They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Dropping In

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Dropping In

Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:43 am

Without much warning at all, Revil would suddenly appear inside Ezekiel's office, with the new tome in hand, that contained the newly discovered study. Yet again Revil was bringing "Science" to the Shrews. What he forgot about, was Eze might not like surprises. Good thing his mind was shielded.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Re: Dropping In

Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:36 pm

*At Revil appeared within the White Shrew's office, he would suddenly find himself submerged underwater...or in a liquid that was very much like water, except that it was purple in color, thus making it sort of murky and harder to see through. He might also noticed where he teleported, the nose of a Totodile would be about 5 inches from his own nose...swimming in place and giving him a very strange look. This was Swampy, one of my pokemon, who then let out a jet of bubbles into Revil's face before racing off through the purple water with a mischievous grin on his face. The rest of the office remained almost totally intact...most of the furniture was still in place where it normally was, though some random objects of lighter weight: books, writing utensils, and the random pillow, were floating in random directions through aquatic nature that was my office. If Revil looked close enough, he would see a dark shape sitting on the floor of the office at the very center. The dark shape was me, which was radiating Distortion Energy and must have conjured Liquid Dream, the special distorted water substance I was able to create...which was now totally filling the office. How it wasn't leaking out into the rest of the pyramid was curious, but not unexplainable, especially for these who knew me well enough. After a few moments, my mental voice would float through the Liquid Dream, and hopefully Revil could hear it through his mental defenses.* Hello there.... *My eyes remained closed, though my mind was not...at least not in the fact that I could still feel everything. I waited for Revil to speak, assuming he could stay under"water"....*
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat May 02, 2015 11:31 am

Suddenly, Revil would find himself floating within Ezekiel's liquid dream. If not for his RHS, Revil might have drowned, thankfully his lungs were being filled with the right amount of stuff they needed to sustain himself, even underwater. The first thing he did notice was a Totodile, swimming right before him and the second was Ezekiel mentally reaching out to him to speak.

"Hello, Ezekiel, I have good news" Revil would say, sorta floating where he was, using the RHS to breath.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sat May 02, 2015 11:59 am

I could use some of that right now... *I mentally replied. There was a sudden shift then in the Liquid Dream, as 7 portals opened up around me and, like a drain, rapidly sucked the Liquid Dream out of the room, though strangely the suction did not apply to anything else but the Liquid Dream, so that nothing else was teleported out of the room. After a few minutes, the room would be as it normally was, as strangely not a single drop of the liquid was left. Swampy landed on a couch, looking a little disappointed that he had lost his swimming pool. My eyes opened, then, and I stood up, looking towards Revil and speaking normally.* So, what do you have for me...?
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat May 02, 2015 12:08 pm

After everything had drained and all traces of the Liquid Dream were gone, Revil would float towards the ground and land upon two feet again. After this Revil would begin to speak.

"It seems more of my delving into Sciences, had resulted in another Study being uncovered. This one is Relicism, the evolution of a Shrews' Relic. Like my own Relic that has yet to be given a true name. It seems I discovered this long before the Tome actually appeared before me. It would seem that the Study itself was waiting for the right time"
Revil would say holding out his Relic's new form, that of a Tome.

It was unlike the others which had taken the forms of weapons, or armour. This one was just a plain old tome. Or it was for now, at least until Revil unlocked it's secrets.
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sat May 09, 2015 11:09 pm

Oh...how very interesting... *I replied after Revil had finished explaining everything. I walked slowly back to my desk, meanwhile, taking a seat behind it. My eyes drifted over Revil, remaining silent for a few moments after he was finished, wondering if he had any more to say. Assuming that he didn't due to his lack of tinkering with the new Study, I spoke again.* Good work, I shall look forward to whatever discoveries or advancements you make...Perhaps this new Study will be the key to unlocking your Shrewish abilities once more...since the Shrew's Relic "echos" the Shrew's own power and is bound to them, perhaps you may find a way to use yours to recall your lost power.... *I spoke hypothetically, of course, having no idea whether or not such a thing was possible. At the very least, it might give Revil some hope. I waited where I was then, still watching Revil and waiting patiently and silently for him to speak again.*
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun May 10, 2015 3:27 pm

"Ah, perhaps that is true" Revil would say as he stood there and thought things over.

Many things were possible, like maybe it was possible to use his Relics Tome form to pull in Navitas and control that Navitas. Perhaps the new Tome Relic Form was just a book that would fill with techniques and spells. Nothing was certain, only time would tell. For now, he would have to live on with what he had, what little he had and make the best of it.

"I'll see what I can make of it, and this blank Tome the came to me as my Relic's latest form" Revil would say as a tome manifested in front of him.

The tome was green, and gold and grey, and had a large R on the cover, it was a hard cover book made of leather, metal and paper. Within the time, were at least a thousand pages, each blank. For what reason or why, Revil didn't know yet.
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun May 10, 2015 8:59 pm

ΣAs pulled his tome relic out, the door behind him would burst open and I would enter into the room, nearly out of breath, apparently in a hurry. I ran over towards Eze's desk with a panicked look on my face, my body visibly sweaty and shaking slightly, though whether from exhaustion or anxiety, it might be impossible to tell. I bent over a little, attempting to catch my breath so I could talk, though that might have been a little difficult at this point. After several minutes of gasping breath, a greenish aura enveloped me, as Sazan began to speak through me.Σ

Sazan: Seems I could make myself useful....We were just on a mission in the Helm Islands with a Shrew called Alexis...during the mission, we found another Shrew was behind the attacks we were investigating...and during the investigation, Alexis was captured, though where she was taken, we don't know...We didn't see the Shrew, but whomever it was had similar powers to Alexis, except stronger....

