USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

The defense setup

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

The defense setup

Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:23 am

*Miles had managed to spread the ooze and had setup ontop of the pyramid with his 50 cal sniper rifle with his camoflouge bdus blending him into the environment. His bdus even hid his life, power and thermal signature making him nearly impossible to detect. While heavens focused on manipulating the ooze back in the order Miles used the nodes in murkwood keys to monitor the area for intruders watching for anomalies.*
Manyshot
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: The defense setup

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:52 pm

*In the distance Manyshot flew to the area on the back of Blood's neck. Near the pyramid Manyshot put down the motorcycle in her talons and then landed bowing down to let Manyshot off.*

*With a scan of the area Manyshot scanned the area gesturing for Blood to circle the area.*

"This was the place"

*Manyshot began his patrol immediately walking the area.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:19 pm

*Miles secretly made one of the ooze nodes swarm the motorcycle and one Manyshot's arm repairing any damage and applying upgrades to his gear as his payment.*

*As Rat he slid down the pyramid towards Manyshot with his sniper rifle lowered. Once at the bottom he addressed Manyshot directly*

"Good my replacement arrived.I have to go assist the Lauratian army in their crisis. Keep the place safe."

*Miles made it seem Rat was leaving the place when in reality he was but the ooze nodes still remained as a type of support ready to gather at his command even from as far as Laurantia.*
Manyshot
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:21 pm

*Manyshot initially took offense to the rushing military man drawing a gun towards Rat. but when he didn't perceive as a threat and started leaving he just let the ooze upgrade him.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:23 pm

*Rat saluted Manyshot then rode off on his motorcycle.*

*Miles at this time had the ooze drop off the motorcycle and Manyshot leaving a shaped note listing the upgrades he made as payment.*
Manyshot
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:10 pm

*Once the ooze had dropped off him he looked over the note and grinned.* "I like"

*Manyshot patrolled the area then examining his mechanical arm in full repair, a strange device held within his mechanical hand which extended a plasma blade from each end when he pressed some buttons and some new bullets he was told as within the motorcycle storage. While blood circled the area with his motorcycle parked in place the keys obviously on Manyshot.*
Last edited by Manyshot on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:17 pm

*Just before Rat left the area out of view of the pyramid he screeched to a hault in horror of the thought that occured to him. His son was still in Laurantia.*

Heavens: 'Miles.....you may not make it there in time to be able to escape, and if he flys off or takes off with my help i wont have enough focus to help Mirg and the others.'

*Angry letting his emotions show he would slam his fist down onto his motorcycle creating a large dent in it.*

*Getting an idea he reached out to Ezekiel telepathically.*

'Ezekiel I need that part of my mind awakened A S A P. Laurentia is under attack by Ignatius and my son is still in the area! I dont care if you have to send someone and expose my identity or do it remotely just PLEASE break that barrier now!!!!!!'

*It was what this point Miles was actually breaking his Rat character starting to actually show his true colors personality wise.*

'I WILL NOT LOSE MY SON A SECOND TIME!!!!!!!!!'
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:25 pm

((Doing this a little out of order, but meh....))

ΩA few moments of silence passed after Rat yelled out telepathically to Ezekiel, the wind becoming still around him. No telepathic answer came, however, I suddenly appeared a few feet behind Rat and his motorcycle, turning as I was teleported there, just having come back from my mission, but having stopped at the hospital first. I appeared with a Ralts on my shoulder, the one responsible for getting me around so quickly. Once I spotted Miles, I ran towards him, speaking once I got close enough.Ω

"My father sent me a message to meet you here...something about needing a mental block removed...? He's a little tied up at the moment, but I think I can help you..."

ΩI spoke quickly, but clearly. I was a little fatigued from my mission, but still in shape enough to perform basic telepathic abilities, as I assumed this man needed. I wasn't sure of who he was, but father mentioned he was an ally of Keiz, which was good enough for me. I waited near him for an answer, watching him carefully.Ω
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:17 pm

*Miles looked towards going to speak but stopped himself then spoke somewhat more calmly*

"Yes, there was an ability I had long ago that I need unlocked. It's the only mental block I have left so it shouldn't be hard to find."

