I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

The defense setup

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Manyshot
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: The defense setup

Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:14 pm

*Manyshot watching this was surprised at first but being a long time hire of Miles's he was used to this sort of thing. The questions was should he approach him at this point. At the time he chose not to since he looked pissed and with the look of urgency at bringing this child here he had a theory as to what was going on but would not say anything, just stay there and wait for orders.*
Manyshot
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:15 pm

(do i have to wait for chizuni I assume?)
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:16 pm

((Nope, you can ignore her in posting order....))
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:27 pm

*Miles with relief hugged Lloyd*

"Oh thank god your here. Laurentia is no longer safe for you right now, its not safe many other places either right now."

*Miles handed Lloyd a test tube of white ooze corked shut that he shaped.*

"Keep this with you at all times, if you are ever in trouble open the container"

*Looking around he saw Manyshot*

"Manyshot, after this is all over I want you to be his bodyguard. Name your price i'll pay it."

*Looking over to Kezia*

"Where is it safest place for him right now? He is not ready to fight."
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:30 pm

*Still confused but accepting of the situation Lloyd held the container in hand. Happy to see his father again but sad that he couldn't hang around him.*

"Alright, but promise to tell me what you found after all this?"
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:45 pm

ΩAfter watching for a while, I was starting to get the feeling that this boy was related to Rat...possibly his son...? I couldn't tell by just looking, nor did I want to assume. At Miles's question, twisted my lips to the side in thought, taking a moment of thought before answering.Ω

"Within the Pyramid...my father's office...scratch that, the hopsital. Kama is still there and there are more hiding spots...and I can't promise my father's office is actually 'safe' ...I can take us there in an instant, if you want...?"

ΩI replied, holding a hand out and another pointing towards Mentus, the Ralts on my shoulder. The pokemon could easily [Teleport] us there within seconds...that is if Miles agreed. I was still a little confused about what the need for the defenses were, confused enough to spread my mind out a little. My eyes suddenly flashed pinkish-purple for a second, as I detected the undead...and linking from them, their source, to Ubel Gegand...and then to the destruction in Laurentia...and the destruction of the Order. I suddenly cursed under my breath as I pulled my mind back towards home, almost wishing I had remained ignorant. Father never mentioned this to me...though I supposed he was a little busy now. My eyes moved back to Rat, my expression becoming more serious, as determination set in.Ω

"I'll take him...he won't come to harm, I promise....Your place is here, don't worry about him..."

ΩI said, jaw set, mind beginning to form a list of things I needed to do around Keiz to get ready. I started out with searching mentally for my brother, hoping he was still safe...and that I could reach him before he came into too much danger. My mother's words swam back into my mind at that moment, and I fought back the urge to panic....this would be the perfect storm for him to be lost in.Ω
Manyshot
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:53 pm

*Manyshot just nodded at what Rat had said and continued his defence setup*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:00 pm

*Miles gently pushed Lloyd towards Kezia*

"I'll hold you to that promise.'

*Miles heard what Lloyd said and was then reminded of what he found.*

"I promise"

*Miles stepped aside waiting for Kezia and Lloyd to be clear of the area before setting up the real defences.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:03 pm

*Lloyd nodded and went closer to Kezia with that he waved goodbye and was ready to be teleported.*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:05 pm

ΩI nodded curtly at Miles, before looked down at Lloyd and giving him a kind smile. I placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and a with a small wiggle from Mentus the Ralts, we vanished, [Teleport]'ed into the pyramid's hopsital.Ω
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:18 am

*With them gone Miles first sent a mental call back home and spread ooze coating the land and coated himself in ooze, once it lowered all his gear as rat was off and in his place stood a changed look of himself. His gear would be sent into a ball of black diamond filling it entirely so everything was solid and attached to the pyramid wall so no one could leave with it.*

(visual looks now http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w308 ... rrior2.jpg)

*He did however add an armored underlay to his clothing around the torso so he still had the 50 calibur bullet resistance quality and made his clothes to hide his thermal, mental, and life signature even coating his skin with this effect where it was exposed. On his right wrist was a strange gauntlet with an orb near the end that pulsed demonic energy that was concealed by the effect mentioned previously. By this time his 3 weapons he called came flying and holding out both fists two mechanical creations slammed onto his fists and with a grab in the air he caught a huge claymore sized sword pulsing with demonic power in one hand like it was nothing and instantly he would be coated in a demonic energy acting like a defensive barrier. With one final application of the concealment that too was hidden from sight and sensew.*

*As for the surroundings Miles shaped 50 cal Gatling guns, anti aircraft fire, missile launchers as well as rail guns all armed with rounds that detonated, had incendiary rounds and electrified anything they hit all in one single bullet expanding out too 100 feet away from the pyramid with enough firepower to equal the might of a whole army from one man. With a leap up above ontop of the pyramid propelling himself with telekenises he would stab his sword into the pyramid and rest his hands on the pommel of the sword and erect a telekenetic barrier around him and the pyramid allowing any allies to enter at their choice. Miles then tapped into his creations watching around the pyramid at all angles making it impossible to sneak up to the pyramid.*

*With one final command to Manyshot before he continued his watch with pure white eyes he spoke directly to Manyshot.*

"Manyshot. scout the perimeter of the pyramid and familiarize yourself with your new weapons I have the outer perimeter."
Manyshot
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:20 am

*Manyshot kept scouting the area testing the functions of his new gear at different times to familiarize himself with it watching as Blood flew high above every so often in the distance.

Return to “Executive Hedron”