ΣSazan's voice spoke outwards through me, probably making it look like I was a ventriloquist or something strange, since I wasn't moving my mouth except for breathing. A few moments after Sazan finished explaining, my Soul weapon partners Avanni and Vayu entered through the door, having been left in the dust it seemed. They came in striding up to stand behind myself, also trying to catch their breath, though not as bad as I was. I was starting to regain normal pulmonary function, and started to straighten up, looking directly at my brother, ignoring everyone else.Σ

Can you help her...?
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Sun May 10, 2015 9:24 pm

I'm sure you'll figure it out...you always do... *I replied, before turning my eyes towards the door just as it began to open, sensing the presence of my brother and his companions. It wasn't often he came to visit, and rarely when he did, did he ask for something. However, given his condition, it did seem urgent. I listened to Sazan's recount of the event, waiting for him and Zegakiah to finish. I laced my fingers together I as leaned forward to rest both elbows on the desk surface in front of me, entering deep thought. Very few Shrews operated outside the jurisdiction of Keiz....and even fewer had the type of abilities capable of kidnapping another Shrew so easily. My yellow, slitted eyes narrowed, and then slowly turned towards Revil as my mind arrived at the most likely conclusion.* Seems our suspicions about the Keizite are confirmed... *I muttered darkly, still looking towards Revil, though not in blame, but grave seriousness...Whatever the Keizite was up to, I was sure it wasn't going to be pleasant. I let out a sigh, speaking again.* Seems we need to deal with the Keizite again, though this time the job must be finished...I'll call the rest of the Guardians, we'll meet in the Office of War and Peace to discuss further actions... *My eyes then moved back to Zegakiah and his companions, addressing them once more.* Thank you for relaying this information to me so directly...I'm sorry that you were caught up in this mess and that I cannot explain...for now, you should rest, you've earned it...stay here in my office for as long as you want...I'll be back later once we've ironed this out... *I then closed my eyes, signaling the end of this meeting, for the both of them, now focusing my mind outwards to contact Kama and Mirg, the other two Guardians.*
Abraham Noah Revil
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun May 10, 2015 9:48 pm

Before Zegekiah even opened the door, his emotions of distress and urgency filled Revil's head. Immediately, the images poured in, almost accidentally as Revil had been pretty much cough off guard by it. It would seem, Revil's focus was, well, not focused. He turned to Zegekiah before speaking.

"We should hurry" He would say almost in haste, which was not normal of himself.

Revil then bowed to Ezekiel before hurrying out the door towards the War Room. On his way he went into deep thought, which, along the way caused his clothes to reshape themselves into something new. Since he'd been turned back into a Human, he'd been wearing the Sanctity Treaty Uniform. But that didn't fit in with his new place, instead his body and mind began crafting him a new attire. One more fitting of an old Human/Shrew such as himself. This new attire was an ornate robe, with glowing ornaments all over it. It resembled his Shrewish form's outfit in ways, but was also completely different.

By the time Revil got to the War Room, his new attire would be completed, and he would wait outside it for Ezekiel, Kama and the others. As he waited, he could feel other things going on, two massive powers became clear, one by the Dominion Federation and the other, by the Halcyon Kingdom.

Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Mon May 11, 2015 10:01 pm

ΣI blinked several times in surprise, not expecting that Eze would take action so quickly. Apparently I had stumbled upon a very important matter...and Alexis had been taken even deeper into it. I nodded in response to Eze's offer of rest, feeling rather exhausted at this point. I turned once my brother started to meditate, no doubt searching out minds to contact. I walked over towards the sofa and plunked down, immediately feeling the weight of exhaustion break through my barriers to keep it from engulfing me and I began to enter a stupor, which wasn't to far from sleep. Avani came and curled up at the foot of the couch while Vayu came and sat in a near by chair, also resting. Eventually I would drift off into a sleep, turning and sprawling out across the couch, letting out a few snores here and there.Σ
Ezekiel
White Shrew of Keiz
White Shrew of Keiz

Mon May 11, 2015 10:13 pm

*Once Zegakiah had fallen asleep and Revil had left, I managed to send a summoning mental message to Kama, though contacting Mirg was a different story. Seemed something very powerful and spiritual based was making it difficult. I assumed it was the hammer, which I could sense was moving, which I then made the inference that Mirg was able to obtain it. However, his directory was not heading back towards Keiz, rather eastward, towards the Order it seemed. I attempted a few more times, hoping the messages would get through, though my hope was growing thin. Deciding that I needed to get a move on, I opened my eyes again and rose from my chair, walking silently over towards where my brother now lay, asleep. I gazed over him for a few moments, feeling a sense of calm wash over. We had never spent much time together, and though I hoped that would change, I knew I had to take care of business first. I lay a hand on the side of his head, just for a moment, spreading warm positive mental energy into his mind, coaxing his dreams to be sweet and calming. A moment later I drew away and vanished, Instantly Teleporting into the War Room to begin the first offical Guardian meeting in our history....not something I was honestly looking forwards to.*

Return to “Executive Hedron”