I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

the 5th Study - Meterology

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

the 5th Study - Meterology

Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:41 am

Standing in the beam of the Televator, riding it upwards towards the Hedron was Revil. As he ascended he took one last look over the work the Shrew's had put into Kwandrivia's version of the Pyramid. It was vastly different from the one before that came from Escellsia. As his lest view was taken in, Revil finally reached the Offices of the Hedron, those which floated above the rest of the Pyramid. After reaching the floor that he was meant to, he would step out of the light beam and head towards Ezekiel's office. It was time to get another Study, and maybe something else.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: the 5th Study - Meterology

Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:43 pm

*As Revil moved into the office, I turned towards him, my tail swaying slowly behind me, my yellow cat-slit eyes moving over him as I did. I was not sitting at my desk as usual, but in the center of the room. The office, like the pyramid as a whole had changed. In the very center was a large table like structure, holographic across the topic, throwing bluish light upwards into moving figures and pictures. The bottom portion currently displayed a map, while the air above it was filled with various figures and Shrewish script, detailing the map as well as figures and pictures that floated above it. My face, despite its normal expressionlessness, was grave, my features darkened and the air about me heavy, as though gravity itself was bearing extra weight from my mood. My voice when I spoke however, remained unchanged, displaying no strain or stress.* Welcome old friend....its good you have come...
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:06 pm

Revil made his way into the room and say Ezekiel standing there overlooking some sort of map, with Shrewish script across it. Ezekiel's face and emotions puzzled Revil, was he depressed and hiding it, or just serious and in deep thought about something. There was always the ability to peer into Ezekiel's head, but Revil wasn't like that, and even if he did, it probably wouldn't end up in his favour.

"Good afternoon, Ezekiel." Revil would say to Ezekiel, glancing at the map to see what it was displaying, or rather what location it was displaying.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:06 pm

*The map was open across a large distance of Kwandrivia, most of its discovered and colonized surface in fact. Various points across the map were highlighted, most of them cities of larger populations. These points were connected to pieces of Shrewish script outlaying various recent events connected to them: bounties, government rulings, street news, and other such things. The pictures all were fuzzy, but seemed to mostly display peoples faces, like mug-shots on wanted posters. I made no attempt to hide the map, nor block its view from Revil. I did however begin to speak to him the moment he greeted me, maintain the same tone and expression as before.* You've been promoted...the Order has been sending out decrees of promotion the last few months and it seems your one of the last they've decided upon. You've been granted the honor of 2nd Rank for services and bravery in battle, as well as shown skill and diligence....congratulations and lets be thankful that the business with the Keizite was never connected to you...
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:24 pm

After further examining the map, Revil would take in most of what was there, that he didn't already have access to via his Perimetre, Newtype Senses, and Data allowed to him from the General.Perhaps the two could be combined, the data at least. After that, Revil was presented with a promotion, of which he showed little or no emotion to, after all, he'd been promoted plenty of times in the Military, and to him, a promotion like this wasn't any different.

"I will thank the Order ext time I see one, or am there. As for the Keizite, ever since Ignatius met his end, I have not heard from it, now felt any resistance. It would seem it was drawn out by Ignatius' dark intentions. I will keep a close eye on it" Revil would say.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:14 pm

As you should.... *I replied softly to Revil, still watching him. I remained silent for a moment, as though waiting, then as though thinking better of the silence, I spoke once again.* No doubt you came here for another reason...?
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:30 am

"A 5th Study, Meterology, I wish to harness the power of weather to amplify a few of my abilities and techniques. After that has been done, I have a suggestion" Revil would say.

Revil stood after this in a bit of thought, his mind was on Excelsior, he was wondering why Mirg wasn't recognizing it as a country so it could be part of Kwandrivia's Legion of Kwandrivia Nations. There was that and the tensions that might arise from such powerful beings like the Shrews simply taking over and controlling such a large amount of land. There was no doubt to Revil that the Halcyon Kingdom, Laurentia Empire or Helm Islands wanted this land. To Revil, it was best that they joined the LKN, stability was fragile enough as is thanks to Ignatius' rise, death and appearance of the Shrews. People were scared, and Revil could feel it, even from so far away.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Certainly... *I nodded, before moving to another desk in one corner of the office, no doubt my own desk, being rather large and a on a part of the floor that was raised a little higher than the rest. Once behind it, parts of the desk's surface would open, revealing more maps and such, all holographic, as everything had been updated the reconstruction of Keiz. Once having moved my hands across the maps and found what I was looking for, I looked back up towards Revil, speaking once more* It seems you will need to travel to the Artic Ocean near the Dominion Federation...somewhere out across the waters...or perhaps below you will find what you seek... *I trailed off, waving my hand over the maps, causing them to fall away as the desk closed itself back up again. I waited then for Revil to speak, as he spoke of an idea he had and I was willing to listen, though my eyes and mind began to wander back to the central table and hologram data, bent on the search...*
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:36 am

"It is in my own opinion that I think it would be best of Mirg, establishes Excelsior as a nation and has it join the Order's Legion of Kwandrivia Nations. The Shrew's presence in the world is very new, and we as a people must show them we mean no hate or dislike. It might be the Sanctity Treaty that still resides within me, but peace and stability is needed. They saw our power, and it was no doubt a scary thing. Especially those who witnessed Mirg's destruction of the City of Order." Revil would say to Ezekiel.

