I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

New Beginnings: Discovering a Second Inheritance

The Executive Hedron (Octohedron)
Lower - Executive Offices - Take the Televator here to see the White Shrew.
Upper - Dwelling of the White Shrew - Private get away from the Shrewish leader. Panoramic view over all of Keiz from top window. No admittance without permission.
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: New Beginnings: Discovering a Second Inheritance

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:21 pm

ΩAs shocked as I was by Hezekiah's continuing of our battle, it was no where near the feeling that I got from the lightning. I let out a scream of terror at the pain flooding my body, my mind doing the very same thing as well, screaming. The only thing I could do was scream, both physically and mentally, which was probably good, because Keiz was so close and there were plenty of Shrews there that would hopefully hear me...if I wasn't dead by the end of this. The last thing I remember before blacking out was the explosion, which threw us through the air, before we then tumbled downwards. I was scared...but the fear didn't last long, as a moment later, I fell unconscious.Ω
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:29 pm

♫Even as I brought my sword up, I knew I was in trouble, though I could do nothing to stop it. All the hair on my body stood up at once, pushing against the inside of my armor, which never made it off as I intended it. Then came the flash and the instant pain. Try as I may, I couldn't even let go of my sword, and I couldn't move. I could hear Kezia screaming, and heard the roar of the lightning's power, which near deafened me. I could also hear my sister's mental cry, due to our connection, I heard it all the louder. And I screamed too, for the pain was nearly unbearable, full of fury and unforgiving wrath. Somehow...somehow I connected with that, emotionally. Somehow it sparked something inside me...something vengeful. Despite its presence, it had no time to fully manifest, for very soon the explosion threw us, blasting us airborne, and then gravity took over. Perhaps due to my armor, I passed out a few moments after Kezia did, and in those moments I tried to finished my attack, tried to force my armor to surround my sister. However, this time not to bind, but to protect...for I knew the fall would be deadly and I so desperately wanted to protect her. Whether or not it worked, I couldn't tell, for a moment later I too passed into darkness, falling into unconsciousness....♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:08 pm

KA-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!

*The sound of a large explosion rocked the windows of my office just after the sky lit up with the flash of lightning. Oh, how I loved a storm, especially when I had time to enjoy it...and I didn't have to create it in the first place. I was sitting at my desk in the hospital of Keiz, resting from a long morning. Patients were few and far between here, but they were usually either very stubborn or extremely wounded when they came to me for help. I closed my eyes letting my mind drift, not wanting to think about anything for a little while...to simply rest, relax, recuperate....And then I sat bolt upright. The sound of a girl screaming filled my ears directly following the sound of the explosion. I shook my head, wondering how it was possible. There were no patients in the hospital at this time, I knew that...and yet the scream seemed so close. A second later, the realization of it hit me...a mental scream. My mind had been open for only a few moments, and thankfully so. I sprang to the window, and was gone in a flash of searing light, having transformed into a bolt of lightning myself, and conducted straight through the window, heading straight into the sky.

From there I spotted where the scream originated. A tree near the clearing around the pyramid was ablaze with orange flames, and upon closer inspection using my Raikoglyff's sight enhancement, I saw two figures falling through the canopy towards the marshy floor of the swamps. In another flash I was on the ground below them, transforming myself back into normal, human form the moment I touched down, and looked skyward. I saw Kezia and Hezekiah falling towards me and quickly acted, thrusting both hands upwards, causing two funnels of fierce wind to blast upwards, to intercept the two and slow their fall. A moment later I shaped sloping pillars of Nimbus below them, causing the normally hardened clouds to soften so that they would slide down the ramps with as little as damage as possible. Once they were on ground level, I would shape the Nimbus around them both, pulling them under a nearby tree, where I could work on them both.

