USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.2 - A New Shield

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.2 - A New Shield

Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:01 pm

"I thank you" the General would say as he began to Quantize away, his ship soon to follow via Slip Stream.

the General's next destination was somewhere on Kwandrivia with something spiritual in nature, besides Excelsior, where he could subject himself to suicidal training.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:54 pm

ΩOnce tG was gone, I slipped out of the shadows, becoming visible once again, and walked near my father, eyes focused on him. The small amount of training was interesting to watch, though I was a little annoyed with my father's lake of empathy or sense of caring. Still, it could have been worse, so I made no comment. Once close by, I spoke.Ω

"I sense there's something you wish to discuss....did you find Hezekiah...?"

ΩI asked, holding my breath back a little, daring against hope that there was some sign of my brother. I waited in silence for my father to speak, hands held loosely at my sides.Ω
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:42 am

*I turned as Kezia approached me, my features slipping from unemotional to slightly concerned and heavy. I nodded towards my daughter curtly before responding gently, my voice even and calm.* No...I have not. However, he is one of the subjects I wished to discuss. I recently had a premonition in a dream, one in which showed Hezekiah's death upon returning to Keiz.....its due to this vision that I've discontinued my search for your brother...perhaps its best to let him find his own path for now.... *I trailed off, allowing a few moments of silence to fall so that Kezia could soak in what I said. After such time, I began upon my second bit of information.* It has also been brought to my attention that since the war with Ignatius, our presence no long continues unnoticed. It is in my attention to make a formal appearance in the order before the League of Nations...but not to join them, rather to state our peaceful existence and purpose. I would like you to accompany me to the summit, please... *I fell silent, this time waiting for Kezia to reply. I watched her closely with lax eyes, my tail slowly swaying back and further behind me as I waited.*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:47 am

ΩI listened to my father's words carefully, suddenly clasping both hands over my mouth at the revelation of my father's vision. It was the last thing I wanted for my brother, so I could comprehend why dad had stopped his search, fruitless as it was anyways. I dropped my gaze for a moment, trying to restore calm over myself. My eyes returned to him once he began speaking again. When father finished, I let my hands fall back to my sides as I then nodded slowly.Ω

"Of course I will accompany you...though I wonder what use I will really be to you there. I've acted as an ambassador to the Anneptii before, but I hardly qualify as a representative on the level of foreign affairs...."
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:56 am

*I shook my head a few times before replying.* Your presence at the summit is not for what you have to contribute, but what you will learn from it. There may come a time when you find yourself needing to lead in similar situations... *I replied, but said no more on the matter. Instead I turned and walked towards the side of the room, moving a hand through the air and creating a portal before me. I then turned my head towards Kezia, motioning for her to follow.* No time like the present... *I then disappeared, being teleported to the Order where I would wait for Kezia on the other side.*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:35 am

ΩI raised an eyebrow at my father's response, fixing him with a quizzical glare. Typical mysterious attitude he was taking. I sighed to myself before walking over towards the portal through which my father traveled, hesitating only a split second to wonder what sort of crazy adventure this was going to be, before plunging face first through the surface of the portal.Ω

Return to “Executive Hedron”