As he spoke, he began calling forth a beam of light, that would begin shooting straight towards the waters north of the Dominion Federation, so that by the time he was finished here, he could simply warp there.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:06 pm

*As Revil began drawing to the close of his idea, my eyes turned back towards him, features still sad, though also now mixed with slight surprise and interest. I hadn't predicted Revil's interest in Excelsior...nor really any problems with the surrounding nations looking to expand their boarders or fear the new leader of Excelsior.* Its the same fear that will keep them at bay should any wish to rise up against Excelsior....as much as I agree about the importance of peace and our visibility to the Legion, I have little to no jurisdiction as far as Excelsior's dealings....Mirg is just as much the ruler of Excelsior as he is a Shrew, and there is a fine line I would be crossing in telling him how to manage such a place....its is not like any other piece of territory on Kwandrivia. Its a piece of the Underworld, the very fabric of that dimension meshed with our own. *I took a breath, allowing a moment of silence to fall between us, before speaking again.* The most I can do is speak to him and make our concerns plain. His place as a Guardian here allows us to communicate with him on a higher level than any other nation...but there is still a fine line on what we can expect from him...knowing all of this, what is your vote of suggestion on the matter...? *I asked, turning towards Revil fully now. As a guardian himself, I expected and respected his opinion...but it was only one piece of the pie, of which all the pieces had to be considered. I waited patiently for an answer, my tail curling around the back of the chair behind the desk, pulling it out to allow me to take a seat as I waited and watched Revil.*
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:34 am

Revil's mind was swirling with thought. On one half of his mind, the ideals of the Sanctity Treaty stood firm and shining like a light in the darkness. The ideals and hope for galactic, peace, unity, sanctity, and preservation, all stood out as the prime thing to achieve. But at the same time, the Sanctity Treaty was also to never interfere with the development, society, economy or governments, without agreements. For his entire time being a Shrew, and representing the Sanctity Treaty as a Shrew, Revil has always done things the way of the Laws and Ideals of the Sanctity Treaty. This was just how Revil was, being born and raised a soldier, and later growing to become a Representative of a Member world and key upholder of these ideals.

Never before had he been faced with something that forced him to completely conflict with these ideals and laws. Should Revil continue towards making an alliance out of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations, Shrews and Excelsior or should he simply stay out of it and let things unfold how they were intended to be, just as the Zenith Edict stated.

"the Zenith Edict" Revil would say before talking after

"It states that a Member of the Sanctity Treaty, must never interfere with the affairs, economy, development or ways of a non member society, world or nation. As a former member of the Sanctity Treaty, and a Representative at that, I feel like I have gone outside of the boundaries of the Zenith Edict by asking such a thing. However, as a Shrew, and a member of Keiz, I feel strongly, that the Shrewish people needs to remain good in the eyes of the people, as to avoid future conflict." Revil would say.

"As a Shrew and a Representative of the Sanctity Treaty, I must do what should be done as a leader who wishes for the best of both people. While it might push the limits of the Zenith Edict, it must be done to maintain stability. I strongly support my original proposition that Keiz needs to stay in the light of the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations eyes" Revil would add

"Thus, I propose Keiz labels itself as a nation and fully enters the Legion of Kwandrivia Nations with Excelsior as a Commonwealth. But first, the people of Keiz, White Shrew Guardian or any individual must do something to show that we mean no harm. evoking fear to remain safe is something I personally am strongly against" Revil would say, finalizing his words.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:42 am

*I listened intently as Revil spoke his mind once more, my eyes locked upon him, though only with interest and contemplation. After Revil finished, I dropped my gaze a moment, thinking to myself, pondering what was to be decided upon. After a few minutes, I began speaking again, eyes rising back up slowly to Revil as I did.* Humm...I agree with you stance on Keiz itself...it is time that we reveal ourselves to the rest of Kwandrivia....no good will come of keeping to the shadows any longer. However...as I said before, I have little power over Excelsior's affairs, regardless of Mirg's status here. If any dealings with Excelsior are to be made, it must be done as a diplomatic mission....I recently appointed Medius as the Guardian over the office of War and Peace...as Battle Guardian, its his responsibility to oversee diplomatic dealings as well as security. Perhaps it would be best to send him to Excelsior to see how Mirg wishes to present Excelsior...as for the Kwandrivia Legion of Nations, I feel it best if I go myself to represent us....do you know how it would be best to approach the Legion to ask for recognition...?
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:56 am

"I suggest approaching the Legion directly. Brining, all the Guardian to represent us would also be wise, but I guess it can be done without. I also suggest brining some form of physical documentation that can be given to each nation, so that their leaders can read small details about us. Details that you feel can be given without giving out confidential information" Revil would say. After that he spoke once again without much of a break.

"After I attain the next tome, I will speak with Medius and ask him about an embassy within Excelsior. A place where we can send a representative to live, one that can be the middle man of sorts between Keiz and Excelsior affairs." Revil would say.

It was about now that his light had finally reached the waters north of the Dominion Federation, a single marble sized ball of light would be floating above the open waters ready for Revil to beam himself to.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:38 pm

*I nodded once Revil was finished.* Yes...It is best I go alone for now...I don't wish to leave Keiz unguarded. Thank you for the suggestions. As for Excelsior...Have Medius himself visit Excelsior as an ambassador....I don't believe an embassy is necessary unless there is tension between Excelsior and Keiz...of which there is none at this point... *I finished still watching Revil, feeling that this conversation was coming to a close and that Revil was to leave soon, if he didn't have anything else he wished to say or discuss.*
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:18 pm

"Keiz has plenty of good people willing to protect it. Going alone can be done so, from my time arriving, to now, things have come very far and many new powerful Shrew have risen the ranks. Keiz is in good hands" Revil would say.

As he spoke the final line, his body would begin phasing in and out, turning a pale green as it was being warped to the light sphere he had sent out earlier. He then spoke something hinting at the strong emotions he had felt earlier from Ezekiel.

"If you're every feeling sad, there are plenty of people whom you can talk to" Revil would say as his body flickered away.

Return to “Executive Hedron”