*Miles opened his mind to Kezia.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:17 pm

(Dont worry about Manyshot)
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:07 pm

ΩI nodded as I walked towards Miles, hands moving to hover near either side of his temples, pinkish energy saturated over each. Once my hands were in place, my eyes closed and my mind stretched out, moving into Miles's open mind. It took me only a few minutes of concentration to find the block itself, but that was the easy part. Now, I had to figure out how to release it. From my minds eye, I could see the block itself and I forced a mental apparition of to appear there. The block manifested as I touched it, forming a large wall with several different seals intersecting each other. I stood for a moment, examining them closely, before reaching out and tracing several lines which were at the central intersections. Each line glowed brightly as I touched it, and I continued tracing lines for several more moments. After a minute or so, I stepped back to admire my work. In the central area where the three seals intersected, I had traced a new seal using the pre-existing lines. The new seal glowed brightly and there was a soft mechanical 'click', followed by 4 lines breaking off towards the four sides of the wall off of the new seal. These lines broke the wall apart before it then completely disintegrated. With the disappearance of the wall, so did my mental apparition disappear.

Back on the physical plane, my eyes reopened and I pulled my hands away as the pink energy surrounding them disappeared. I took a step back from Miles, watching him closely, before speaking.Ω

"Finished...."
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:26 pm

((Just adding to the defenses here, feel free to post freely around whatever I post/ignore me in posting order.))

*After leaving the hospital and sending out my demons within the pyramid on patrol, I exited the pyramid altogether, taking step out into the swamps surrounding. Once here, I connected fully with the environment once again, stretching out my influence and control through my magic. From there, I began to bloster the defenses around Keiz, causing the trees and foliage to thicken, the mud and mire to become sticker and more abundant, the swamp animals to become more hostile. Across the very boarder of the clearing around the pyramid itself, I would conjure a wall of magical blue mushrooms, one of my signature abilities. These mushrooms were as tall or taller than the trees around and very hardy. They would immeditely begin releasing clouds of spores, which hung in the air all around the mushrooms, ready to help defend the wall against an onslaught. I remained in the clearing around the pyramid itself, a thick aura of magical energy surrounding me, as I waited and watched, observing everything that moved or took breath within the swamps of the Murkwood Keys. I also kept an ear out for what my demons would report from inside the pyramid and keep an eye on the other allies that Ezekiel summoned to aid, who were also setting up defenses.*
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:51 pm

*The instant after Kezia was done with the mental block Miles's eyes pulsed with mental power as ooze gathered at his feet not even trying to hide it at this point. With eyes pure white in his concentration the ooze began to take shape as a small child, once the details had finished in its place was Lloyd Seiler a child with pure white hair and one eyeball gone.*
Lloyd
7th Rank
7th Rank

Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:58 pm

*Lloyd had formed and panicked he called his living xen alien weapons aiming all around him at first as these strange aliens teleported onto him only calmed by the fact that he saw no immediate threat*
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:05 pm

ΩAs Rat began his technique, ritual, or whatever it was that he was using to summon the child, I backed up, suddenly feeling another mind appear next to the man on the motorcycle and I felt my skin crawl from the sight. I kept silent as the boy fully formed, except for his eye, wondering if it was a mistake or he just was really missing one. Not wanting to intrude upon the moment, I kept back, watching silently, making sure not to touch the boy's mind or Rat's either. I didn't wish to learn anything more than I already knew...which I felt was almost too much. I wondered if I should leave...or if Rat needed anything further...I wanted to get back to the hospital to see how Kama was doing with the other young man I found earier...as well as figure out what all the commotion was about around Keiz. I felt Chizuni setting up large defenses around the area...and with a shock suddenly felt the presence of the Keizite, surrounded by Tatsui, Medius, Revil, and another individual who I hadn't met before. I kept my eyes on Rat, while muttering under my breath.Ω

"What on earth is going on....?"

Return to “Executive Hedron”