I pulled the Nimbus aside once they were where I wanted them, and began to work, my hands suddenly covered with bubbling green energy of healing nature. The first thing I noticed when I began to examine them was that they were both covered in green crystals shaped like bits of scale armor, both missing pieces of the armor, with Hezekiah having the majority of himself covered, while Kezia having only a few areas covered. I quickly removed the crystalline armor, and placed a hand on each of them, causing the bubbling green energy to flow outwards, over their bodies, covering them. Their skin was burned here and there where the lightning touched, while their internals were also damaged, though not as badly as I would have thought. Upon closer inspection, in fact, their nervous systems seemed to be completely unharmed, if not better than most people's. I quickly went to work, mending their internal bleeding, relieving their burns, healing their skin, and regenerating damaged organ tissues. The process was actually fairly quick, and only after 20 minutes or so of healing, their bodies looked good as new, both inside and out. However, they still needed rest, and I decided to keep them out here for the time being. I placed them upon on good soil, away from the damp, before making camp. I built a fire, and created a shelter around us, hoping to keep the both of them warm and dry for the time being.

As I then waited, I felt Eton stirring inside his artifact form, a metal gauntlet strapped to my right forearm. I felt his mental presence touch my own, and speak.*

You know the power that lays dormant in these two...you have seen the signs...?

Yes...I see them...

Then you see what you must do...They must learn of their inheritance....

Yes, they will...but let them rest first...a near death experience is nothing to scoff at, especially at the mercy of raw lightning...

Don't delay too long....

*I nodded a response, my eyes drifting over the twins as I ended the conversation with my clan's guardian spirit, and allowed silence to abide, both physically and mentally, waiting for the twins to rise on their own.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:42 pm

♫I was the first to awakened from our unconscious state, some 4 hours after we were struck and then healed by Kama. I awoke with a start, not knowing where I was or how much time had passed. The events just before our fall flashed through my mind and I quickly turned to my sister, anxious to see her condition. Once the initial shock of being awake, and alive, began to dwindle down, I realized that I felt no pain and upon looking myself over, and my sister, neither of us had any injuries. I turned slowly towards Kama, who I really hadn't realized was there until a few seconds ago, my face still showing surprise, as I attempted to take it all in.♫

"You...you saved us...?"

♫I asked the obvious question timidly, my mind still racing too quickly for me to really think straight. It was starting to come together, slowly though. I still felt out of place...and achy, as though my body was giving me warning of wounds that had already been healed. I shivered without actually being cold, my eyes settling on Kama again after more time of looking over Kezia and myself. I waited, becoming more and more relaxed as I realized we were ok...we had escaped death...and that a familiar person, Kama, was looking over us.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:28 am

ΩI awoke a little while after Hezekiah, for even in my subconscious state, my mind was at work. After falling into darkness, a dream started, one even stranger than the events that occurred before it. It began with me finding myself on a mountain top shrine, a fresh, thin blanket of snow having just fallen. I walked slowly forwards, as thick grey clouds swirled over head, and around the mountain peak, just low enough to obscure the shrine from the mountain road below. As I walked forwards, the clouds around me parted, revealing a monk sitting with their back to me, facing the shrine, no doubt meditating. I continued to walk forwards, a light breeze pulling my hair gently to the side, the cool temperatures surprisingly crisp yet not sharp enough to make me shiver. The monk remained motionless, their form hidden by long robes of blue, white, and black. I stopped a few feet from behind the monk, unsure of whether to speak or not. However, my wondering was cut short, as a voice drifted from the monk, light in tone and very, very familiar.Ω

"Welcome, my dear...it's been a while..."

ΩMy eyes widened, as the monk stood up and faced me. My eyes began to water, my hand covered my mouth, as I was hit with another wave of shock.Ω

"MOM?!"

ΩChosi smiled deeply, hear violet colored eyes twinkling. She remained where she was, still watching me. She then pressed a finger to her lips as I started to speak again, quieting me.Ω

"We don't have much time, I must speak quickly. I come with a warning...change is coming to you life, much change...Your family is going to go through hard times, as well as the people around you...You must remain strong, both for yourself and your people....Your brother will not always be so close, and you will need to keep a close eye on him, for he will fall easily...."

