfortunately agreed with him it was the best option for me now, so once I entered the Murkwood Keys, I made my way to the pyramid and up to the very top, to the Executive Hedron where the White Shrew supposedly lived. Once inside, I slowly entered further in, wondering if anyone was home.*
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: Joining the Shrews: Kuwa Returns Home

Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:01 pm

*As Kuwa entered the Hedron, he would come into a large room with a lower center floor barring a large holographic table with could display many things. A desk was in the corner opposite, where I sat, looking at some more holograms which were projected from the desk surface. On the other corners were a great deal of chairs and on the other various pieces of storage furniture. I looked up from my work as Kuwa entered then leaned back in my chair, grinning slightly to myself. I had looked forward to the day this particular person came to be accepted into our fold. I nodded towards him, waiting for him to approach and spoke once he did, my tail slowly drifting back and forth behind me.* Kuwa Kento....its a pleasure to finally meet you. I assume your here to accept your heritage as a Shrew...?
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:47 pm

*I turned my eyes towards the source of the noise as I approached the holographic table in the center of the room. My eyes narrowed as I spotted the one who spoke, small electrical sparks jumping from them as I stared. His words were irritating, already I knew he was inside my head, digging. I could feel it, even if I couldn't stop it, and it made me angry.*

If you know what's good for you, you'll stay out...

*I said, threateningly, tapping my temple with a finger. I didn't care what this guy's rank or position was within the Shrews. Invading privacy in such a way was going to be repaid with vengeance, though I was kind enough to give a warning. I stepped around the table and slowly stepped up onto the area where Ezekiel's desk was, watching him carefully.*

I'm here to claim the power that is mine, yes. Any problems with that?
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:06 pm

You're certainly Kama's brother... *I responded while raising an eyebrow in slight surprise at the fact that Kuwa knew I was invading his mind. However, that didn't stop me from what I was doing, nor was it going to. I continued to sneak about through Kuwa's thoughts and memories, a slight grin on my face as I spoke.* Power indeed...but it comes with certain responsibilities which are mandatory...
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:32 pm

*My expression curled into one of anger as I felt Ezekiel's mind remain in contact with my own...plus the comment of my brother was the last straw of the matter. I suddenly became a blur of movement, brimming with electricity. One moment I was standing before the leader's desk, the next I was on top of it, my Shinkira sword in hand stabbing towards Ezekiel's chest with a flurry of movement and burst of electricity, a lethal blow as I intended it should it hit.*

Responsibilities your immune to I suppose!

*I snarled, the fury building from having my thoughts violated by a total stranger. My eyes turned lightning blue as the Raikoglyff activated in them, aiding me to see what normal eyes could not.*
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:02 pm

*The moment Kuwa reacted, I did as well, having some insight into his movements beforehand. As Kuwa's sword tip neared my chest, one of my hands moved in a blur in front of me, faster than Kuwa's movement, and batted the blade away like a cat batting a fly away. The result was a moderate telekinetic shift or push, capable of pushing the sword off direction as well as redirecting the electricity away from me so that I was not touched. If Kuwa wasn't expecting this or wasn't ready, the force of the movement could have easily knocked the blade straight from his hand. Not even within a blink of an eye later, my other hand shot forward and grasped Kuwa by the front of his shirt, my tail whipping about and binding his legs. My grin vanished and my eyes narrowed more than Kuwa's had been. My teeth bared and my voice became a menacing whisper.* Some have the responsibility of their own power while others hold the responsibility of everyone's lives on their shoulders....you would do to remember your place, Kuwa...your previous and current behavior will be not be tolerated once your Navitas has been awakened...The only reason I have looked the other way is because of your relation to Kama...but that will not always save you. Now you must make your choice: Change and use that built up anger to benefit your family and people...or my wrath and your banishment....Choose...
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:16 pm

*One moment I was moving forward, aiming to attack the Shrewish leader, the next I found his hand at my throat, my sword tossed away like a wooden stick used by a child at play. I felt the power suddenly radiating out of the Shrew, enough to easily crush me where I stood. It was intense enough to cause the electrical energy built up around me to be pushed away, enough that I simply let it disappear as not to waste energy. I listened to the threatening words of the Shrew, my eyes still narrowed and the light from the Raikoglyff still shinning from them. It seemed that Ezekiel meant business and was serious about protecting his own. After he spoke his final words, I stared him in the eyes a moment or two longer before dropping my gaze and nodding my head once, mentally signaling that I was going to cooperate, despite whatever reservations or opinions I had on the matter. I let the Raikoglyff inactivate, making my eyes return to their normal bluish color. I waited to be released, saying nothing at the moment, but rather pondering how I was going to move forward without getting the boot from the Shrewish leader. Seemed I had to toe the line...and perhaps take his advice, channel my anger for the right things.*
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:04 pm

*Once Kuwa had mentally and physically shown his compliance, I nodded, and thrust my hand grasping his shirt gently forward a few inches, releasing him and telekinetically pushing him off the desk, though not as hard as I parried his sword away. Once Kuwa was off the desk and ready to listen, I spoke again. My voice had returned to its normal cool calm state, with expressionless face and tail which went back to slowly drifting back and forth behind me* Good. Now, due to your heritage, your transformation into a Shrew is unnecessary...and I've already awakened your Navitas....all you need to do now is decide what Studies you wish to take and retrieve the tomes that will allow you to learn them... *I explained, truly having already awakened Kuwa's Navitas when I launched him backward off the desk, having sent a small pulse of Pure Navitas through him to awaken the energy. After speaking, I drew my hand across the surface of my desk, causing it to open and a holographic map of Kwandrivia to appear, as well as a list of studies that Kuwa could take. I waited patiently, allowing Kuwa time to decide.*
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:28 pm

*Once back on my feet on the floor, I turned to retrieve my sword that had fallen some feet away. Once placed back in its sheath, I returned to the desk and began to examine the list of available Studies to take on. After several long minutes of searching and deciding, I chose.*

Physics....and Necromancy...

Once I spoke, my eyes returned to look at Ezekiel, wondering where I was going to have to go to retrieve what I needed.*
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:56 pm

*Once Kuwa made his decision, I closed the list and focused on the map, looking through the areas for the two Study Tomes he would need. After only a moment or two of searching, I nodded and closed the map as well, looking straight at Kuwa calmly.* Seems you won't need to go far...though it will be dangerous non-the-less....The two tomes you are looking for are located in the Murk Flats...Be careful, the area is dangerous by itself, and who knows what you might run into... *I trailed off, watching Kuwa closely, figuring he could handle himself, though I wondered what he might encounter. Thankfully, most Anneptii stayed away from Keiz territory, so Kuwa probably wouldn't have to face one of them. I waited quietly for Kuwa to leave so I could get on with my work.*
Kuwa
6th Rank
6th Rank

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:21 pm

I can handle it...

*I said after nodding my understanding of what I was to do. Once I had the information, I turned and left the office, heading back down into the main squares of Keiz. From there I would gather what rest I needed and then head out for the Murk Flats, looking forward to getting back out into the field again...and to acquire the tomes I needed for the Studys I choose.*

Return to “Executive Hedron”