I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.2 - A New Shield

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.2 - A New Shield

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:10 am

ΩAfter being lifted all the way up into the Executive Hedron, the Light Elevator would leave us in a small entry way leading into a larger room, which was the main office space. I lead tG into the space, which was a large 4 cornered room, the very middle sunk down slightly from the 4 corners with steps leading to each. In the center, there was a large circular holographic table, which sprouted holographic maps and news, or whatever information the user wished to display. The furthest corner held a large desk, while the corner we were in held the hallway to the light elevator. The other two corners were dark, holding a small collection of chairs in one and another some strange set of devices and what looked like storage containers. I walked down the stairs until I was standing in the middle near the table, with plenty of space for tG to stand between the hologram table and the stairs and myself. I looked around for my father, though said nothing, knowing he probably already knew we were here from the moment tG's ship arrived.Ω
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.2 - A New Shield

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:15 am

*When Kezia and tG entered the space, I could be seen sitting behind my desk, which parts of its surface were opened and revealing more holograms. These closed as tG and Kezia came closer, and I stood up and slowly made my way down to the space they came to stand in, though not too close to either of them. My yellow cat-slitted eyes quickly focused on tG, my tail slowly swaying back and forth behind me. Once both had come to stand, I nodded towards them, speaking.* Well, well...I wondered when you might come along, General...Its been a long time since I've seen you...What brings you to our humble abode, old friend...? *As I spoke, my mind naturally probed out tG's, though finding it fixed with barriers, I retreated a moment later, slightly annoyed yet curious as to what tG was hiding. I waited patiently after I finished speaking, waiting for tG to state his business.*
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:26 am

the General made his way into the room, following behind Kezia as he walked. Now inside the room, his scanners were doing the usual map building, and at the same time his systems were passively trying to connect with the Holographic-Like Map Table to get any data it might hold. Instead of being routed to the General directly, the data was encrypted in several levels of security and then sent to the General. The rest of the room felt very homely to the General, it was something close to what he would have for himself.

"He has good taste" the General would say to Kezia before they reached the location Ezekiel was in.

After they reached the place Ezekiel was the General would subdue his passive scanners and information collecting after detecting the forces trying to penetrate his Mind Jammer went away. He did however keep his Jammer up so nothing sneaked it's way in.

"It has been a long while indeed, but for someone as old as we are, such a time that passed is nothing but a blink of an eye" the General would say.

After this he would use his RHS to call forth a floating piece of metal upon which he would sit down.

"I come here to ask for assistance. I seek the creation of a Anti-Spiritual Forces Shield or Barrier, and who better to ask that someone who uses spiritual abilities them self" the General would say.

"And I thank you for bringing me here, Kezia" the General would say to Kezia.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:22 pm

ΩAfter tG began speaking with my father, I shrank back into the shadows, taking a seat in the chairs in one of the corners of the room, watching and listening with interest to the conversation. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I sensed my father had something he wished to speak to me about after he was finished with tG. Thus I staid and remained silent, nearly blending into the shadows of the corner with my Imp Fairy powers, nearly invisible to most.Ω
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:21 pm

Indeed it is... *I replied to tG's first statement, falling silent to listen to his second while remaining standing. After listening to what tG was here for, I took a few moments to think it over before speaking again.* I see...an interesting creation. What is it you need me to do, exactly...? *I asked tG plainly, waiting patiently for an answer while continuing to stand and watch him.*
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:05 am

"I require, your, or another Spiritual user to teach me to tap into the Spiritual Power of my Core Blade's Spiritual Ice." the General would say calling forth his Core Blade, which would summon forth from thin air in beams of pixels that occurred in a near split second.

"If there's one thing that I can not do, it's access the power of the Spiritual Ice, I have only ever been able to expel this Spiritual Ice in the form of Shards" the General would say, he didn't demonstrate this though.

"So, if I can tap into this Spiritual Energy, perhaps I could create barriers of it, which would repel undead forces and spiritual attacks" the General would say.
----------

Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:26 pm

I see.... *I listened to what tG described to me, before telekinetically pulling a chair from the side and sitting down facing him. As I did, a circle of soft Soulforce enveloped us, creating a ward like circle, of which the inside where we were was hinted with the soft pulsing of spiritual energy. I closed my eyes for a moment, then reopened them and spoke.* I'm going to attempt to tune your soul to the spiritual wavelength of your weapon's energy type. Once that is done, you should be able to tap into the spiritual power of your blade and do as you have planned... *I waited until tG was ready, then focused on him, causing small amounts of the surrounding Soulforce to trickle into him, which I then targeted his soul with and began making adjustments. tG, not being a Necromancer or Shaman of any type, probably wouldn't be able to feel anything from such adjustments, but might feel that weird tingling sensation that you get when someone is watching you, for there indeed was my own spiritual presence within tG working. After working a bit, I nodded towards tG, giving him the signal to start trying.*
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:40 pm

the General did not speak, he only took actions. With the Core Blade already out and active then General would attempt to focus on creating a barrier of Soul/Spiritual Energy. His attempt was similar to what he would do to call forth Barriers with the Real Hologram System. Hopefully that worked, if it didn't, it was probably some way the General didn't know how to do, as he had never had to use Ki/Energy of his own before and always relied in his Kydarin Crystal and RHS to do everything. Perhaps it also involved his will to survive and might need to be activated when the General felt he was in danger.
----------

Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:40 pm

*After a while of tG attempting to tap into the spiritual power, I realized that he probably wouldn't be able to unless something forced it, some threat or danger caused him to subconsciously reach for the power. Suddenly, the Soulforce around us gathered itself up and formed the large maw of an Ether Dragon. The head extended outwards from me with the open jaws snapping close towards tG, aiming to snap shut at his soul with crushing force. Hopefully tG would be able to move in time and find his power, because there was no holding back, and he might end up in a bad state if the attack actually managed to hit him, having no defenses in the way of spiritual attacks.*
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:09 pm

the General stood where he was focusing. His shields were down, his RHS temporaily off, his HUD disabled. He did this to allow himself to better feel himself, or at least he thought this might work. The only thing that he kept active or in use was the Mental Jammer and the Core Blade. While focusing to try and generate this barrier, the General would be staring off at nothing, attempting to divert all his senses towards this barrier. Suddenly, and without warning Ezekiel unleashed something powerful. Instantly, the General's body would react to this with calculations faster than his mind could naturally do. Instantly, a burst of Energy could be felt, as the General's various barriers threw themselves up.

As the Ether Dragon struck the General's various shields, it would simply pass through them being they were all meant to stop things other than Spiritual attacks. As soon as the General knew the barriers he had relied on for so long has so easily failed, he braced for what he thought was death. Instantly, as soon as he felt like death was imminent, the Spiritual power within the Core Blade and that which was inside himself would react. As they reacted a powerful flickering aura would shoot up around the General at the moment of impact, with enough potency to hopefully reduce the attack enough so that he didn't die. He possessed no control over this, it was simply his body, soul and mind reacting to save his life. Very similar to his other shields normally worked. As this happened, the General would be breathing heavily, scared for his life. His heartbeat was racing, and his eyes wide open.

But unlike those shields, which could be activate at will, this one did not, and would take some training.
----------

Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:39 pm

*As my attack hit the final barrier around tG, it would dissolve away, as I caused it to once I felt the resistance of a shield and the blunt of the attack was taken, leaving tG probably a little winded, but otherwise ok. I allowed the rest of my Soulforce to fade away, and watched tG, grinning slightly.* Nice job...seems you just needed a little coaxing to get going~
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:48 pm

the General continued to breathe heavily. He was both scared and felt a heavy burden on his body. He looked towards Ezekiel, with the most emotion the General had probably had in a very long time.

"I could have died, I don't want to die. I'm afraid to die" the General would say, with fear, and desperation all on his words, emotions and mind.

After sometime the General would begin to calm down, but for now, he was having a minor panic attack.

"I need to hone that, I need to train it" the General would say to himself, saying it so quickly the words almost slurred together.
----------

Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:08 pm

*I watched tG for a while in silence, allowing him to get a grip on himself. There was no space in my mind for regret for what I had done...what had needed to be done. Once tG was a bit more calmed down, I spoke.* Could have and did are two separate ideas...you have a strong sense of survival, that alone will get you far. Putting yourself in the way of danger for the sake of progress is necessary and inevitable. Take time to develop your new skills and you should be fine~
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:31 pm

the General remained in silence for a while, he was still shocked, he was still afraid. But like Ezekiel had just said, he has a good sense of survival. All humans do when put in situations such as these. He was lucky for that, lucky that his body reacted in such a way that it defended itself. After a few moments the General would force all his feelings aside and speak normally.

"You're words are true, and as such, I must quickly depart and begin honing this skill" the General would say, he was still afraid inside, but that was just normal for someone who had lived so long and wanted to continue living.

After the General had calmed, he would dispel the Core Blade and fix any damage that had been done to his body or clothes via the RHS.
----------

Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:56 pm

Wise idea....your welcome back here any time and for any reason, old friend~ *I nodded before speaking, then once I had finished, waited for tG to leave, needing to speak to my daughter once tG had taken his leave.*

Return to “Executive Hedron”