ΩI listened with concern on my face, my thoughts confused and tangled with what she was saying. My thoughts moved over my brother, fear starting to build in my heart from what mom said. I cared for my brother deeply, probably more than anyone else, and I never wanted to see us parted. More tears filled my eyes, but I held them back as best I could.Ω

"He-heze...? How...?"

"I haven't the time to explain...You are strong Kezia and I am proud of you, and love you dearly. Seek out your cousin for help, he will help guide you and teach you what you need to learn to become a master of my inheritance to you...Our time grows short. It is time for you to return...farewell, Kezia...until our next meeting~"

"My cousin....? I-"

ΩI was cut off suddenly, as the scene started to darken, the grey clouds beginning to spread across the shrine, obscuring my mother from my view, as she waved her goodbyes. Then everything went black again. A few moments later, my eyes started to open slowly, my eyes adjusting to the light and my mind adjusting to the constant movements that it had taken. Very slowly, I came back to consciousness, realizing after a while that Hezekiah was next to me, and Kama was sitting across from us, with a campfire between us. I began to sit up, feeling the warmth of the fire spreading across my body, which seemed completely unharmed, despite the damage we sustained before. I looked over Hezekiah, realizing he was the same. Then I turned my eyes to Kama, speaking slowly and carefully.Ω

"Thank you, Kama....we owe you our lives..."
Kama
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:41 am

*I watched as Hezekiah awakened suddenly, confused and disorientated, then his sister, who was calm and collective, completely aware of what was going on. The difference between them was vast, though neither was worse off for it, for I thought not ill of either.*

I'm glad your both awake now, you took quite the beating from that lightning bolt...though, you both are alive partly due to your natural resistances to electricity...your Kento blood kept your nervous systems intact...and your abilities may have even awaken your abilities further....Later, I would like to train you both to use your abilities, but for now, we should get back to the pyramid...you need to have a bit more rest, perhaps a full night...

*I said, getting to my feet and extinguishing the fire with some water I formed out of the humid air. I then waited for the other two to gather themselves, including their Relics, which I placed next to them while they rested. Once ready, I would lead them back to the pyramid, back to their rooms so that they could rest. Perhaps in the next few days then, I could train them, if they were ready and willing.*
Kama "Falx" Kento
~The Vanishing Storm~
Spoiler:

Abilities

Weapons

Pokemon

Shrew Aspect

Spells
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:50 am

♫I watched my sister rise slowly from her unconsciousness, happy that she was alright, glad that we had both survived, that Kama had realized what had happened and come so quickly. I pulled my rosary off the ground and wrapped it around my left wrist where it normally was, ready to use it when I needed it. I then stood up, saying nothing, still processing everything that happened and that had been said. I was surprised to hear that the powers from our mother had played a role in this...and that we could actually even use them at this point. I wasn't even exactly sure what these abilities entailed, although I knew that they were related to Kama's abilities. Once I got over my shock, I would probably welcome the training, as I could always use another ace up my sleeve, however, at this point, I was far too tired to think about that. Kama's mention of more rest sounded perfect, so I followed silently, back to wherever Kama was going to take us, so long as it was a nice bed to sleep in.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:58 am

"Of course, that would be most appreciated~"

ΩI responded to Kama's words, just as tired as Heze, though probably more observant at this point. I flashed a nervous glance at my brother then back at Kama, who was already leading us. The events of the dream still hung in my mind, clear as though they actually happened. I was so excited to see Mom again and I wanted to share that with Hezekiah....but her warnings held me back. How could I tell him? I didn't wish to alarm my brother...and even now I was already worried about him, wondering what would tempt him away from our relationship. I had to tell Father...but not now...later, when the opportunity presented itself, when Heze was away. For now, all I could do was rest, and look forward to the training that Kama promised. It would be good to finally learn the art's of my mother's side of the family, the same that Kama used. I picked Aequohex up, and allowed him to shrink in size, down to the size of a small serpent, at which point he slithered into my pocket, and remained there until I needed him. I then followed Kama with Hezekiah towards the pyramid, looking forward to rest as well, hoping no dreams would interrupt this time.Ω

Return to “Executive Hedron”